went out in public bald

janoycresva

janoycresva

Banned
ok so i went out in public to the grocery store bald, talking completely bald, like i shaved my head with a razor and shaving cream. im 6'0 and 200lbs, pretty muscular and white. im just really ugly, acne scars, not the best bones. but people seemed pretty intimidated (i got way more looks from people but their eyes were wideand open like prey eyes) because they can clearly see that my hairline indicates that i used to have hair all over and that i wasn't receding. so they must think im some psycho skinhead that just wanted to go bald for kicks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6497
OVER

• JFL
Reactions: janoycresva
Just be a skinhead theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: janoycresva and Deleted member 685
ok so i went out in public to the grocery store bald, talking completely bald, like i shaved my head with a razor and shaving cream. im 6'0 and 200lbs, pretty muscular and white. im just really ugly, acne scars, not the best bones. but people seemed pretty intimidated (i got way more looks from people but their eyes were wideand open like prey eyes) because they can clearly see that my hairline indicates that i used to have hair all over and that i wasn't receding. so they must think im some psycho skinhead that just wanted to go bald for kicks
Yeah I noticed this too recently after shaving my head bald.

If you obviously don't have a receding hairline I think Normie just see people who shave their heads bald as lowinhib nutters lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and janoycresva
skinhead maxxed

• JFL
Reactions: janoycresva
Yeah I noticed this too recently after shaving my head bald.

If you obviously don't have a receding hairline I think Normie just see people who shave their heads bald as lowinhib nutters lol
might be fun, gonna start goin out in public more lol