Well it's been a nice run, boyos... But it's simply over.

antiantifa

antiantifa

Fuck you.
I just decided to simply not care anymore. This site is the same as /r/FemaleDatingStrategy/, this type of lifestyle will never lead to freedom, freedom from your own self. I am tired of being my own slave, of putting this much pressure on myself. I was destined to be free, even if it means destroying all my desires to achieve that. It's over, I am volcel now. I officially denounce my desire for females as sexual mates. I will keep looksmaxxing and no matter how hard I ascend I will stay volcel until I fully fall in love again, which is unlikely to ever happen.

I will now purely focus on happiness for my own self. I vow to practice compassion for myself and all beings. Buddhamaxxing incoming.

TL;DR It's over.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 9380, Kristin and 3 others
56467DFE 0C6A 4F02 A76A 44A1862281CF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 761 and 7 others
Good luck Op

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa
There is only one truth, feel free to read into everything and ask me.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 1476
When will we open our own monastery?
Once we'r pious, virtuous and knowledgeable enough to be able to face ourself in the miror and the Creator.
It will be a long road, but a fruitful, meaningful one.

Smart move
Now wait for more of 'nIcE cOpE bRo'

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa
Once we'r pious, virtuous and knowledgeable enough to be able to face ourself in the miror and the Creator.
It will be a long road, but a fruitful, meaningful one.
I took many drugs and met him, he is you and me, he is this moment and everywhere else.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043