Went on Tinder date, girl completely uninterested

Chuck14

Chuck14

Iron
I went on a date with a girl from Tinder at a local pub, she seemed super keen before hand - but when we got there she barely seemed to care. She left after an hour for some BS excuse of her friend breaking up with her BF and her needing to comfort her.

Why go out with me and waste my time? I look the same as my Tinder pics

Women are such annoying cunts

You dont look the same as pics
Btw this is offtopic

• +1
Reactions: Alvik, ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 2607 and 1 other person
Before hand as in before you actually met up? Maybe your convo was bad but more likely its because you dont look as good as the pics

Before hand as in before you actually met up? Maybe your convo was bad but more likely its because you dont look as good as the pics
Before hand as in before meeting, yes

2019 standards

• +1
Reactions: dodt
did you videocall her before the date. Just lol meeting women without video chatting

What's your height?

if you didnt mention that you had a big cock thats your fault honestly
it really would keep them interested

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Traxanas, ChoSeungHui and 4 others
Because she wanted to use you

What a bitch, man.

• +1
Reactions: Chuck14
she used you for free food

Sometimes that shit just happens bro (unless your chad)

It sucks but you gotta just drop them and move on when the do shit like that

We just went for drinks, I bought the first round and she bought the second.
Many men, man. Women go on multiple dates just for fun. It ain't just you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Thanks for the advice/support guys.

Still find it odd she agreed to go out for the sole purpose of getting some quasi-validation from a normie on Tinder. Hey ho, on to the next.

Sometimes that shit just happens bro (unless your chad)

It sucks but you gotta just drop them and move on when the do shit like that
pretty much, tinder dates are awkward in general.

Thanks for the advice/support guys.

Still find it odd she agreed to go out for the sole purpose of getting some quasi-validation from a normie on Tinder. Hey ho, on to the next.
PM me the texts. I can share mine, too. It could be entertaining ngl.

You either look alot worse than in your pics, acted like an aspie or smell like dogshit. Those are the only 3 explanations I can think of considering she was actually met up with you in person.

You either look alot worse than in your pics, acted like an aspie or smell like dogshit. Those are the only 3 explanations I can think of considering she was actually met up with you in person.
Like my grandma always said when I found a worm in fruit from our trees " just a bit of extra protein"

thats ur mentality bro

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Like my grandma always said when I found a worm in fruit from our trees " just a bit of extra protein"

thats ur mentality bro
bro i eat only the worm

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Tony
n
In real life this shouldn't really matter, since we don't pay attention to details. I'm not sure if my best friend has hunter eyes or not. All I know he's not ugly and can get a girlfriend. It's all fair game unless you morph imo.

Probably acted like an aspie and smelled like dogshit. What else can you expect from a PSL autist who believe a chad can get a way with anything.

if you didnt mention that you had a big cock thats your fault honestly
it really would keep them interested
just fkn noticed ur sig says "dick theorist" caged so accurate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182

thats ur mentality bro
giphy.gif

thats ur mentality bro
?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back