Went out with my Chad friend to a mall for coffee, he gets cold approached.

LightSkinNoob

LightSkinNoob

GFmaxxed and ascended
Went out with my genuine chad friend, he’s around a 6.25 PSL and as we walked around the mall he needed to use the bathroom, walked about 3m away from me and was cold approached by a slim HTB, who asked him for his number.

Wanted to rope on the spot. Ironic he always tells me, “just put yourself out there”

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Oberyn, Zarek, Deleted member 20618 and 20 others
Muh chad doesn’t get approached, just JFL, any of Chadlites who don’t get approached aren’t chadlites.

• +1
Reactions: Zarek, Moggie, Lmao and 7 others
Did he give her his number?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot
Why do you have a Chad friend

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
Did he give her his number?
He has a gf, so he rejected her.
Why do you have a Chad friend
I grew up with him and my other friend as a child, my other best friend is a chadlite, I have no clue why they still hang out with me, all I do is complain and joke about how I want to rope.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Oberyn, Moggie, Just4Beast and 8 others
Dont go out in public with a chad, you will only suffer

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 17829, ascension and 1 other person
pic

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Chadeep, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
I grew up with him and my other friend as a child, my other best friend is a chadlite, I have no clue why they still hang out with me, all I do is complain and joke about how I want to rope.
i call tales on this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, MikeMew'sBitch and Danish_Retard
He has a gf, so he rejected her.

What looks range is his GF, stacy? How did the foid react?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot and LightSkinNoob
Dont go out in public with a chad, you will only suffer
I can’t ghost my only genuine friends haha
i call tales on this
not really abstract, not that elaborate at all, ofc I’m not doxxing my best friend on an incel forum
What looks range is his GF, stacy? How did the foid react?
Shes a HTB with a good body, the foid looked defeated slightly but smiled and told him to have a good day, I didn’t hear the whole conversation properly, I was a bit away.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Chadeep and Xangsane
Shes a HTB with a good body, the foid looked defeated slightly but smiled and told him to have a good day, I didn’t hear the whole conversation properly, I was a bit away.
Why do many chads date beckies? :feelswat:

I bet the foid threw a tantrum at home :lul:

• Ugh..
Why do many chads date beckies? :feelswat:

I bet the foid threw a tantrum at home :lul:
No clue, she’s curry while he’s north Atlantid, idk what he sees in her, I told him, “you mog her hard and can do way better” he said “we just click, never met a girl like her” fucking blue pill chads

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, Chadeep and Xangsane
if he's a real chad everyone already knows him in his city.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, Hero of the Imperium, Chadeep and 2 others
No clue, she’s curry while he’s north Atlantid, idk what he sees in her, I told him, “you mog her hard and can do way better” he said “we just click, never met a girl like her” fucking blue pill chads
chad goes for personality and decent looks

• +1
Reactions: Thinking_Machine, ascension and LightSkinNoob
Oh, I think you told me this story before. And you said he had a ridiculous lay count.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadeep and LightSkinNoob
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, the BULL and Xangsane
Oh, I think you told me this story before. And you said he had a ridiculous lay count.
Yeah same guy, known him for a 10 years now.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
What's his laycount again?
I’m not sure, I’ve seen him take home 20+ chicks, he says he’s lost count. I’d guess 50-100

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
I’m not sure, I’ve seen him take home 20+ chicks, he says he’s lost count. I’d guess 50-100
So it's mostly women throwing themselves at him.

• Ugh..
How much you rate him per irl scale? Psl is bullshit

same with my chad friend. cashier said he was cute and asked for his number. almost went er

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Hero of the Imperium and thereallegend
So it's mostly women throwing themselves at him.
Yep all the time, he just fucks the first chick that approaches him at the club, usually a HTB within 5 minutes
How much you rate him per irl scale? Psl is bullshit
Facially he’s an 8.5 on truerateme scale he is non gymcelled just lean from playing soccer and is 6ft flat

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, thereallegend, Chadeep and 3 others
Which country?

Sounds like US. This doesn't happen in the UK

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 18840
Kill him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Facially he’s an 8.5 on truerateme scale he is non gymcelled just lean from playing soccer and is 6ft flat
Nvm then brutal. But wanted to know what you rate him on normie irl scale?
Also 8.5 or like 9? And what pheno. Pheno is big role

Who does he look like?

