Went on a date with an HTB and it went like this

Lightskinindian

Lightskinindian

Gold
Matched with her on Tinder and she sent me a message first, we talked and even though she was super busy she wanted to meet up within a week.
I drove 100 km to her city to have a drink with her. Tried to greet her with a kiss on the cheek and she just went in for a hug and turned her head...
We spoke for 2-3 hours and it was like the best date ever there was a click (for me), we had a slight argument about feminism (she is), and when I started speaking about Jordan Peterson it was a no-go.... I alrdy started speaking to meet up the next weekend (2 days after) she was like agreeing and saying that would be nice and such.
I walked her to her bike at the end of the night, we hugged shortly and said bye. I felt it was too short and said I wanted a longer hug so we did. After hugging for like 10 seconds she stood up on her toes (she is super short) and kissed me on the mouth and then French kissed me for at least 20 seconds... we said goodbye and again parted ways.

We continued speaking a bit but soon she said 'it was going too fast' and wanted to meetup the weekend the week after, this weekend was too soon. She said she was in a relation for 8 years and wanted to take things easy. I said its ok but for me nothing changes after 1 week.... She barely spoke to me the week after maybe 5 mins a day. In the end she send me a message 'that this is not it' and some other blabla....
I asked her why she thinks that and started speaking 'that she got really defensive and scared about my masculinity speech... 'saying Western men have it harder in the dating industry' its true but maybe I shouldn't have said. She said she still really liked meeting me...
I sent her a few messages after to prove that I'm not 'toxic masculine' at all.. She said she will rethink it a few days... Though she hasn't sent a single message in like 4 days....

Im just fking confused about the whole situation.. she probably is just saying this bs bcuz she doesn't actually like me... but than why the fk she initiate and gave me such a sensual kiss if she doesn't like me...

I really felt depressed after and alrdy wanted to kill myself...

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag, bigchunguslover, NateJacobs and 23 others
Imagine being so retarded you talk about this incel shit in public in front of a girl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: WhiteKnight, totototo, currybrah and 56 others
  • +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and Hentaiwatcher69
Imagine being so retarded you talk about this incel shit in public in front of a girl
Well.. i fuked up bcuz she asked me what I do in my free time... when I consume fking incelcontent half my weekend...
Didnt realise she was a feminist... only after I said 'i watch psychology' videos and ofc she asked of 'who'.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, humanoidsub7, T50 Mogger and 13 others
Well.. i fuked up bcuz she asked me what I do in my free time... when I consume fking incelcontent half my weekend...
Didnt realise she was a feminist... only after I said 'i watch psychology' videos and ofc she asked of 'who'.
always lie to girls

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: currybrah, autistic_tendencies, humanoidsub7 and 13 others
You dont know how to talk with women lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: currybrah, RAMU KAKA, chosen-one and 4 others
You dont know how to talk with women lol
We spoke for 3 hours about 'normal people' shit... thought it was ok to mention 1 of my incel hobbies to keep the conversation going.. Screwed my chance with her bcuz of that.... fk me...

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: humanoidsub7, T50 Mogger, aspiringexcel and 2 others
bro that was dumb asf why would you tell her that lmao, you could just went with flow and it would be halo if she thought you had same mindset as her ngl missed opportunity don't ever speak about what you really think you can get cancelled for that shit so next time agreement and bad boy vibe I think you are attractive enough to be considered as a partner so next time go with flow

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one and thecel
bro that was dumb asf why would you tell her that lmao, you could just went with flow and it would be halo if she thought you had same mindset as her ngl missed opportunity don't ever speak about what you really think you can get cancelled for that shit so next time agreement and bad boy vibe I think you are attractive enough to be considered as a partner so next time go with flow
I am an introvert and ran out of questions... so had to speak about myself... I was mostly asking her questions ofc to not speak about my incel life...

• +1
Reactions: Fundz, RichardSpencel and thecel
>Be pajeet
>Put mid white girls on a pedestal
>Have no backbone, immediately back down from any confrontation or difference in opinions
>Girl sees and treats you like shit
>"How did I fuck up bros?????"

Images   2023 09 05T134057477

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: currybrah, Deleted member 7580, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
>Be pajeet
>Put mid white girls on a pedestal
>Have no backbone, immediately back down from any confrontation or difference in opinions
>Girl sees and treats you like shit
>"How did I fuck up bros?????"

View attachment 2439360
wdym.. I just explained my view on a masculinity bit more, I said I still believe what I said but not in a way that is toxic/female hating...
I explained how my ex gf was a feminist, earning more money, and more initiative and it was fine...
What should I have done than?

