Went on a date with a severely non NT girl last night

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
She was very weird and non NT- almost to the point of being uncomfortable to interact with

A few things that suggested she was non NT from the start:
-Had a sub 1k snapscore
-No instagram

then we get to the date and start chatting, she told me shes in final year but has lived alone all through uni after leaving halls cos her housemates all went and got their own flats. I thought thats weird- normally at uni not having anyone to live with in 2nd and 3rd year is a sign of being a weirdo suprised a pretty girl would be like that. So early on the girl is like what are you looking for out of hinge dates- I really hate it when girls are this directly personally, it feels like their way of trying to pressure you into commitment, if a guy did the same thing it would be classed as needy. I just said well it depends on the person, she followed this comment up saying she was looking for a relationship and that if i wanted something casual it wasnt gonna work, she then mentioned that shed never had a boyfriend before. Then we were chatting she told me she wanted to do PhD next year, but tbf one girl I had a crush on was extroverted NT and did a PhD so its not neccesarily non NT.

She pushed a few questions on me about my previous hinge/tinder dates which felt like an interrogation, she asked if I had been on any other I was just like yeah a couple and brushed it off becasue I dont like being interrogated on my sexual histgory like that. I politely returned the question expecting her to give a similar nothing anser like oh yeah a few months back but nothing went anywhere etc but she answered saying she went on a date the previous night which was a weird thing for her to tell me given shed just been somewhat eluding to wanting something serious. Not that I really cared but if youve also seen another guy I wouldve thoguth that would be something to keep to yourself.

Then we went to another place and she went on a rant about feminism and told me than men not liking to watch womens football has misogynistic undertones. She said why do men say womens football isnt as good or is 'slow' and said how can you even tell if its a man or a woman playing when its on TV becasue its zoomed out or some shit idk. Then she mentioned thats she bisexual and went on another rant about how men sexualise lesbian realtionships or bisexuality when its nothing to do with them. Then she started saying how shes never seen a man she found fully attractice only guys she thought were like a 'maybe' but never a 'yes'. Then she started telling me about how she matched with a guy she knew irl on hinge and he messaged her asking to be fwbs and she found that uncomfortable and was asking me how to reject him in a polite way- then she followed that up by saying that she was actually going to meet this guy for a coffee on saturday and she was maybe attracted to him but not really and she knwon him for 2 years and he keeps trying to get with her but she keeps rejecting him.

then as she got more drunks she got more weird and borderline a bit annoying, I said I wanted to call it a night and go home, she insisted on staying at the pub saying she would 'make friends with some strangers' I said she should go home drink some water and go to sleep but the thing is when youve only just met someone you cant exactly make a scene and be like order a cab home or whatevr so I just said well if youre sure youre fine to get back cos youre only 2 minute walk away im just gonna leave. Then i got up and left her there by herself (idk why she wanted to stay)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Amexmaxx and 15 others
God I want a girl just like this
Fell in love with one once, very similar, man I miss her

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Darwined, Deleted member 6128, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 16 others
God I want a girl just like this
Fell in love with one once, very similar, man I miss her
she was annoying and difficult to communicate with.

Also she had giga feminist man hating vibes and since shes never had a boyfriend is probs asexual/borderline lesbian and hates men

Shed be a nightmare to actually LTR

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Amexmaxx, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 8 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: redrum64389, FrameMogger, Deleted member 21146 and 5 others
expected something more non NT than that tbh. but fair enough. good story

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
expected something more non NT than that tbh. but fair enough. good story
well firstly non NT girls are a lot rarer than non NT guys.

Also sometimes you can just tell someones really aspie from their body langiuage and communication style irl. Just trust me she was very non NT irl you could tell by her micro expression body language etc, its hard to articulate this stuff precisely on here especially when I was drunk myself.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, PrinceLuenLeoncur, MakinMogReturns and 1 other person

Also sometimes you can just tell someones really aspie from their body langiuage and communication style irl. Just trust me she was very non NT irl you could tell by her micro expression body language etc, its hard to articulate this stuff precisely on here especially when I was drunk myself.
Yeah, you're right in regards to non NT girls

Gotcha. Yeah, it's largely intuitive

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax

PSL, race, appearance?

The only thing that matters: Did you smash?

PSL, race, appearance?
4.5 PSL I’d say about my looks match

Had really good PFL and PFH + positive canthal tilt cat eyes, slightly narrow palate but didn’t ruin her looks

She was white

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Xangsane

Had really good PFL and PFH + positive canthal tilt cat eyes, slightly narrow palate but didn’t ruin her looks

She was white
Was she one of those alt girls with a weird style?

Also she had giga feminist man hating vibes and since shes never had a boyfriend is probs asexual/borderline lesbian and hates men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22267
Was she one of those alt girls with a weird style?
No she dressed very plain tbh - wasn’t indie at all. Seemed like a loner nerd.

