Went to the gym And got mogged

Apex6

Apex6

Iron
So I am 6'3 (6'4 shoes on) So when I go to the gym I usually height Mog all of the other people.

However for the last two days, For some reason like 6-7 people where at least 6'3 and most taller than me as well. Including a 6'6 woman (Theres already a 6'4 woman that goes there too). They where all actively working out in the same space, so at any given moment one was in close proximity and MOGGING me.

Not only where they 6'3-6'5 (mostly), They where all gym maxed (Good physique for height, While Im dyel at a lower height then them). And most where HTN+ including One shizzy look a like chadlite who was like 6'4...

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
So I am 6'3 (6'4 shoes on) So when I go to the gym I usually height Mog all of the other people.

However for the last two days, For some reason like 6-7 people where at least 6'3 and most taller than me as well. Including a 6'6 woman (Theres already a 6'4 woman that goes there too). They where all actively working out in the same space, so at any given moment one was in close proximity and MOGGING me.

Not only where they 6'3-6'5 (mostly), They where all gym maxed (Good physique for height, While Im dyel at a lower height then them). And most where HTN+ including One shizzy look a like chadlite who was like 6'4...
We all know ur 5'10 op

• JFL
Reactions: shogrim, Agendum, mid and 1 other person
if you can’t take the heat get out of the kitchen

• +1
Reactions: MACHETE
  • JFL
Reactions: Mio and autistic_tendencies
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, Mio and Kirby7000
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE BEING TALL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not only where they 6'3-6'5 (mostly), They were all gym maxed (Good physique for height, While Im dyel at a lower height then them). And most where HTN+ including One shizzy look a like chadlite who was like 6'4...
coping with ur subhuman face

Not buying it.

Incel type thread

you most likely do not measure your height correctly and are closer to 5'11 if random women at the gym are heighmogging you bro im 6'3 in shoes and that shit happens MAYBE once every 2 days after seeing a lot of people

this forum is getting funnier everyday

you know how rare is to find a 6'6 woman jfl