Well developed maxilla but recessed mandible

C

Cebul

Iron
According to people like dr mew, a well developed maxilla has a widht of 42mm at the molars, mines 43 but also according to the same guy maxilla expands together with mandible. Technically is should have a perfect jawline but my lower jaw is recessed. Is it possible to change with mewing at 20 years old or is it time to surgerymaxx to fix my subhumanity? Its literally the only thing keeping me from looking decent.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and Deleted member 51465
" a well developed maxilla has a widht of 42mm at the molars", he never said that. Its impossible to have a well developed maxilla and a developed mandible and vice-versa, if one is recessed the other also is. intermollar widht is one of the factors to account and in hunther gatherers they have even more than 42mm with 5mm of gingiva AFTER the mollars.

• +1
Reactions: rares54
" a well developed maxilla has a widht of 42mm at the molars", he never said that. Its impossible to have a well developed maxilla and a developed mandible and vice-versa, if one is recessed the other also is. intermollar widht is one of the factors to account and in hunther gatherers they have even more than 42mm with 5mm of gingiva AFTER the mollars.
how do i tell if my maxilla is recessed? if its possible its probably genetics. Me and my mom have an overbite but the thing is we both nose breathed and mew.

how do i tell if my maxilla is recessed? if its possible its probably genetics. Me and my mom have an overbite but the thing is we both nose breathed and mew.
high cheekbones

tbh i have something between low and high. but arent cheekbones genetic?
High cheekbones are a sign of health and correct development

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
According to people like dr mew, a well developed maxilla has a widht of 42mm at the molars, mines 43 but also according to the same guy maxilla expands together with mandible. Technically is should have a perfect jawline but my lower jaw is recessed. Is it possible to change with mewing at 20 years old or is it time to surgerymaxx to fix my subhumanity? Its literally the only thing keeping me from looking decent.
OP , Having a Wide Maxilla and having a well developped maxilla are 2 different things , a Lot of attractive people have a narrow Maxilla , the most important part is Maxillary projection , check if your maxilla is forward grown , if its the case you need bimax...

• +1
Reactions: Cebul
So you believe in it during which still means you’re a retard.
identical twins, one broke the nasal septum young

identical twins, one treated by orthotropics other by orthodontics

Another identical twin

And another

Mouth breather monkeys

its known how mouth breathing damages the face and u need to ignore all evidence to deny that. Orthotropics model is the explanation on how mouth breathing does it damage.

identical twins, one broke the nasal septum young

View attachment 2581584

identical twins, one treated by orthotropics other by orthodontics
View attachment 2581585

Another identical twin

View attachment 2581586

And another

View attachment 2581587

Mouth breather monkeys
View attachment 2581589

its known how mouth breathing damages the face and u need to ignore all evidence to deny that. Orthotropics model is the explanation on how mouth breathing does it damage.

Where is the peer reviewed article showing that mewing works? If such a simple, surgery-free mechanism can help so much, surely Nature would be glad to get it published.

Where is the peer reviewed article showing that mewing works? If such a simple, surgery-free mechanism can help so much, surely Nature would be glad to get it published.
Oh yeah its so simple to show something such as tongue posture affects craniofacial development. Sure it is, please give ideas on how you would do that.

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Oh yeah its so simple to show something such as tongue posture affects craniofacial development. Sure it is, please give ideas on how you would do that.

lmao, it's not on me to tell Mew how to do their job

lmao, it's not on me to tell Mew how to do their job
Its not easy to say something during development is the cause of facial changes and its just not normal development. That can only be done with identical twins

Ur a fucking idiot coper lazy piece of shit