well, i just lost a stacy and my is 90% fully ruined

PsychoH

PsychoH

Seneschal of the Knights Templar
@PsychoDsk @Gengar @emeraldglass @org3cel.RR @TechnoBoss
i did indeed fuck up, not really she told me 'im mean'. Fucking stupid foid all the fantasies i had for nothing i got my heart broken for a second time now.
its over with her. She told me she did want to go on a date but now says no. cant really blame her honestly i have such a shit personnality.

also 90% chance my fucking shitparents are gonna put me in an institution if they dont make me an orphan first.
Ive literally already been written out of their will.
@PsychoDsk if you're still interested in the meet it has to be in Antwerpen my dogshit parents will never allow me to go to Gent.

Well, it's not fully over. Not fucking yet i still have so much else to do in my life i cant let anything ruin me.
Never give up boyos truly believe in yourself you know yourself best then anyone else, whatever happens please don't give up.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: IBlameHoax, greywind, Xangsane and 18 others
What the hell did you say to her? :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: greywind, PrinceLuenLeoncur, MoggerGaston and 3 others
she's literally mad because of my mental shit like i can do anything about it
Screenshot 2024 10 20 194814

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, PrinceofDarkness, med and 1 other person
worst of all, a guy in my class said to others 'did you know ... got brutally rejected by...?
he's a literal facial subhuman btw.
I probs lost a ton of respect which i did have before atleast. Now i need to make a big fucking comeback.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes and Elijah_leo
ugh fuck man i cant slay because my parents basically have me under "surveillance" 24/7.
Though, i WILL gymmax even more i'm gonna beat the subhuman down.
thinking he gets bitches jfl he only pulls border MTBs.

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo
@Orc do you have any idea of what i should do?
i'm not sure how to proceed to say the least.

To make things the worst my dogshit parents are gonna take away all my gym equipment at home and i dont have a gym membership so i gotta go back to fucking pushups.

Im sorry to hear that man, wish u the best of luck

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
This wouldn’t have happened if you were ethnic

She’s be sucking your cock rn

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517 and ascension
I accept my mistakes and that everything failed i dont think it could have gone differently.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
i did indeed fuck up, not really she told me 'im mean'. Fucking stupid foid all the fantasies i had for nothing i got my heart broken for a second time now.
its over with her. She told me she did want to go on a date but now says no. cant really blame her honestly i have such a shit personnality.

also 90% chance my fucking shitparents are gonna put me in an institution if they dont make me an orphan first.
@PsychoDsk if you're still interested in the meet it has to be in Antwerpen my dogshit parents will never allow me to go to Gent.

Well, it's not fully over. Not fucking yet i still have so much else to do in my life i cant let anything ruin me.
Never give up boyos truly believe in yourself you know yourself best then anyone else, whatever happens please don't give up.
That’s nothing, bro. Girls are like money, they come and go. Keep searching until you find one who sticks around. Just make sure you don’t repeat the same mistakes. Life is big, don’t give up on anything.

• +1
Reactions: guilty, moredatesmorerapes and PsychoH
That’s nothing, bro. Girls are like money, they come and go. Keep searching until you find one who sticks around. Just make sure you don’t repeat the same mistakes. Life is big, don’t give up on anything.
still got the shit from part two the girl is the least important half.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
She's just a hole to cum inside fella don't overthink shit

• +1
Reactions: greywind, ascension, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
the second half, after talking about the foid
Stay patient until you find a small way out. No suffering lasts forever. How you handle these moments will shape you mentally, so patience is key.

• +1
Stay patient until you find a small way out. No suffering lasts forever. How you handle these moments will shape you mentally, so patience is key.
nigger you get abused and you will see how long you can be 'patient'.
Worse then getting abused i'm literally gonna be an orphan soon for a year and we all know what happens to orphans after they are mature they get kicked out on the street

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and emeraldglass
holy fuck i'm actually talking to a suicide line this feels so odd @Gengar i listened to your advice bud

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
nigger you get abused and you will see how long you can be 'patient'.
Worse then getting abused i'm literally gonna be an orphan soon for a year and we all know what happens to orphans after they are mature they get kicked out on the street
Patience is the only way, bro. I never said it was easy, but it’s the right thing to do. The state has your back too.

