Went out with my Chad friend to a mall for coffee, he gets cold approached.

should throw acid on his face or something. let him see how it feels being subhuman. then tell him "You'll be fine bro, just put yourself out there bro!"

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling and chawaje
thats probably why hes even with her. if he really just went out on social media he would probably instantly upgrade. i guess the pajeeta is running irl game
Yeah he gained 300 followers after she posted him on her Insta, mostly women, he was shocked.
Pm pic brother I won't dox as I'm trusted here
Plus I can show u my friend who got approached to go on love island this year

b
Nah I’ll dox myself before my mate, he has a career in banking, can’t fuck with him like that.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Yeah he gained 300 followers after she posted him on her Insta, mostly women, he was shocked.

Nah I’ll dox myself before my mate, he has a career in banking, can’t fuck with him like that.
if you wanna ruin shit w him, show him tinder or try to get him hot girls

if you wanna ruin shit w him, show him tinder or try to get him hot girls
He used tinder back when we we’re in highschool, got 99+ likes in 2 hours, he says he’s not interested in slaying after meeting his current girl.
How many followers does he have?
Just under 1000

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Xangsane and Blackgymmax
He used tinder back when we we’re in highschool, got 99+ likes in 2 hours, he says he’s not interested in slaying after meeting his current girl.

Just under 1000
corrupt him

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Why do many chads date beckies? :feelswat:

I bet the foid threw a tantrum at home :lul:
HTB tier is Good. The curry foid probably has low body count which is good for LTR rather than Aussie Stacy.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
HTB tier is Good. The curry foid probably has low body count which is good for LTR rather than Aussie Stacy.
Yeah she has an amazing body, she says she slept with 1 guy before him but he thinks she was a virgin.

He says she wants to fuck him 4+ times a day, he can’t keep up, Chad problems.

He wakes up to her fucking him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kuroganeikki, Deleted member 17429, Moggie and 5 others
its even worse when you have hyper NT-maxxed HTN friend who gets approached constantly without being chad :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Not gonna lie but they're more hungry and thirsty for a chad than an incel is for a Becky.

• +1
Just be confident theory :blackpill::blackpill:

• JFL
Did he give her his number?

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Yeah she has an amazing body, she says she slept with 1 guy before him but he thinks she was a virgin.

ideal relationship tbh

just needs to not cum, then he can out fuck her

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and LightSkinNoob
Wanted to rope on the spot. Ironic he always tells me, “just put yourself out there”
Clearly she would have approached you if it had been you that had taken the assertive step of going to the bathroom

• JFL
What exercises do you need to do to not cum?

Premature ejaculation - which is also a part of ED - can be reversed by increasing dopamine and DHT. The underlying cause is mainly LOW DOPAMINE, which gives a man control over urges and impulses. Also removal of tension buildup in the pelvic floor itself and then strengthening the pelvic floor after you've release tension in it. If the pelvic floor is strong enough you can prevent the ejaculation from coming out. With a loose pelvic floor you can stimulate yourself much more before point of no return/climax

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Hero of the Imperium and thereallegend

Wait he's with a curry foid JFL nice
Wouldn't expect that from Chad

Oh wait it's only here everyone is racist JFL

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Chadeep and Xangsane
Also removal of tension buildup in the pelvic floor itself and then strengthening the pelvic floor after you've release tension in
Your always very helpful, what do you need to do to induce this and have multiple orgasims without semen coming out ik you said strengthening pelvic floor muscles but I mean like steps to do this or exercises to do this.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
how tall is he ?

This is why i don’t browse this forum
It's all an elaborate larp tbh. this stuff doesnt happen IRL. nobody has sex

• JFL