Weird feeling or pressure in my chest when on vyvanse

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
I have now tested vyvanse at 20mg 2 days. Spaced out by 2 days. On both days where I tried it I get this weird feeling in my chest. Like a pressure. idk if its related to my heart of related to anxiety. If anyone knows about this let me know. idk if I should be worried about heart issues or heart attacks.

Today while I had these feelings I suddenly got a super short-lived very sharp pain in my back. Almost like my shirt caused a little static spark. It was there for like under a second.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dunkelheit and Deleted member 17791
That's a hart attack not good

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 21863, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
That's a hart attack not good

Symptoms:

• Chest pain or discomfort. ... : Yes
  • Feeling weak, light-headed, or faint. ... : Dont think so
  • Pain or discomfort in the jaw, neck, or back. : I had that sting but thats pretty much it.
  • Pain or discomfort in one or both arms or shoulders. : Dont think so
  • Shortness of breath. : Not really

Symptoms:

• Chest pain or discomfort. ... : Yes
  • Feeling weak, light-headed, or faint. ... : Dont think so
  • Pain or discomfort in the jaw, neck, or back. : I had that sting but thats pretty much it.
  • Pain or discomfort in one or both arms or shoulders. : Dont think so
  • Shortness of breath. : Not really
Playing with fire

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 6128 and mvp2v1
  • JFL
Reactions: Crusile

This is similar to my situation. I personally think its anxiety.

then stop taking it you idiot

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
Just take it prescribed for a few weeks-months, dont space out the dose..
http://com.hemiola.com/half-life/ half flife=12 hours, its supposed to build up in your body over a few days.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
are you vaccinated?

• JFL
Reactions: OnlyWs and Deleted member 21863
are you vaccinated?
I've seen you aren't congrats I used to take 140mg of vyvanse a day in my ''addiction'' you are fine

it's probably anxiety + some harmless palpitations but stimulants deplete magnesium a deficiency can cause heart palpitations even a heart attack the youtuber markiplier got one after drinking alcohol due to magnesium deficiency

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, mvp2v1, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
If you are the same schizo as the lookism MVP, you are probably overweight and stimulants increase cardiac output, BP and heart rate rise, literally dangerous as fuck for overweight people to be taking imo even thought it is actually a great way to lose weight jfl. I was skin and bones taking vyvanse as an apprentice, and I felt like my heart was going to explode probably because of what nad mentioned with the potential magnesium deficiency side effect of these drugs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Get off that shit ASAP. I used it for my ADHD and it drains the life out of you. It makes you lose your libido and feel very sluggish. Go on Adderall instead

• +1
Get off that shit ASAP. I used it for my ADHD and it drains the life out of you. It makes you lose your libido and feel very sluggish. Go on Adderall instead
Retarded anecdote, literally no evidence that Lisdexamfetamine (Vyanse) lowers your libido or makes you feel "very sluggish", quite the opposite in fact.
Just take it prescribed for a few weeks-months, dont space out the dose..
http://com.hemiola.com/half-life/ half flife=12 hours, its supposed to build up in your body over a few days.
You do not take Lisdexamfetamine (Vyanse) to produce a buildup, as you would a SSRI.
You use amphetamines when you need to do something productive, such as study or exercise. Taking amphetamines on a daily basis would lead your dopamine receptors to downregulate, causing the amphetamine to work less effectively, requiring a bigger dose, which is problematic because amphetamine is neurotoxic.
If you are the same schizo as the lookism MVP, you are probably overweight and stimulants increase cardiac output, BP and heart rate rise, literally dangerous as fuck for overweight people to be taking imo even thought it is actually a great way to lose weight jfl. I was skin and bones taking vyvanse as an apprentice, and I felt like my heart was going to explode probably because of what nad mentioned with the potential magnesium deficiency side effect of these drugs.
Lisdexamfetamine (Vyanse) is prescribed for binge eating disorder because it suppresses appetite. Using it when overweight may not be good for your heart, but it may help you lose weight. To prevent left ventricular hypertrophy, a beta blocker such as propranolol could be used.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Crusile, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
Just need to get used to it I felt that my first few times as well

And where did you get it yak? Prescribed?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Just need to get used to it I felt that my first few times as well

And where did you get it yak? Prescribed?
Yes presc

Retarded anecdote, literally no evidence that Lisdexamfetamine (Vyanse) lowers your libido or makes you feel "very sluggish", quite the opposite in fact.

You do not take Lisdexamfetamine (Vyanse) to produce a buildup, as you would a SSRI.
You use amphetamines when you need to do something productive, such as study or exercise. Taking amphetamines on a daily basis would lead your dopamine receptors to downregulate, causing the amphetamine to work less effectively, requiring a bigger dose, which is problematic because amphetamine is neurotoxic.

Lisdexamfetamine (Vyanse) is prescribed for binge eating disorder because it suppresses appetite. Using it when overweight may not be good for your heart, but it may help you lose weight. To prevent left ventricular hypertrophy, a beta blocker such as propranolol could be used.
So what do u suggest? Try a different drug? Supplement magnesium/get bloods down for mineral deficiencies?

probably anxiety.

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
I will be getting backed soon. Need it to travel. Can’t avoid it any longer
if you're canadian and want to go to the usa just travel by land the border patrols almost never check they're all conservatives then take a domestic flight

when you comeback to this shithole they will be "mad" at you for not getting vaccinated but there's nothing they can do apart from testing and quarantine

• +1
Heart palpitations
Stop using it,they turn into chronic symptoms.I have developed them from Minox since it is vasodilator and still having same feeling even tho i stopped using it long time ago.It can also cause ED and erectyle issues if they worsen

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
No[e euphoric effects of adhd stimulants are side effects not the intended function you are retarded. The tolerance stim drug abusers think of, is a good thing :)

Last edited:
You are probably dehydrated.