• Hmm...
holy fuck i'm actually talking to a suicide line this feels so odd @Gengar i listened to your advice bud
I hope it's useful and I'm glad you listened to my advice. :love:

• +1
@PsychoH parental child-abuse/neglect is the absolute worst man.
You can be legit chad and this shit will fuck you up so hard that it becomes impossible to live a good, happy life.

kzit hier in deze ggz kliniek voor paar maanden en als ik de verhalen ook van andere mensen hoor, heeft het allemaal vaak een rode lijn van ouders die hun kinderen ofwel mishandeld hebben of verwaarloosd hebben. Net zoals dat ook bij mij gebeurd is.

Deze hele focus van mij op uiterlijk, vrouwen, excellentie, status, rijk worden, etc. is allemaal een uitweg van nooit goed genoeg hebben kunnen zijn voor mijn ouders in mijn jeugd enerzijds en het falen in sociale cirkels op school dat daaruit voortkwam in mijn jeugd.
Uiteindelijk ga je deze problemen niet oplossen door knapper, rijker, populairder, geliefder te worden. Dat is wat je heel graag wilt, maar wat er onder zit zijn die traumatische ervaringen van je jeugd die je bij je draagt en die je geen plek kunt geven.

Als ik terugdenk aan mijn relatie met die stacylite, was mijn leven ongetwijfeld veel beter dan ik nu heb. Maar tegelijkertijd voelde ik toen ook al dat mijn onzekerheden niet weggingen, ik bleef me lelijk en niet goed genoeg vinden, ik bleef in die negatieve gedachtes hangen door mijn jeugd en dat maakte het zwaar lastig om uberhaupt van haar te genieten of van het leven te genieten.

Wij zijn gewoon niet normaal, als in wij hebben niet de jeugd gehad die we hoorden te hebben. En we moeten daarmee gaan dealen ipv uitwegen zoeken.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and PsychoH
Which evil parents would kick their own child out wtf

• +1
@PsychoH parental child-abuse/neglect is the absolute worst man.
You can be legit chad and this shit will fuck you up so hard that it becomes impossible to live a good, happy life.

kzit hier in deze ggz kliniek voor paar maanden en als ik de verhalen ook van andere mensen hoor, heeft het allemaal vaak een rode lijn van ouders die hun kinderen ofwel mishandeld hebben of verwaarloosd hebben. Net zoals dat ook bij mij gebeurd is.

Deze hele focus van mij op uiterlijk, vrouwen, excellentie, status, rijk worden, etc. is allemaal een uitweg van nooit goed genoeg hebben kunnen zijn voor mijn ouders in mijn jeugd enerzijds en het falen in sociale cirkels op school dat daaruit voortkwam in mijn jeugd.
Uiteindelijk ga je deze problemen niet oplossen door knapper, rijker, populairder, geliefder te worden. Dat is wat je heel graag wilt, maar wat er onder zit zijn die traumatische ervaringen van je jeugd die je bij je draagt en die je geen plek kunt geven.

Als ik terugdenk aan mijn relatie met die stacylite, was mijn leven ongetwijfeld veel beter dan ik nu heb. Maar tegelijkertijd voelde ik toen ook al dat mijn onzekerheden niet weggingen, ik bleef me lelijk en niet goed genoeg vinden, ik bleef in die negatieve gedachtes hangen door mijn jeugd en dat maakte het zwaar lastig om uberhaupt van haar te genieten of van het leven te genieten.

