Went on a date with an HTB and it went like this

your replies are so cope. move on, this shows you need to get out more.

• +1
Reactions: Frexa
Well.. i fuked up bcuz she asked me what I do in my free time... when I consume fking incelcontent half my weekend...
Didnt realise she was a feminist... only after I said 'i watch psychology' videos and ofc she asked of 'who'.
should of just said you rot on .org she may have found it funny

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
y would u get redpilled with ur tinder date

y would u get redpilled with ur tinder date
I’m the same as OP,I don’t have anything to talk about except for posts I’ve seen on looksmax.org

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Lightskinindian
Matched with her on Tinder and she sent me a message first, we talked and even though she was super busy she wanted to meet up within a week.
I drove 100 km to her city to have a drink with her. Tried to greet her with a kiss on the cheek and she just went in for a hug and turned her head...
We spoke for 2-3 hours and it was like the best date ever there was a click (for me), we had a slight argument about feminism (she is), and when I started speaking about Jordan Peterson it was a no-go.... I alrdy started speaking to meet up the next weekend (2 days after) she was like agreeing and saying that would be nice and such.
I walked her to her bike at the end of the night, we hugged shortly and said bye. I felt it was too short and said I wanted a longer hug so we did. After hugging for like 10 seconds she stood up on her toes (she is super short) and kissed me on the mouth and then French kissed me for at least 20 seconds... we said goodbye and again parted ways.

We continued speaking a bit but soon she said 'it was going too fast' and wanted to meetup the weekend the week after, this weekend was too soon. She said she was in a relation for 8 years and wanted to take things easy. I said its ok but for me nothing changes after 1 week.... She barely spoke to me the week after maybe 5 mins a day. In the end she send me a message 'that this is not it' and some other blabla....
I asked her why she thinks that and started speaking 'that she got really defensive and scared about my masculinity speech... 'saying Western men have it harder in the dating industry' its true but maybe I shouldn't have said. She said she still really liked meeting me...
I sent her a few messages after to prove that I'm not 'toxic masculine' at all.. She said she will rethink it a few days... Though she hasn't sent a single message in like 4 days....

Im just fking confused about the whole situation.. she probably is just saying this bs bcuz she doesn't actually like me... but than why the fk she initiate and gave me such a sensual kiss if she doesn't like me...

I really felt depressed after and alrdy wanted to kill myself...
What would u rate urself?

Its over

You should have grabbed her by her pussy and raped her

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover
how tf do u guys manage to mention incel shit on a date? i thought we all turn into femenists for gl girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Ryldoo IS COPING, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
Matched with her on Tinder and she sent me a message first, we talked and even though she was super busy she wanted to meet up within a week.
I drove 100 km to her city to have a drink with her. Tried to greet her with a kiss on the cheek and she just went in for a hug and turned her head...
We spoke for 2-3 hours and it was like the best date ever there was a click (for me), we had a slight argument about feminism (she is), and when I started speaking about Jordan Peterson it was a no-go.... I alrdy started speaking to meet up the next weekend (2 days after) she was like agreeing and saying that would be nice and such.
I walked her to her bike at the end of the night, we hugged shortly and said bye. I felt it was too short and said I wanted a longer hug so we did. After hugging for like 10 seconds she stood up on her toes (she is super short) and kissed me on the mouth and then French kissed me for at least 20 seconds... we said goodbye and again parted ways.

We continued speaking a bit but soon she said 'it was going too fast' and wanted to meetup the weekend the week after, this weekend was too soon. She said she was in a relation for 8 years and wanted to take things easy. I said its ok but for me nothing changes after 1 week.... She barely spoke to me the week after maybe 5 mins a day. In the end she send me a message 'that this is not it' and some other blabla....
I asked her why she thinks that and started speaking 'that she got really defensive and scared about my masculinity speech... 'saying Western men have it harder in the dating industry' its true but maybe I shouldn't have said. She said she still really liked meeting me...
I sent her a few messages after to prove that I'm not 'toxic masculine' at all.. She said she will rethink it a few days... Though she hasn't sent a single message in like 4 days....

Im just fking confused about the whole situation.. she probably is just saying this bs bcuz she doesn't actually like me... but than why the fk she initiate and gave me such a sensual kiss if she doesn't like me...

Move on, she aint worth a second of ur time respect yourself

• +1
Reactions: Lightskinindian
wdym.. I just explained my view on a masculinity bit more, I said I still believe what I said but not in a way that is toxic/female hating...
I explained how my ex gf was a feminist, earning more money, and more initiative and it was fine...
What should I have done than?
Just don't bring it up and initiate something else, like idk physical contact?
The fuck were you doing talking for 3 hours brother

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

What race was she?

