Went to a party, once again

RedRiser

RedRiser

Fighting with intrusive thoughts
I went to my friends birthday, a birthday that i also went to last year. When i saw how my chadlite friend slayed the hottest chick in it while i was basically invisible to 100% of girls, this same day, one year ago i promises myself to ascend so hard ill never be looked over again. I would like myself. I would become my best version of myself and i would slay decently. Nothing fucking changed, im just as stupid as before, just more conscious about the blackpill than ever before, and with it, more depressed. Just saw how my friend who ascended really hard got at least 15 girls looking at him while our group was dancing (i invited my friends to this friend's birthday party) altough i was dancing with him and we both dance really good, i was a nobody. No girl ever smirked at me. The birthday friend used to be a nerdy guy just like me, but he also ascended and i was just now watching the 112 people in the party praising him and wishing him a happy birthday, while i didn't even celebrate mine and noone even remembered it besides my family. I thought this year would be different. Time passed so quickly, and i keep thinking some day i wont be a fucking ugly piece of shit. I saw my friends getting danced at by htb while i rotted looking at them like a fucking pathetic idiot. The only reason i like writing this kind of shit is so my family can find this once i kill myself unless i ascend. I'm not even autistic, don't lack social skills, in fact i made friends with everyone at the party and had some good laughs, but at the end of the day i'm still invisible at 17.

Mom and dad i love you, but why the fuck did you bring me into this world just to be a fucking incel dweller. This hurts so fucking much, noone cares about me. I'm just an extra. I just wanna be happy once again bro, fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

until the next cope,
redriser

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar, chosen-one, flippasav and 15 others
What have you done to ascend?

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
I went to my friends birthday, a birthday that i also went to last year. When i saw how my chadlite friend slayed the hottest chick in it while i was basically invisible to 100% of girls, this same day, one year ago i promises myself to ascend so hard ill never be looked over again. I would like myself. I would become my best version of myself and i would slay decently. Nothing fucking changed, im just as stupid as before, just more conscious about the blackpill than ever before, and with it, more depressed. Just saw how my friend who ascended really hard got at least 15 girls looking at him while our group was dancing (i invited my friends to this friend's birthday party) altough i was dancing with him and we both dance really good, i was a nobody. No girl ever smirked at me. The birthday friend used to be a nerdy guy just like me, but he also ascended and i was just now watching the 112 people in the party praising him and wishing him a happy birthday, while i didn't even celebrate mine and noone even remembered it besides my family. I thought this year would be different. Time passed so quickly, and i keep thinking some day i wont be a fucking ugly piece of shit. I saw my friends getting danced at by htb while i rotted looking at them like a fucking pathetic idiot. The only reason i like writing this kind of shit is so my family can find this once i kill myself unless i ascend. I'm not even autistic, don't lack social skills, in fact i made friends with everyone at the party and had some good laughs, but at the end of the day i'm still invisible at 17.

Mom and dad i love you, but why the fuck did you bring me into this world just to be a fucking incel dweller. This hurts so fucking much, noone cares about me. I'm just an extra. I just wanna be happy once again bro, fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

until the next cope,
redriser
This is what breeders do to their sons brootal antinatalism is the answer

• +1
Reactions: RedRiser
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Ricky212
have you tried just beeing yourself
3 blue background bowtie closed mouth clothes ear frog pepe smile smug tuxedo variant smug

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, Danish_Retard, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others

until the next cope,
redriser
Same. Wow.

This is why i want to kill my self. I’m 5’6, arab, 19 yo virgin.

Check my last thread it was about a birthday party i had yesterday.

I read this and i had so much i can relate to you. But the only difference is that i don’t really have anymore energy to feel pain from stuff like this. i’m 19 and it has been like this since i been born.

Maybe you’ll feel like me if you do not ascend, but i hope you do. Mine is a hole of dispair with no light. I don’t even look bad, i’m above average after i looksmaxxed, but at my height you can’t have nothing more than cycling experience watching your chedlites friends make out with HTB and stacylites.

My only hope is to one day feel so much pain from an experience like this to push me to finally kms. I can’t stand it no more. I’m just a feather in the wind and people who aren’t like me do not understand what it means to be 5’6 and be looked down by even girls.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zonar, GunDevilHybrid, RedRiser and 1 other person
Same. Wow.

I read this and i had so much i can relate to you. But the only difference is that i don’t really have anymore energy to feel pain from stuff like this. i’m 19 and it has been like this since i been born.

Maybe you’ll feel like me if you do not ascend, but i hope you do. Mine is a hole of dispair with no light. I don’t even look bad, i’m above average after i looksmaxxed, but at my height you can’t have nothing more than cycling experience watching your chedlites friends make out with HTB and stacylites.