Wij zijn gewoon niet normaal, als in wij hebben niet de jeugd gehad die we hoorden te hebben. En we moeten daarmee gaan dealen ipv uitwegen zoeken.
Ik ben verbaasd van je schrijfvaardigheden je hebt echt volledig gelijk, het enige wat we kunnen doen is het uitzitten tot we er niet meer mee moeten omgaan en we uit huis zijn. Voelt vreselijk fr ben blij dat ik niet de enige ben op z'n minst echt fijn om te horen. ly gaston

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Which evil parents would kick their own child out wtf
White parents :lul::lul::lul:

Not a joke btw they do it a lot ask any cumskins here

Ain’t that right @PsychoH

• +1
foids truly be doing any shit fr.
🤣 she was traumadumping cause her ex was the same sign it was the funniest shit ever man

it's so over

• +1
🤣 she was traumadumping cause her ex was the same sign it was the funniest shit ever man

it's so over
foids, its a meme i know but gothic girlfriends (the ones i know about) dont give a shit about this or any other bs they're very chill.

• +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix
foids, its a meme i know but gothic girlfriends (the ones i know about) dont give a shit about this or any other bs they're very chill.
goth women are some of the most mentally stable women you'll ever meet

the Internet is king of twisting the narrative

• +1
Not everything has to do with race especially not this. I know parents of every race who love their children. But i dont know anyone else who has this shitty thing going on so.

I wouldnt know but in my case yes.
It does

Only ppl I know whose parents said GTFO the house are white. As a bbc black dick terminator machine I can speak on this
IMG 0761

Oh well good news NO SINNING YAY

• +1
goth women are some of the most mentally stable women you'll ever meet

the Internet is king of twisting the narrative
very true, i need to find me one very soon.

• +1
You mean with the stacy?
no i mean i said/sent you things on ig and followed your advice and the line was actual talk and it felt so out of place but in a good way.
Maybe even God helping me with your advice.

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
You mean with the stacy?
He needs to be on his deen allhamdullahi so he must continue to be a incel to not sin. Being incel is a blessing your prevented from engaging in carnal acts therefore the sin of fornication is beyond your reach. Rejoice it’s like how a rich man has a shit time entering heaven because how luxurious his life is compared to some broke African or Afghan who only copes with god

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and PsychoH

fucking brutal nigga
elab on why she doesn't like you

• +1
very true, i need to find me one very soon.
tons of them at my campus bhai i just have 0 energy to have a will to live let alone to date one

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts and PsychoH
He needs to be on his deen allhamdullahi so he must continue to be a incel to not sin. Being incel is a blessing your prevented from engaging in carnal acts therefore the sin of fornication is beyond your reach. Rejoice it’s like how a rich man has a shit time entering heaven because how luxurious his life is compared to some broke African or Afghan who only copes with god
incels still deserve love you know, me for instance its one of the few things i truly want.
My planned surgery soon and looksmax and whatever until i get to chad and true love. With that i'm fulfilled with my life and satisfied.

fucking brutal nigga
elab on why she doesn't like you
i got angry cus of my parents their shit and while talking to her i was a bit mean but just a bit. Apparently she is sensitive but i like that in a girl.
I apologized and she accepted it but i only appologized because it was the right thing to do not to get a relationship out of her i'm not gonna try again. She probably deserves better then someone with all this shit anyways.

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
tons of them at my campus bhai i just have 0 energy to have a will to live let alone to date one
wish there was one here in Antwerpen at least. Not a single one.

• JFL
i got angry cus of my parents their shit and while talking to her i was a bit mean but just a bit. Apparently she is sensitive but i like that in a girl.
I apologized and she accepted it but i only appologized because it was the right thing to do not to get a relationship out of her i'm not gonna try again. She probably deserves better then someone with all this shit anyways.
no way she went from liking you to not just because you crashed out over trauma

by mean do you mean mean to her or to your parents

• +1
no i mean i said/sent you things on ig and followed your advice and the line was actual talk and it felt so out of place but in a good way.
Maybe even God helping me with your advice.
I wish you nothing but the best brother. :love:

• Love it
That's why I don't feel bad about being an inkwell due to the religious aspect and yet people will try to clown me for it, including so-called fellow muzzies.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and PsychoH
wish there was one here in Antwerpen at least. Not a single one.
I bet there's tons of them in antwerpen

you just don't know where to look for them

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back