went to roulette today with friend, made money, spent it on nt dripmaxxing right after

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

i wanna be vinnie hacker
i went in with 200e he went in with 100e, i made and left with 910 he made and left with 800, after that we went to nike store and spent everything, i bought 4 pairs of shorts, 6 tees, 2 nike tech zip-ups, 2 pair of shoes and new slippers. he bought the shoes, 4 tees, and he also got 2 nike tech zip-ups, what a day, idk how will my mom react when she sees all this clothing out of blue, she is at work right now, idk how to explain them when she comes home, help is appreciated

inb4 "muhh why did you spend money on such bs" first of all its not bs, second of all, gambling money is devil money and get rid of it asap

Tell her u want to become a professional gambler, bhai, she’ll understand, good luck with ur gambling:feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111
Tell her u want to become a professional gambler, bhai, she’ll understand, good luck with ur gambling:feelshmm:
i dont like to gamble, but after this today its tempting...

keep winning:feelsshh:
no more wins after today, we had to wait around 20 minutes to get paid beacuse they didnt have enough money to pay us right away

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back