My only hope is to one day feel so much pain from an experience like this to push me to finally kms. I can’t stand it no more. I’m just a feather in the wind and people who aren’t like me do not understand what it means to be 5’6 and be looked down by even girls.
feel you bro, although my case is the opposite. I'm 6'2. And different to what these cels tell you, if you're below average your height (at least in my country) won't matter. Many of the people here think being 6'2 is assuring yourself slays, the truth is, as i said noone looks at me, im just one more. Im always my chadlites friend, my cousins cousin, my friends relative im never "my own" if that makes sense. I dont ever have girls interested in me.

feel you bro, although my case is the opposite. I'm 6'2. And different to what these cels tell you, if you're below average your height (at least in my country) won't matter. Many of the people here think being 6'2 is assuring yourself slays, the truth is, as i said noone looks at me, im just one more. Im always my chadlites friend, my cousins cousin, my friends relative im never "my own" if that makes sense. I dont ever have girls interested in me.
6 “2 should just blast rooids tan style max

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Also i wrote this while IN THE PARTY, that shows how over it truly is

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
You're only 17 retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and autistic_tendencies
I feel your pain brother. The Life of an inkwell is horrible.

time to start moneymaxxing for surgeries and getting yourself a nice lower third as a gift

until the next cope,
redriser
hello redriser
what is it in life that hinders you generally
can you tell me

Same. Wow.

You gymaxxed yet? I know multiple jacked manlets who are like 5’6 with mtb gfs.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and autistic_tendencies
Just gave me motivation to gym max fam

yeah, i’m 12%bf with capped shoulders and tiny waist. I’m muscular but not in a disgusting way but in a athletic chadlike way.
Still hoes say i’m attractive but too short to do anything with me.
It’s always the same line.
…if only you were taller…
I am going to kill my self

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gus17 and autistic_tendencies
yeah, i’m 12%bf with capped shoulders and tiny waist. I’m muscular but not in a disgusting way but in a athletic chadlike way.
excuses excuses

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Gus17
Weird are u a standardcel. If you Looksmaxed to HTN and Gymaxxed you should be able to get bitches. I know multiple examples of this irl. I can dm you pics if you want my freind is like 5’6 with abs and he has a mtb gf, while a mtb girl on my xc team is dating a jacked 5’6 guy on the soccer team.

Weird are u a standardcel. If you Looksmaxed to HTN and Gymaxxed you should be able to get bitches. I know multiple examples of this irl. I can dm you pics if you want my freind is like 5’6 with abs and he has a mtb gf, while a mtb girl on my xc team is dating a jacked 5’6 guy on the soccer team.
send, i don’t believe it

im MTN, Maybe is because i don’t have pictures on my instagram, have little to no friends, don’t got female friends, and don’t go out often.

Also how are people supposed to understand that i’m jacked if i’m always wearing clothes

im MTN, Maybe is because i don’t have pictures on my instagram, have little to no friends, don’t got female friends, and don’t go out often.

Also how are people supposed to understand that i’m jacked if i’m always wearing clothes
Social circle pill
You’re supposed to look jacked with clothes on or ur subhuman

Ideally you would have an Instagram with a few hundred followers and then just post a pic at the beach to show them off. You could just send a pic when talking to a chick though too. Though if you’re actually jacked people should be able to tell even with a shirt on (I’ve had people comment on my physique while wearing clothes multiple times). Make sure to wear properly fitted clothing.

Having freinds is important since warm approach is the easiest. It won’t magically get you bitches but it opens opportunities.

You're only 17 retard
Yeah and while im 17 all of my friends got their first kiss at 11 and got gfs every now and then, im missing out on the best era of my life

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129
Yeah and while im 17 all of my friends got their first kiss at 11 and got gfs every now and then, im missing out on the best era of my life
Theres slayers here who were KHHV at that age or even older

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Theres slayers here who were KHHV at that age or even older
fair point but i just know it wont happen. Im just thinking logically, if women dont care about me at all now, not 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 years ago, why would they do such thing in the future? Answer is they wont.

fair point but i just know it wont happen. Im just thinking logically, if women dont care about me at all now, not 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 years ago, why would they do such thing in the future? Answer is they wont.
You're 6'2 so you've got potential unless you're an unsalvageable truecel in the face. What do you rate yourself?

You're 6'2 so you've got potential unless you're an unsalvageable truecel in the face. What do you rate yourself?
A 3.5, subhuman- very ltn

not a single word

until the next cope,
redriser
bro youre 17. I ascended at 20 but mentally at 24 and live my best life mostly lying about my age so I can still fuck 19 year olds. its okay if you take your time I should have gotten cosmetic surgery earlier but I was too low inhib you dont even need the money just take a part time job and pay it off monthly

whats your stats like bro ? like age, country, middle class/upper class family ? you can pm me if you dont want to publicly say this but Ive been on this forum since half a decade and never leaked no body so if you want me to give you looksmaxing advice you can also pm me . Ive taken many users under my wing over the time, we can all ascend

whats your stats like bro ? like age, country, middle class/upper class family ? you can pm me if you dont want to publicly say this but Ive been on this forum since half a decade and never leaked no body so if you want me to give you looksmaxing advice you can also pm me . Ive taken many users under my wing over the time, we can all ascend
I say im 17, i actually turn 17 in like 3 weeks so same thing. Middle class family

Dm me your face if you dont mind

Who said that 17 or teens are the best life period of a human? There are many different cases, the peak of your life is simply when you enjoy it the most, that could happen during your childhood, adolescience or later in life. Plenty of people that had normal teen years and their life peaked in early to mid 20s

until the next cope,
redriser
just gymmax bro

until the next cope,
redriser
Post pic and height