Went out for food as a Neet during lunchtime

iblamexyz

iblamexyz

4ever alone
Joined
Apr 26, 2025
Posts
30,579
Reputation
62,560
I've been a NEET for the past year but I forget with school and work how busy town gets and when getting food

with uni starting and college it takes so long to get food and so many couples which pmo

still kinda mogger I can go and get food anytime I want and not need to be anywhere
​
 
  • +1
Reactions: ihavenightmares, Nerogen, Knight and 5 others
@Knight @BigBallsLarry
 
  • +1
Reactions: Knight and BigBallsLarry
I've been a NEET for the past year but I forget with school and work how busy town gets and when getting food

with uni starting and college it takes so long to get food and so many couples which pmo

still kinda mogger I can go and get food anytime I want and not need to be anywhere
​
How do you afford food and housing if you’re NEET
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: iblamexyz and horseman
Sometimes I go to the gym when a skip a day of school and it’s like this for no reason
 
  • +1
Reactions: iblamexyz
Sometimes I go to the gym when a skip a day of school and it’s like this for no reason
mogs I should hit the gym later too but I am drinking beer atm
 
  • +1
Reactions: Knight and ANON
I've been a NEET for the past year but I forget with school and work how busy town gets and when getting food

with uni starting and college it takes so long to get food and so many couples which pmo

still kinda mogger I can go and get food anytime I want and not need to be anywhere
​
larp
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Knight and iblamexyz
more like 18 and coping
Well I’m saying

Have you completely given up?

I’m saying I’d love to make money and travel and spend it and get enough to start a family and own property/ies and afford whatever kinda food I want as well as any medical treatment/care I want etc etc etc

Who doesn’t want this? ^^
 
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamexyz
being a need sucks so hard man
 
  • +1
Reactions: iblamexyz
I've been a NEET for the past year but I forget with school and work how busy town gets and when getting food

with uni starting and college it takes so long to get food and so many couples which pmo

still kinda mogger I can go and get food anytime I want and not need to be anywhere
​
NEET life is fucking great bro just fucking LDAR all day :lul::lul: (lets hope this doesn’t spiral and go downhill)
 

Similar threads

g4rlic
Replies
14
Views
58
sugarfucker
sugarfucker
Gengar’s Ghost
Replies
58
Views
203
slayermtn🍇
slayermtn🍇
TGUN.
Replies
6
Views
61
Surfsup
Surfsup
thehand
Replies
2
Views
20
HGH_
HGH_
gravema_n
Replies
12
Views
39
gravema_n
gravema_n

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top