Went outside without glasses for first time today

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
For instance, i have been wearing glasses since 5 years now. My prescription is -4

I used to wear glssses outside often, except sometimes i would remove them but i couldnt notice IOIs then. So it was fucked.

I went outside wearing transparent contacts today and man, it felt so good. I could notice niggas staring at me (it was all guys for some reason) jfl. I pulled out front camera and i was cooming by seeing my nice eye eye area. Was rlly good experience.

Thanks, thats all! I will definitely get lasik once i am 22-23.

For instance, i have been wearing glasses since 5 years now. My prescription is -4

I used to wear glssses outside often, except sometimes i would remove them but i couldnt notice IOIs then. So it was fucked.

I went outside wearing transparent contacts today and man, it felt so good. I could notice niggas staring at me (it was all guys for some reason) jfl. I pulled out front camera and i was cooming by seeing my nice eye eye area. Was rlly good experience.

do you wear contacts or were you just blind out there?

I look like a lesbian with glasses

• +1
Reactions: Dara327
good excuse to get coloured contacts bro

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
bro i was -3.5 and used to drive withour glasses or contacts jfl. Just got prk done and now i have perfect vision

I wear contacts obviously

U must be using those cat type glasses
is it a hassle to put them on? how long can you keep them on? been thinking about contacts for a long time due to my asymmetrical ears making my glasses lopsided

good excuse to get coloured contacts bro
Nah bro i am on transparent comtacts wallahi
bro i was -3.5 and used to drive withour glasses or contacts jfl. Just got prk done and now i have perfect vision
Thats awesome man. My brother is a pussy and scared of it. I will do it in a heartbeat once i am 22-23 with stable prescription

is it a hassle to put them on? how long can you keep them on? been thinking about contacts for a long time due to my asymmetrical ears making my glasses lopsided
I learnt to put them on within 5 minutes on 1st day jfl, maybe in future i can do in 1 min.
I usually.keep them on as long as i am outside. No problem. Tho when i go home and take them out, i feel like taking a nap for 30 mins cuz of tired eyes.

• +1
Reactions: ricetard
Nah bro i am on transparent comtacts wallahi

Thats awesome man. My brother is a pussy and scared of it. I will do it in a heartbeat once i am 22-23 with stable prescription
im 19 bro got it at 18. The surgery is scary looking but u get it literally done it 3-5 minutes jfl . 3 First days were the worst tho couldnt sleep bcz it hurt af jfl but the surgery itself is no pain at all. Very worth it, if ur in europe get it at lirema.

I've heard lasik can be pretty dangerous

How much did the contacts cost

Man I need to get on contacts too. I was also very ugly like you a year ago now I’m better but still wear glasses