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, RAMU KAKA, oxymoron and 1 other person
I am an introvert and ran out of questions... so had to speak about myself... I was mostly asking her questions ofc to not speak about my incel life...

damn now I feel you when girls are talking to me and they ask questions about my life I don't know what to say I play videogames and read novels so I go autistic mode and try to say it like it's cool lmao

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Rule 1 of being NT is never mentioning politics. You can do that with your long term high iq friends, but not with someone you've just met because people are easily hurt by opposite opinions and will judge you for it. How the fuck do people not know this???

Do you think mentioning you are against abortion is going to get you pussy??? Retarded tbh.

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover, zz67, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
We spoke for 3 hours about 'normal people' shit... thought it was ok to mention 1 of my incel hobbies to keep the conversation going.. Screwed my chance with her bcuz of that.... fk me...
Propose her challenge to change you to a feminist or whatever, obviously you wont become feminist its just a bait to catch her. Women like alternating male personality

• +1
Girls usually do dumb shit when they're drunk and end up regretting it (the kiss)

If she's drunk and you think she's so much into you, it's not, most girls flirt with random guys at clubs when they are drunk and they end up ghosting them some days after.

So fuck her in the same day or just accept it

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, GuyFromSingapore and InSplit
Propose her challenge to change you to a feminist or whatever, obviously you wont become feminist its just a bait to catch her. Women like alternating male personality
She comes from a very toxic masculine culture (brazil), she had very bad experiences there and that's why she move to my country too. Her views are different from mine, bcuz different culture.

Imagine driving 100km to meet a sloot and not even getting anything

Jfl @ Men

Anything for some used stinky poosay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currybrah, bigchunguslover, Madhate and 6 others
Cope

Low inhib GigaChad Mogger starts preaching in public that Francisco Lachowski mogs, women place to be the kitchen and demolish feminism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, GuyFromSingapore, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Girls usually do dumb shit when they're drunk and end up regretting it (the kiss)

If she's drunk and you think she's so much into you, it's not, most girls flirt with random guys at clubs when they are drunk and they end up ghosting them some days after.

So fuck her in the same day or just accept it
A party/club and 1 on 1 date are different situations..she only had 3 small beers in 3 hours.. no way she did something bcuz of being drunk... no reason to.

A party/club and 1 on 1 date are different situations..she only had 3 small beers in 3 hours.. no way she did something bcuz of being drunk... no reason to.
Then you're ugly my man, that's it tbh

• +1
Reactions: InSplit
If she liked you it wouldn't matter lol.

You think she will stop seeing a guy shes really attracted to just cuz of a couple of opinions?

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
She kissed me bcuz she thought I was ugly... in what world?
Lmao no girl will reject a Chadpreet for 'toxic masculine words' JFL if you think that roastie have some deep 'feelings' or shit.

If you where a CHAD you can be a fucking child predator and they'll be okay with your 'past'

Clown world buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover, Maalik, Lawton88 and 2 others
If she liked you it wouldn't matter lol.

You think she will stop seeing a guy shes really attracted to just cuz of a couple of opinions?
I dont know thats why im confused af. From her stories I could sense she had very bad experiences in Brazil.
Talked about a professor sexually harassing her... maybe she was raped who knows?

• +1

Imagine writing about being depressed and suicide.
Because some feminist woman rejected you, because your views are not woke enough.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, GuyFromSingapore, Lucid and 2 others
Lmao no girl will reject a Chadpreet for 'toxic masculine words' JFL if you think that roastie have some deep 'feelings' or shit.

If you where a CHAD you can be a fucking child predator and they'll be okay with your 'past'

Clown world buddy boyo
thats why I will not have a fking gf... I don't want to settle for a low tier becky...
HTB or stacies arent attracted enough to me to see past my autism... or even if they are attracted to me.. they can still get chad.. its over..

• So Sad
in the end dick size mogs, should have just told her ur prob in the top 1% of every indian that has ever lived and for her to shaddup am descendant of shiva.

Imagine writing about being depressed and suicide.
Because some feminist woman rejected you, because your views are not woke enough.

Cracking Up Lol GIF
She is really my type physically, all other subjects we had a very good click...
I went on another date with a different girl the day after... and I didn't like her at all... though she does want to see me again JFL

• Woah
in the end dick size mogs, should have just told her ur prob in the top 1% of every indian that has ever lived and for her to shaddup am descendant of shiva.
She thought I was white/dutch from my picture... ofc she knew I'm top 1% Indian...

thats why I will not have a fking gf... I don't want to settle for a low tier becky...
HTB or stacies arent attracted enough to me to see past my autism... or even if they are attracted to me.. they can still get chad.. its over..
To be fair some Stacies can be hard even for Chad tier men, however you seem low NT and good enough looks wise to have all these dates, so maybe you'll find a HTB

man gets filler for his eyes and now thinks he can pass as dutch
:feelskek:
not my words.. she had a similar skin color as me despite being Italian...