Yep all the time, he just fucks the first chick that approaches him at the club, usually a HTB within 5 minutes

Do you think we'd get on well or do you think he would see me as a loser because I'm nerdy, introverted and don't like slaying?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 18840
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Do you think we'd get on well or do you think he would see me as a loser because I'm nerdy, introverted and don't like slaying?
What kind of question is this

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 18244 and 6 others
Nvm then brutal. But wanted to know what you rate him on normie irl scale?
Also 8.5 or like 9? And what pheno. Pheno is big role
He has the same pheno as Zach Cox
Who does he look like?
He looks like a hybrid between Zach Cox and this guy

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Chadeep, the BULL and 3 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Toth's thot and Deleted member 18244
He gets along with me but I’m a sperg, he keeps his inner circle pretty small, he has many tall white Chadlite friends he clubs with often, I don’t think he’s keen on introvert types too much.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Xangsane
He gets along with me but I’m a sperg, he keeps his inner circle pretty small, he has many tall white Chadlite friends he clubs with often, I don’t think he’s keen on introvert types too much.
It does seem that chads make other friends with other NT, good looking people.
My friends are mostly ethnic normies because they accepted me for who I was. I am seen as non NT by most people.

• Ugh..
Can you PM his pic? I wont share

I'll even show you my chad friends as insurance :feelskek:
He unironically has no Instagram posts, he gf posts him, but she’s a club promoter and has followers, can’t risk sharing that shit. He’s like one of my only mates, just gonna keep him off this forum. He always tells me to get off .org JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Hero of the Imperium, the BULL and 1 other person
He unironically has no Instagram posts, he gf posts him, but she’s a club promoter and has followers, can’t risk sharing that shit. He’s like one of my only mates, just gonna keep him off this forum. He always tells me to get off .org JFL
He knows about here? :lul:

• Ugh..
I believe this story if it happened in the new world, such things do not happen in Europe except maybe the South
Also being approached is not only based on PSL but softer vs more DOM features
Women confirmed this to me several times, being high PSL with friendly looks is the key to be approached

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
I believe this story if it happened in the new world, such things do not happen in Europe except maybe the South
Also being approached is not only based on PSL but softer vs more DOM features
Women confirmed this to me several times, being high PSL with friendly looks is the key to be approached
Australia

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Toth's thot and MediterraneanApollo
He knows about here? :lul:
Yep, he sees me browsing when we’re hanging it and says “you need to get off that fucking website”

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie, Hero of the Imperium, the BULL and 1 other person
Yep, he sees me browsing when we’re hanging it and says “you need to get off that fucking website”
Get him on here :lul:
Does he know you post about him?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Get him on here :lul:
Does he know you post about him?
he doesn’t know I post about, don’t think I’ll tell him, might later on tho haha. He said “I’m never getting on that shit or I’ll end up fucked like you” my chadlite friend browsed here for a day and said the same thing

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, the BULL and Xangsane
he doesn’t know I post about, don’t think I’ll tell him, might later on tho haha. He said “I’m never getting on that shit or I’ll end up fucked like you” my chadlite friend browsed here for a day and said the same thing
The blackpill is spreading

• +1
  • Ugh..
thats probably why hes even with her. if he really just went out on social media he would probably instantly upgrade. i guess the pajeeta is running irl game

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and the BULL
Pm pic brother I won't dox as I'm trusted here
Plus I can show u my friend who got approached to go on love island this year
Went out with my genuine chad friend, he’s around a 6.25 PSL and as we walked around the mall he needed to use the bathroom, walked about 3m away from me and was cold approached by a slim HTB, who asked him for his number.

Wanted to rope on the spot. Ironic he always tells me, “just put yoursePPPPbrother ere”
b

U
God cursed us
U Mog tassilo va jfl

He's a faceapp fraud
Unless u are face apping too?

Just cut bro
Your pheno yes is ethnic Kurd
But it is what it is
We won't have universal appeal

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
U

U Mog tassilo va jfl

He's a faceapp fraud
Unless u are face apping too?

Just cut bro
Your pheno yes is ethnic Kurd
But it is what it is
We won't have universal appeal
Yes you’re right im very kurd. No i will post current in pm, need curtains back tho.
You can’t faceapp videos as far as i know and its gay. I faceapp slightly for tinder tho.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Chadethnic101