Went to ASDA to get some last-minute Eid food, some teen girls stared at me and laughed at my outfit

Why do you think the middle-aged cashier decided not to charge me for using bags for life?

• Other (explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Absolutely retarded :lul::lul:

Tbhngl lidl has some good protein shakes too ngl

One near my gym so we like lidl :lul:
I don't drink protein shakes at all, however my diet is absolutely full of protein and fibre. What does one taste like?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
I don't drink protein shakes at all. What does one taste like?
To me who literally eats boring ass shit and is always hungry legit beautiful jfl

However not sure if halal so you’d have to check brother

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
To me who literally eats boring ass shit and is always hungry legit beautiful jfl

However not sure if halal so you’d have to check brother
(y)(y)(y)

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Eid food?

• +1
I've definitely noticed that the older women seem to act nicer, but as for younger women, it depends. However the only times I ever talked to young women since looksmaxxing were when I was masked.

I just think pirating would give my computer with My Little Pony syndrome (trojan horses) and the like

On a scale of 1 to 10, how high inhib am I? Most of my friends are low inhib and I wish I could be a bit more like them, but it just looks too unnatural for me.
Yes older women are way more welcoming. Try talking to some younger girls and see how it goes, truthfully I don't speak to younger girls as much so maybe that's why my experience is a bit blurred.

When using thepiratebay, only download torrents from niggas with skulls next to their name jfl.

like a solid 7 bro. I know guys like you irl, the religious cookie cutter type. Only difference between you and them, is that you looksmaxxed and you are redpilled on shit. You try redpilling these guys, and they spit back at you and tell you shit like "I don't need girls, one will come to me anyways" or some other cope. They're terrified to death of any sort of behaviour which would upset their parents, worship authority figures, have no sense of their own moral compass they just listen to whatever relevant authority figure has to say. Being religious will naturally make you higher inhib as religion - in particular islam, literally requires your submission and obedience.

One such example of high inhib islam behaviour (no hate to islam, but this is my experience) is when a convincing argument for evolution is made and these guys will just refuse to listen because they're too high inhib to question their beliefs, a lot of these dudes end up in marriages and end up slaving away anyways.

You remind me of that sort of person (nothing personal), but I do think you have potential to be lower inhib, since I feel like you are more prone to questioning but fear the consequences. High inhib niggas like the ones I describe, it's not that they fear the consequences, they take pride in them not questioning. Their obedience is a virtue. Hence it's over for them.

I mean to be lower inhib, you need to really ask yourself. Why are you so high inhib, what do you fear exactly?

• +1
Reactions: thegoat and Xangsane
Eid is tomorrow and me and the bros are going to be chilling and going to each other's houses can't wait :Comfy:

• +1
Yes older women are way more welcoming. Try talking to some younger girls and see how it goes, truthfully I don't speak to younger girls as much so maybe that's why my experience is a bit blurred.

When using thepiratebay, only download torrents from niggas with skulls next to their name jfl.

like a solid 7 bro. I know guys like you irl, the religious cookie cutter type. Only difference between you and them, is that you looksmaxxed and you are redpilled on shit. You try redpilling these guys, and they spit back at you and tell you shit like "I don't need girls, one will come to me anyways" or some other cope. They're terrified to death of any sort of behaviour which would upset their parents, worship authority figures, have no sense of their own moral compass they just listen to whatever relevant authority figure has to say. Being religious will naturally make you higher inhib as religion - in particular islam, literally requires your submission and obedience.

One such example of high inhib islam behaviour (no hate to islam, but this is my experience) is when a convincing argument for evolution is made and these guys will just refuse to listen because they're too high inhib to question their beliefs, a lot of these dudes end up in marriages and end up slaving away anyways.

You remind me of that sort of person (nothing personal), but I do think you have potential to be lower inhib, since I feel like you are more prone to questioning but fear the consequences. High inhib niggas like the ones I describe, it's not that they fear the consequences, they take pride in them not questioning. Their obedience is a virtue. Hence it's over for them.

I mean to be lower inhib, you need to really ask yourself. Why are you so high inhib, what do you fear exactly?
Maybe I could try that. I'm just not surrounded by a lot of women below 30 these days.

Is this for gaming, movies and stuff like that?

I agree those sorts of guys you described are using religion to cope with the fact they're incel. Irrespective of whether religion, Islam or not, would get you a woman, you still have to ensure that you're looksmaxxed and that the wife respects you rather than being treated as some betabuxxer/she feels no excitement in the relationship or marriage.

I'm not afraid of bending the rules a bit especially if it concerns something I feel so strongly about.

I'm pretty high inhib because I'm afraid of getting into trouble with the law for petty things, being socially excluded from society, and I want to live a very long, happy and healthy life

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Sigmamale and FailedNormieManlet
Maybe I could try that. I'm just not surrounded by a lot of women below 30 these days.

Is this for gaming, movies and stuff like that?

I agree those sorts of guys you described are using religion to cope with the fact they're incel. Irrespective of whether religion, Islam or not, would get you a woman, you still have to ensure that you're looksmaxxed and that the wife respects you rather than being treated as some betabuxxer/she feels no excitement in the relationship or marriage.

I'm not afraid of bending the rules a bit especially if it concerns something I feel so strongly about.

I'm pretty high inhib because I'm afraid of getting into trouble with the law for petty things, being socially excluded from society, and I want to live a very long, happy and healthy life
Yup it's for games and movies. I pirate most games unless they require online or if I want to heavily mod it.

These sorts of guys I describe, are the sort which will never wake up to the truth. I stopped trying to help them out a long time ago, even when I told them to pick up a sport like combat sports they refused saying "I don't need it, I won't get into fights anyways", better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a garderner in a war.

Petty things like shop lifting, even I won't do. It's true, taking stupid risks like that is pointless. Socially excluded is legit too, I don't fear exclusion as much as embarrassment (narcy trait jfl). I guess the way to beat your high inhib behaviour is to do things one step at a time, I'll give my example.

Before I was too scared to go back home if I ever drunk or was high. But after doing it a few times, I now don't care and actively ENJOY the adrenaline rush of trying not to get caught. For example I did a lowish dosage of shrooms before my dick picked me up because I enjoy the idea of not being caught. Like for me, I reached a point where I stopped giving a shit entirely.

Obviously my drugs example is terrible, but what clicked for me is not caring and taking things one step at a time. I stopped caring about social exclusion when I ACCEPTED the idea that I might actually die alone because I'm incel, and then I started reading schopenhauer and whatnot to realise the benefits of isolation. I then ended up actually enjoying the idea of being socially excluded, being friendless and whatnot. So now I don't care, I'm not afraid of being alone and I know I will be able to handle it.

Thus I do low inhib shit. I only get afraid of humiliation or embarrassment though, I'd rather people hate me than cringe at me.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
never mix blue jeans with black shoes, just wear white af1s JFL.

Anyways you sound like a chad god jfl. You got free shit from cashier? what did u even say to her
Not even dark blue jeans?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I stopped caring about social exclusion when I ACCEPTED the idea that I might actually die alone because I'm incel
This worked very well for me and i was tera low inhib for about 4 months, many friends told me that id changed and am mentally unstable, truth is i was just pretty low inhib
However i started to make some social progress, and the moment i started thinking "maybe my life isnt actually doomed", i started to fear being perceived negatively (im not fully NT hence perceived as weird off the bat) and my social anxiety is slowly coming back just recently.

What advice do you have to lower inhib? I even started alcoholmaxxing at uni again lmao. Need to start mma tbh

sucked my willy for a quid call it asda price