well shit.. (carotenemia)

Running!

Running!

Be the best you 🫵🏼
i think i’m retarted.. maybe not. im currently an orange hue with reddish veins running through my eyes because of my insane carrot intake (i eat 5-8 extremely large carrots per day) because some of y’all said it was all good to eat that much and it wasn’t too much, how long does this shit last for? i’m gonna cut down to like 3 a day because fuck that i’m not tryna have orange eyes, even though i fuck with the skin tone it’s pretty cool.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, kebab, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
i think i’m retarted.. maybe not. im currently an orange hue with reddish veins running through my eyes because of my insane carrot intake (i eat 5-8 extremely large carrots per day) because some of y’all said it was all good to eat that much and it wasn’t too much, how long does this shit last for? i’m gonna cut down to like 3 a day because fuck that i’m not tryna have orange eyes, even though i fuck with the skin tone it’s pretty cool.
my hands are extremely fucking orange too, it’s insane.

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
You'll have to rope now

• Hmm...
Reactions: Running!
my hands are extremely fucking orange too, it’s insane.
Bro, I take 100mg of beta carotene everyday, have been doing so for like a month. 5-8 carrots is nothing

You fucked up bro there's no going back

Carotenemia is not dangerous don't worry your skin will fade back to normal in a few months.

Average tiktok Looksmaxxer

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Bro, I take 100mg of beta carotene everyday, have been doing so for like a month. 5-8 carrots is nothing
why are my eyes red, is this shit normal ? my bad for covering not tryna doxx

Attachments

• IMG_0221.png
    IMG_0221.png
    386 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
no i’m not new on this site, i had an account but i deleted it before
i’m familiar with you and a good amount of other users on this site

why are my eyes red, is this shit normal ? my bad for covering not tryna doxx
Symptons:
  • Yellowish discoloration of the whites (sclera) of the eye and lining of the mouth.
  • Itching, tenderness, or burning sensation of the skin.
  • Skin rashes.
  • Dryness and peeling of the skin.
  • Nausea and vomiting.
  • Diarrhea.
  • Enlargement of liver and spleen.
  • Greenish discoloration of the hair and skin (seen in cases with contact with copper).

no i’m not new on this site, i had an account but i deleted it before
then you are a retard.

5-8 carrots is nothing jfl, i used to eat 10/12 and take 25000 UI of beta carotene a day.

You ain’t got nothing, you are placeboing

then you are a retard.

5-8 carrots is nothing jfl, i used to eat 10/12 and take 25000 UI of beta carotene a day.

we’re your eyes red ?

What is the point of eating alot of carrots though?

What is the point of eating alot of carrots though?
you get an orange skin tone and it helps with clearing your skin/reducing acne scarring

• Love it
you get an orange skin tone and it helps with clearing your skin/reducing acne scarring
it’s more attractive than a sun tan

we’re your eyes red ?
no, neither my hand orange. Stop imagining stuff.

You eyes are red cuz you slept bad, nothing new.

Only thing i went from light brown to curry.

• JFL
Oh fr? Gonna have to try this over summer

• +1
no, neither my hand orange. Stop imagining stuff.

You eyes are red cuz you slept bad, nothing new.

Only thing i went from light brown to curry.
i sleep well, and my hands are extremely orange as well as my entire face, i’ve been awake since 7am it’s not 5:20

i sleep well, and my hands are extremely orange as well as my entire face, i’ve been awake since 7am it’s not 5:20
i don’t know then, could be something else.

But trust me 8 carrots are nothing, not even 10 a day would cause it.

then you are a retard.

yeah JFL, I'm taking 350 000 IU a day and nothing happens, of course my skin is now olive tan but other than that no bad sides.

i don’t know then, could be something else.

But trust me 8 carrots are nothing, not even 10 a day would cause it.
my eyes have been like this for a bit but i didn’t think anything of it. i thought it was pinkeye lol but i’m extremely hygienic.

yeah JFL, I'm taking 350 000 IU a day and nothing happens, of course my skin is now olive tan but other than that no bad sides.
are suppliments just as productive as eating carrots raw ? i’m planning on hopping on bioastin and eating around 3 carrots a day for reddish/orangish coloring

Impossibile, 350 000 is crazy. How many pills are you taking?

are suppliments just as productive as eating carrots raw ? i’m planning on hopping on bioastin and eating around 3 carrots a day for reddish/orangish coloring
yeah, u get the same amount of beta carotene, if not alot more

carrots are not efficient

• Hmm...
a lot more
i’d assume so, but i also eat many other beta carotene foods. idk dude but my hand is fucking yellow/orange i look like a chink

Impossibile, 350 000 is crazy. How many pills are you taking?
1 pill a day, that contains 100mg of beta carotene. thats equivalent to around 350 000 IU

Last edited:
show skin tone if you aren’t worried abt doxxing, curious
I am worried about doxxing tho, but can't get doxxed through showing a can of pills jfl

1 pill a day
Do you math better nigga, seemed weird in fact ahahah. It would probably cause major health issues that much UI. It’s 50k blud.

Use google type shit innit.
IMG 6367

1 iu = 0.3 MCG
Not accurate.

According to the National Institutes of Health, 1 µg RAE (retinol activity equivalents) of beta-carotene is equivalent to 0.5 IU 1.

Therefore, to calculate the number of IU of beta-carotene in 100mg of beta-carotene, we need to know the amount of beta-carotene in the sample. If we assume that the beta-carotene is pure, then 100mg of beta-carotene is equivalent to 100,000 µg of beta-carotene.

Using the conversion factor of 0.5 IU per 1 µg RAE of beta-carotene, we can calculate that 100mg of beta-carotene contains 50000 IU of beta-carotene 12.

Not accurate.

According to the National Institutes of Health, 1 µg RAE (retinol activity equivalents) of beta-carotene is equivalent to 0.5 IU 1.

Therefore, to calculate the number of IU of beta-carotene in 100mg of beta-carotene, we need to know the amount of beta-carotene in the sample. If we assume that the beta-carotene is pure, then 100mg of beta-carotene is equivalent to 100,000 µg of beta-carotene.

Using the conversion factor of 0.5 IU per 1 µg RAE of beta-carotene, we can calculate that 100mg of beta-carotene contains 50000 IU of beta-carotene 12.

NutrientNew DV UnitConversionOlder DV Unit*
Vitamin Aμg RAE1 IU retinol = 0.3 mcg RAE
1 IU supplemental beta-carotene = 0.3 mcg RAE
IU**

NutrientNew DV UnitConversionOlder DV Unit*
Vitamin Aμg RAE1 IU retinol = 0.3 mcg RAE
1 IU supplemental beta-carotene = 0.3 mcg RAE
IU**
350 000 is crazy and would most likely be illegal bro, It makes more sense for it to be 50k

350 000 is crazy and would most likely be illegal bro, It makes more sense for it to be 50k
Haha I know it's crazy bro, nah im sure it's 350 000 because 50 mg is like half of that, and I got the 100 mg

• Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Haha I know it's crazy bro, nah im sure it's 350 000 because 50 mg is like half of that, and I got the 100 mg
then why does mine say this?
IMG 6369

If this is true then yours is 175 k