But this subject matter, she chose as the rejection reason
ofc she is a hardcore feminist with toxic masculine experiences... its most likely that than... so she isn't lying.
Thought the date was perfect except for that.... literally everything needs to be perfect I guess if not chad...

did u really drive 62 miles from some mid girl cause she was Italian

Funny GIF
Not that... I only been with white girls so far..
Just my type and she messaged me first...

Gotta love it when your entire life purpose becomes looksmaxing and your entire personality and ideology becomes blackpill and incel aligned.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Not that... I only been with white girls so far..
Just my type and she messaged me first...
Gotta love it when your entire life purpose becomes looksmaxing and your entire personality and ideology becomes blackpill and incel aligned.
That’s what I don’t get how was she ur type? How did u know this?

That’s what I don’t get how was she ur type? How did u know this?
physically I mean but personality as well except for the feminism... no way im gonna date a LTB just because of her good personality...
Im dating another girl now who is a low MTB but she looks for a long term relation... I prefer not....

• +1
Reactions: Banasura
physically I mean but personality as well except for the feminism... no way im gonna date a LTB just because of her good personality...
Im dating another girl now who is a low MTB but she looks for a long term relation... I prefer not....
Ahh I get u, y don’t u just be like most dudes and just support it on paper for the social benefits while not really caring like at all jfl,

Ahh I get u, y don’t u just be like most dudes and just support it on paper for the social benefits while not really caring like at all jfl,
I would support it... like I said my ex was just like her and a feminist... I didn't agree but we made it work...

I would support it... like I said my ex was just like her and a feminist... I didn't agree but we made it work...
The whole point about acting nt is that on paper ur supposed to advocate for all these retarded Marxist ideologies, u gain nothing except being made into an example of what happens if u don’t believe in their dumbass beliefs, no one except a very small and vocal group of people actually care about this shit like meme politics or meme feminism or meme incel etc.

• +1
The whole point about acting nt is that on paper ur supposed to advocate for all these retarded Marxist ideologies, u gain nothing except being made into an example of what happens if u don’t believe in their dumbass beliefs, no one except a very small and vocal group of people actually care about this shit like meme politics or meme feminism or meme incel etc.
Its too hard to hide/lie about it when it when I spent most of my free time consuming incel content...

• +1
Reactions: Banasura
Matched with her on Tinder and she sent me a message first, we talked and even though she was super busy she wanted to meet up within a week.
I drove 100 km to her city to have a drink with her. Tried to greet her with a kiss on the cheek and she just went in for a hug and turned her head...
We spoke for 2-3 hours and it was like the best date ever there was a click (for me), we had a slight argument about feminism (she is), and when I started speaking about Jordan Peterson it was a no-go.... I alrdy started speaking to meet up the next weekend (2 days after) she was like agreeing and saying that would be nice and such.
I walked her to her bike at the end of the night, we hugged shortly and said bye. I felt it was too short and said I wanted a longer hug so we did. After hugging for like 10 seconds she stood up on her toes (she is super short) and kissed me on the mouth and then French kissed me for at least 20 seconds... we said goodbye and again parted ways.

We continued speaking a bit but soon she said 'it was going too fast' and wanted to meetup the weekend the week after, this weekend was too soon. She said she was in a relation for 8 years and wanted to take things easy. I said its ok but for me nothing changes after 1 week.... She barely spoke to me the week after maybe 5 mins a day. In the end she send me a message 'that this is not it' and some other blabla....
I asked her why she thinks that and started speaking 'that she got really defensive and scared about my masculinity speech... 'saying Western men have it harder in the dating industry' its true but maybe I shouldn't have said. She said she still really liked meeting me...
I sent her a few messages after to prove that I'm not 'toxic masculine' at all.. She said she will rethink it a few days... Though she hasn't sent a single message in like 4 days....

Im just fking confused about the whole situation.. she probably is just saying this bs bcuz she doesn't actually like me... but than why the fk she initiate and gave me such a sensual kiss if she doesn't like me...

Imagine not larping as a leftist cuck on a date with a girl

I had to pretend to be interested in a fucking pride event

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Fundz, GuyFromSingapore and 3 others
ofc she is a hardcore feminist with toxic masculine experiences... its most likely that than... so she isn't lying.
Thought the date was perfect except for that.... literally everything needs to be perfect I guess if not chad...
Just be an opinionless oofy doofy, theory

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Lightskinindian and Banasura
Ur ssupposed to show toxic masculinity in bed not talking about it. You fucked up anyway by saying you view incel shit cuz that will give her vibes that you prolly obsess over it as much as you said about it.
Disagree when it's needed.

• +1
Reactions: Lightskinindian