And not the sort of nerd my ex was who was more like a high IQ extroverted girl who wanted to moneymax. More like a legit aspie kinda nerd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Xangsane and Johnnybegood

She was white
4.5 PSL? Nice...i consider that to be the minimum for reproductive value

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
you sound like a pussy tbh

she had giga feminist man hating vibes
Most non-nt women are like that. They blame their inadequacies on men right in front of their faces and then go on to wonder why men don't like them.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, PrinceLuenLeoncur, SubSigma and 2 others
4.5 PSL? Nice...i consider that to be the minimum for reproductive value
I think she probably had actual Aspergers tbh. Not like psl aspies who use that word interchangeably for someone who’s just a bit introverted or shy

I mean what kind of decent looking girl lives alone at uni? For 2 years as well

Her pussy probably grips the dick like a glove

• +1
Reactions: Darwined and Deleted member 22267
She was very weird and non NT- almost to the point of being uncomfortable to interact with

-Had a sub 1k snapscore
-No instagram

then we get to the date and start chatting, she told me shes in final year but has lived alone all through uni after leaving halls cos her housemates all went and got their own flats. I thought thats weird- normally at uni not having anyone to live with in 2nd and 3rd year is a sign of being a weirdo suprised a pretty girl would be like that. So early on the girl is like what are you looking for out of hinge dates- I really hate it when girls are this directly personally, it feels like their way of trying to pressure you into commitment, if a guy did the same thing it would be classed as needy. I just said well it depends on the person, she followed this comment up saying she was looking for a relationship and that if i wanted something casual it wasnt gonna work, she then mentioned that shed never had a boyfriend before. Then we were chatting she told me she wanted to do PhD next year, but tbf one girl I had a crush on was extroverted NT and did a PhD so its not neccesarily non NT.

She pushed a few questions on me about my previous hinge/tinder dates which felt like an interrogation, she asked if I had been on any other I was just like yeah a couple and brushed it off becasue I dont like being interrogated on my sexual histgory like that. I politely returned the question expecting her to give a similar nothing anser like oh yeah a few months back but nothing went anywhere etc but she answered saying she went on a date the previous night which was a weird thing for her to tell me given shed just been somewhat eluding to wanting something serious. Not that I really cared but if youve also seen another guy I wouldve thoguth that would be something to keep to yourself.

Then we went to another place and she went on a rant about feminism and told me than men not liking to watch womens football has misogynistic undertones. She said why do men say womens football isnt as good or is 'slow' and said how can you even tell if its a man or a woman playing when its on TV becasue its zoomed out or some shit idk. Then she mentioned thats she bisexual and went on another rant about how men sexualise lesbian realtionships or bisexuality when its nothing to do with them. Then she started saying how shes never seen a man she found fully attractice only guys she thought were like a 'maybe' but never a 'yes'. Then she started telling me about how she matched with a guy she knew irl on hinge and he messaged her asking to be fwbs and she found that uncomfortable and was asking me how to reject him in a polite way- then she followed that up by saying that she was actually going to meet this guy for a coffee on saturday and she was maybe attracted to him but not really and she knwon him for 2 years and he keeps trying to get with her but she keeps rejecting him.

then as she got more drunks she got more weird and borderline a bit annoying, I said I wanted to call it a night and go home, she insisted on staying at the pub saying she would 'make friends with some strangers' I said she should go home drink some water and go to sleep but the thing is when youve only just met someone you cant exactly make a scene and be like order a cab home or whatevr so I just said well if youre sure youre fine to get back cos youre only 2 minute walk away im just gonna leave. Then i got up and left her there by herself (idk why she wanted to stay)
Should have told her about chadfishing experiments and how hunter eyes mog lowerthird

But her not having a IG would have been a serious plus at least

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88, Johnnybegood and MoggerGaston
Should have told her about chadfishing experiments and how hunter eyes mog lowerthird

But her not having a IG would have been a serious plus at least
If it wasn’t coupled her severe aspieness then potentially

I know

She's probably really inexperienced and just needs guidance. A good masculine guy that tells her how the world REALLY works.

Only problem she's probably already like 23yo since shes starting phd next year? Kinda old. So she'd resist too much at this point.

If she was a bit younger, say 18-20yo, she could be good for LTR tbh.

-Had a sub 1k snapscore
-No instagram

i dont have ig, snap, fb, whatsup etc.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and It'snotover
Its Over Knockout GIF by UFC

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
I know it's grippy

No WhatsApp?? Wtf?

IG and Snap i kinda understand (hardly anyone uses Snap in my country unless they are Sub-17 years old).

• +1
Reactions: Bvnny.
No WhatsApp?? Wtf?