Imagine driving over 200km and not get sex

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Dravi_Phen
why bring up blackpill and redpill you fucking autist

• +1
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe
You probably wanted to talk to her too much. Unless you are a full fledged Chad they will see you as needy wanting to talk a lot and answering their texts quickly etc. I have seen many guys ditched for that.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 32529
You probably wanted to talk to her too much. Unless you are a full fledged Chad they will see you as needy wanting to talk a lot and answering their texts quickly etc. I have seen many guys ditched for that.
i tried to not do that, after fking up the other date before her... which I did sleep with..

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
ahah what a sissy. you should become her paypig

• +1
Lol every fucling women hate those guys… all of those shit are connected with incels and hate of women.. of course they will dumb you.. i dont know why you are so sad.

i don't think it matters that much you gave a speech on some autist topic.
She just didn't find you attractive enough. I say stupid shit all the time. it never turns girls off. It just makes them chuckle if anything.

Women are fundamentally followers. They will generally just go with your opinions and maybe but up a token retort etc if they find you attractive. that's my view after texting foids with frauded pics last week. :lul:

The only problem I see is how you complained how hard it is for men. it just reeks of weakness and soy :soy::soy::soy: which is always unacceptable in front of girls, especially ones you just met.

And In fact i don't think girls have many strong opinions on broader subjects. They focus much more on painting they nails and sht. and other things that directly touch their lives. Feminism is an exceptional topic since its drilled so deeply into them in childhood and beyond.

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover and autistic_tendencies
It’s not something you said. It’s not something you didnt say at the right time either.

She was not attracted to you. That is the real reason.

And she took that decision within the first 1-3 second she took a glimpse of you.

The initial awkward friendly hug she gave you when she met you revealed her true (sexual) aversion towards you. She got dicked down the next weekend by some guy she liked (who sadly didn’t like her back all that much)

i don't think it matters that much you gave a speech on some autist topic.
She just didn't find you attractive enough. I say stupid shit all the time. it never turns girls off. It just makes them chuckle if anything.

Women are fundamentally followers. They will generally just go with your opinions and maybe but up a token retort etc if they find you attractive. that's my view after texting foids with frauded pics last week. :lul:

The only problem I see is how you complained how hard it is for men. it just reeks of weakness and soy :soy::soy::soy: which is always unacceptable in front of girls, especially ones you just met.

And In fact i don't think girls have many strong opinions on broader subjects. They focus much more on painting they nails and sht. and other things that directly touch their lives. Feminism is an exceptional topic since its drilled so deeply into them in childhood and beyond.
Girls dont have opinons theory
It’s not something you said. It’s not something you didnt say at the right time either.

She was not attracted to you. That is the real reason.

And she took that decision within the first 1-3 second she took a glimpse of you.

The initial awkward friendly hug she gave you when she met you revealed her true (sexual) aversion towards you. She got dicked down the next weekend by some guy she liked (who sadly didn’t like her back all that much)
I dicked down another girl on date 3 a week after, she also didn't hug or kiss me first date....
She does have strong opinions.... so these arguments are shit

I ask girls whats their opinion about niggers, jews and faggots. I just listen and let her talk all the time.

Girls dont have opinons theory

I dicked down another girl on date 3 a week after, she also didn't hug or kiss me first date....
She does have strong opinions.... so these arguments are shit
So you think the reason why you didn’t slay, was because of stuff you said- not because she wasn’t attracted to you enough 🤦‍♂️. Got it. You got much to learn. There is probably an ex in the picture as well.

She wants a betacuck
U dont tell truth to a female
Jordan peterson tate etc are based but u act bluepilled until u dick her

• +1

your fault for talking bout that shit with a girl

Just say less in general tbh

She's using you as an after-relationship heal, walk away before you make a fool of yourself.

She was looking for a excuse to not date and find one girls will always find excuse for sub5s and guy who they dont like and will always find a reason to like a guy who they like.So your game was not your problem.

Just say less in general tbh
Have been called awkward multiple times (not saying enough/weird shit), though they still wanted to date/sleep with me after xD

Ur fucking autistic like me
Have been called awkward multiple times (not saying enough/weird shit), though they still wanted to date/sleep with me after xD
start fucking doing drugs that dont make you too low inhib to the poibt of retardation but just enough in the Goldilocks zone where you seem cool and collected and not cringe like a stupid fucking autist

Ur fucking autistic like me

start fucking doing drugs that dont make you too low inhib to the poibt of retardation but just enough in the Goldilocks zone where you seem cool and collected and not cringe like a stupid fucking autist
What kind of drugs? Like weed?

What kind of drugs? Like weed?
Whatever makes you feel more confident ex i do weed plus snus which makes you low inhib and locked in maybe psychdelics if you are high iq enough to stay grounded and not kys

god ur a loser, doing simp shit wont get u the girl