Weird

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
I know an alcoholic NEET who is in his forties. He had a good career, he's a smart guy, good in math, but nowadays he's just an alcoholic. He's not rich at all, he lives on welfare. He's fat/chubby and not handsome.

The weird thing is that he has an about 30 yo somewhat cute gf. The gf is alt girl but still.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, flippasav, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
he knows he is a subhuman joke

Oh btw I meant he's in his forties, he's not 40 but older

Women like alcoholic druggy losers. If he was a nice guy who loved food and smiling, he’d be without pussy forever

Cool story

Women like alcoholic druggy losers. If he was a nice guy who loved food and smiling, he’d be without pussy forever
He's not GL, he's fat or chubby with average face. He's poor too.

Fuck him

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
He's not GL, he's fat or chubby with average face. He's poor too.
Doesn’t matter. Him being an alcoholic makes him attractive. I realized that if you possess any of the traits I list below, then you’ll be wanted by women:

1. Alcoholic
2. Drug addict
3. Criminal
4. Psychopath
5. Overly violent

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
ok, gonzalo lira

Theres literally nothing weird about this. Relationships like this are obviously going to occur

Theres literally nothing weird about this. Relationships like this are obviously going to occur
Not very common to see a fat guy in his forties, who is poor NEET, in a relationship with a girl who is +10 years younger and cute

Not very common to see a fat guy in his forties, who is poor NEET, in a relationship with a girl who is +10 years younger and cute
Not common but I wouldn't be weirded out if I saw it

I know an alcoholic NEET who is in his forties. He had a good career, he's a smart guy, good in math, but nowadays he's just an alcoholic. He's not rich at all, he lives on welfare. He's fat/chubby and not handsome.

The weird thing is that he has an about 30 yo somewhat cute gf. The gf is alt girl but still.
Stopped reading at "alt girl"

Stopped reading at "alt girl"
You want one

desktop-wallpaper-about-alternative-see-more-about-fashion-grunge-and-outfit-alt-girls.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
I bet she's Castiza (many girls with this pheno tend to be Castiza)
She's just some random girl from the web, not the one I mentioned in the OP

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

People need to get off their ass

I bet she's Castiza (many girls with this pheno tend to be Castiza)
Castizas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :aheago::Comfy: :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: juste
Have you been Sssniperwolf or Travis Blackpill's WRAW series pilled yet son?

Btw sorry that this is personal and off topic but how do you look? To me your similar I guess in background and experiences with @AlexAP

Last edited: