Went on a girl's tinder

madmax

madmax

Iron
So I hooked up with a girl and asked to swipe on her tinder. I was going through and giving my opinion on the men jfl. For the most part I could pick out which ones she would say yes for. She said she was only into white guys and even on good looking tyrones she would say "ew" :ROFLMAO: or even any guy that looked slightly hispanic, despite how good their features were. Certain guys I would definitely conisder ugly but she would be like "no he's hot". It was interesting to see first hand how a woman reacts to men on a dating app. For one guy she even admitted he was not that good looking but still swiped on him because he was tall. This girl had at least a hundred matches (a lot of them mogged me too) and meanwhile I have like twenty matches :lul:... absolutley brutal the options that even an average girl has. In addition she showed me all these guys that are constantly thirsting over her through snapchat and texts. Women will post thirst traps on snapchat stories and then still complain when horny guys are hitting her up. She may get annoyed by it but we all know that they crave the validation even if they are not interested in the guy.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: misterstabone, Preoximerianas, Deleted member and 7 others
Synonymous factors on the guys she swiped right on?

• Love it
Reactions: Reoreyh
Synonymous factors on the guys she swiped right on?
I think for her she was attracted to "prettier" features from what I could tell. Colored eyes seemed to be one.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Chadeep, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Carolus and madmax
So I hooked up with a girl and asked to swipe on her tinder. I was going through and giving my opinion on the men jfl. For the most part I could pick out which ones she would say yes for. She said she was only into white guys and even on good looking tyrones she would say "ew" :ROFLMAO: or even any guy that looked slightly hispanic, despite how good their features were. Certain guys I would definitely conisder ugly but she would be like "no he's hot". It was interesting to see first hand how a woman reacts to men on a dating app. For one guy she even admitted he was not that good looking but still swiped on him because he was tall. This girl had at least a hundred matches (a lot of them mogged me too) and meanwhile I have like twenty matches :lul:... absolutley brutal the options that even an average girl has. In addition she showed me all these guys that are constantly thirsting over her through snapchat and texts. Women will post thirst traps on snapchat stories and then still complain when horny guys are hitting her up. She may get annoyed by it but we all know that they crave the validation even if they are not interested in the guy.
what a racist and picky POS. what ethnicity and PSL was she?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
I think for her she was attracted to "prettier" features from what I could tell. Colored eyes seemed to be one.
so she was into white prettyboys
i bet she was under 25 and white or asian

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and madmax
She said she was only into white guys and even on good looking tyrones she would say "ew" :ROFLMAO:
Not a good sight for the coping niggers of the forum :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14503, Preoximerianas and 8 others
so she was into white prettyboys
i bet she was under 25 and white or asian
her ethnicity was italian and cuban so she looked hispanic but not too ethnic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Adrenochrome, Xangsane and 1 other person
her ethnicity was italian and cuban so she looked hispanic but not too ethnic.
so mostly white, since cubans tend to be white (compared to say, dominicans and mexican mestizos)

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and madmax
Good night, I hate women

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
Did she have 99+ likes shown?

• +1
Reactions: madmax
Thank you for your looksmaxing advice!

• JFL
Reactions: grimy and madmax
Every woman has different preferences. Some want only black men, some want only men who have a big dick, some want only tall men, some want only white men, and some want only rich men.

There are even tall women who don't care about men's height but they are more rare.

Men are the same in that regard, they have many different preferences, they don't all like the same thing. Proof of this can be found in the surveys done on this forum where women are compared to each other or rated and most of the time, the results are never focused on one answer but always spread out across many.

And it is this difference in preferences which allows even unattractive people to get a partner that they are attracted to. Nobody dates based on the black pill, it's all just subjective. But some traits, especially health markers, are universal, like for example, nobody is attracted to recessed jaws, no women are attracted to fat men, and nobody wants someone who is a cripple or handicapped in some other important way. So there are absolutes but they are not what most of you think.

Tall guys like me have the advantage because there are many women who want a tall man but it doesn't mean we have 100% appeal to every woman, everybody is in their own niche, and some will attract more people and others will attract less people but in the end, almost everyone can get someone that they are attracted to and more than once.

This is why couples aren't always a "looksmatch" because it doesn't work like that in the real world.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Preoximerianas, underwaterpipedreams and 2 others
Sorry but whoever you slept with had to of been ugly. Idc what you say

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
its over lol

every girl on tinder has 99+ likes JFL

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Xangsane, madmax and 1 other person
Not a word. Same retarded threads.

• +1
Not a good sight for the coping niggers of the forum :ogre:
Blacks/muttlatos are the only races that actively are rejected based on their racial background alone from even their own women :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Everyone wants the BWC, deal with it.

• JFL