Went on a date with a severely non NT girl last night

Yeah man, they're hard to go along with. Even an NT girl is hard to read, I can't imagine how it'd be with a non-NT one. You'll have to endure a lot just for the sake of having someone that you can call a partner.
There is actually a super-NT LTB that's very attracted to me, but her NTness exhausts me (dancing parties with dozens of people every weekend etc.) so I'm not sure we'll get along in the long run. It's indeed over LTR-wise.

I can cope by thinking that while I am having casual sex with random bitches, my peers who got into LTRs/marriages are getting their asses whipped by their partners, and are getting bored of the same routinely monogamous sex they have. They're the ones who could be jealous of my freedom.
As for emotional support, I can always rely on family and a couple of buddies (assuming I still have emotions anyway)
Yeah emotional support just rely on family, in truth most men are incels and the ones who are indenial will marry their landwhale GFs and complain, it’s up to them lol. Most guys have a “if I can’t get here I’ll stoop lower” approach I have an “If I’m not into it I won’t go for it” my buddy often says “how can you choose, how can you have the audacity to act liek you have a choice” but as I tell him “I do have a choice where I put my dick that’s what sepereted me from you and most men who will fuck anything with a pulse”

Also that girl you mentioned BTW is a whore, girls who go clubbing often have a lot of baggage and sexual partners, I lived with such girls when I was in uni. I haven’t had sex since late January and that was with a gookess who cold approached me in a night club I prob won’t get sex until next year XD who knows maybe I’ll have a Situationship again later on this year but I have given up with women and tbh don’t want anything to do with them as it stands they are infieoror to me and if I had a pill to remove my sex drive i would take it

Yeah emotional support just rely on family, in truth most men are incels and the ones who are indenial will marry their landwhale GFs and complain, it’s up to them lol. Most guys have a “if I can’t get here I’ll stoop lower” approach I have an “If I’m not into it I won’t go for it” my buddy often says “how can you choose, how can you have the audacity to act liek you have a choice” but as I tell him “I do have a choice where I put my dick that’s what sepereted me from you and most men who will fuck anything with a pulse”

Also that girl you mentioned BTW is a whore, girls who go clubbing often have a lot of baggage and sexual partners, I lived with such girls when I was in uni. I haven’t had sex since late January and that was with a gookess who cold approached me in a night club I prob won’t get sex until next year XD who knows maybe I’ll have a Situationship again later on this year but I have given up with women and tbh don’t want anything to do with them as it stands they are infieoror to me and if I had a pill to remove my sex drive i would take it

Yeah man, even if you marry a hot girl now, it's GUARANTEED that she will get fat as soon as the honeymoon is over. She will cut her hair short, stop taking care herself, become less sexual, etc. I see this EVERYWHERE, including my family. I actually hate LTRs and marriages, but loneliness isn't nice either.

I find short-term relationships to be the best, those where you dump her after a few months after having had enough sex while also still benefiting from the perks of a relationship. But if you're non-NT, it's much difficult to aim for this as usually she's the one who would kick you after a few dates.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yeah man, even if you marry a hot girl now, it's GUARANTEED that she will get fat as soon as the honeymoon is over. She will cut her hair short, stop taking care herself, become less sexual, etc. I see this EVERYWHERE, including my family. I actually hate LTRs and marriages, but loneliness isn't nice either.

I find short-term relationships to be the best, those where you dump her after a few months after having had enough sex while also still benefiting from the perks of a relationship. But if you're non-NT, it's much difficult to aim for this as usually she's the one who would kick you after a few dates.
Yeah I am the one who gets booted most of the time becwuse the girl says stn like “we aren’t compatable” or “I just nothing was there sorry I tried but I could get feelin for you” you kneo foids. I hate them lmfao, but like you I prefer STR but I would like another LTR like I did as a teenager a shame I’ll prob never have that again oh well such as life

bro are you htn?

Dating just for looks are not healthy relationship.

Then she started saying how shes never seen a man she found fully attractice only guys she thought were like a 'maybe' but never a 'yes'.
Brutal chadsexuality pill

bro are you htn?

This is the result from a trusted rating service provider.
Final rating

The face rating number means chadlite, but I take height into consideration. I'm average height, so I dont consider myself chadlite, and also im starting to lose some hair (i'm 32)

I didn't necessarily write this to answer your question as a yes/no, but to prove how important the NT pill is. If you're non-NT, then looksmaxxing won't have the drastic transformation on your dating life that you might be expecting. Of course, it will help you get better treatment from people and get laid more often; but if you're looking for a real relationship, it won't do much for you if you're aspie.