IG and Snap i kinda understand (hardly anyone uses Snap in my country unless they are Sub-17 years old).
i have no contact with people so i dont need

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
No WhatsApp?? Wtf?

Hardoy anyone uses Snap in Brazil too :ogre:

Yeah she sounds mentally damaged

She's probably been raped tbh I'm getting this vibe hahaha

Sounds so jarring
Was she decent looking though?

Very bad sign if a girl is talking about seeing other men so explicitly on the date. I would've told her off for that. Sounds like she was shittesting you and trying to put you in the beta / friend box to see how you'd handle it. She sounds like a bit of a cunt in any case

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Virgin ?
Psl ?
Ethnicity and pheno?

So she told you she wants someone to treat her like a princess but meanwhile she is fucking other guys and even stayed behind at the pub to pull someone after she’s had her little gentleman date with you?

Yeah she sounds mentally damaged

She's probably been raped tbh I'm getting this vibe hahaha

Sounds so jarring
Was she decent looking though?
She was quite good looking , very slim + nice eyes, like 4.5 psl I’d say.

And hmm maybe rape victim yes- I think she had some legit autism.
Very bad sign if a girl is talking about seeing other men so explicitly on the date. I would've told her off for that. Sounds like she was shittesting you and trying to put you in the beta / friend box to see how you'd handle it. She sounds like a bit of a cunt in any case
I’m not sure if she was shittesting or if she just lacked the social awareness to understand how rude it is to mention other guys you’re talking to on a date with someone. When we first sat down she asked me if I had been on many hinge dates and I just gave an evasive answer like oh yeah a few here and there even tho I’ve been on loads. Then I return the question and she says yeah I went on a date last night, I’m tryna get the all in before term starts next week because I’m too busy studying when it does - but the tone in which she delivered it was a very matter of fact kind of way rather than a shit test way.

Virgin ?
Psl ?
Ethnicity and pheno?

Quite possible a virgin cos she said she didn’t have a boyfriend before and wasn’t the type to go out clubbing etc but who knows.

I’d say about my looksmatch 4.5 psl.

She was white, pale skin, dark hair, very big eyes high pfl and pfh with a strong positive canthal tilt , looked really young tbh could’ve passed for JB. Had a geordie accent and dressed very plain. Idk what pheno you call that haha

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Chadethnic101
tfw no non-nt gf

the most elaborate way to tell you to fuck off

-Had a sub 1k snapscore
-No instagram

she mentally ill

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Niklaus Mikaelson
bro stop being an autist :lul:

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
you lost your innocence mate. u were so focused on chasing pussy, that everything else became weird

-Had a sub 1k snapscore
-No instagram

All u described she was very nt in comparison with me. I dont even talk with girls too much bc i have no topics to mention. I constantly think about blackpill and analyze other people' faces every time. Over

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
  • Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii
All u described she was very nt in comparison with me. I dont even talk with girls too much bc i have no topics to mention. I constantly think about blackpill and analyze other people' faces every time. Over
Just talk about weather, jeffery dahmer tv show, iphone, and being slav.

Just talk about weather, jeffery dahmer tv show, iphone, and being slav.
i larp i frequently visit other countries jfl. it is easy to larping tbh. Every slav goes to other shitholes like croatia or montenegro or turkey bc we are poor af so i can larp easily. Obv irl i didnt go abroad at all

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I think she probably had actual Aspergers tbh. Not like psl aspies who use that word interchangeably for someone who’s just a bit introverted or shy

I mean what kind of decent looking girl lives alone at uni? For 2 years as well
Lol @socialcirclecel this is why I said I won’t fuck with a fellow aspie female they are chad only and usually annoying pieces of hair like this, trust me you don’t want a girl like that. As an aspie man jsut accpet it’s over for you and that the msot you’ll ever get is occasional sex and STR

Lol @socialcirclecel this is why I said I won’t fuck with a fellow aspie female they are chad only and usually annoying pieces of hair like this, trust me you don’t want a girl like that. As an aspie man jsut accpet it’s over for you and that the msot you’ll ever get is occasional sex and STR

Yeah man, they're hard to go along with. Even an NT girl is hard to read, I can't imagine how it'd be with a non-NT one. You'll have to endure a lot just for the sake of having someone that you can call a partner.
There is actually a super-NT LTB that's very attracted to me, but her NTness exhausts me (dancing parties with dozens of people every weekend etc.) so I'm not sure we'll get along in the long run. It's indeed over LTR-wise.

I can cope by thinking that while I am having casual sex with random bitches, my peers who got into LTRs/marriages are getting their asses whipped by their partners, and are getting bored of the same routinely monogamous sex they have. They're the ones who could be jealous of my freedom.
As for emotional support, I can always rely on family and a couple of buddies (assuming I still have emotions anyway)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur