Went to the gym for the first time in a year (lifting at home all that time). Got asked for advice.

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
You know you’re doing something right when dudes be asking you for advice. I need to start making money from that tbh. I may even roid and rip people off by giving them false hope.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4902, Deleted member 7776, Kristin and 8 others
You are the least intimidating guy there, thats why.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Bignuts, ManzareK and 30 others
You are the least intimidating guy there, thats why.
The most attractive there and the tallest with the best V taper. Not saying this to brag, I’m very self aware and it’s the truth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 10516, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
Congrats man. I'm almost there too

• Love it
Reactions: .*my*.
Congrats man. I'm almost there too
I’m so proud of myself. I got blessed with bones and a fast metabolism, now all I need is to get a little bigger and maybe sprinkle a little bit of the good stuff. Instant millionaire.

• +1
Reactions: Playerhater1 and Deleted member 11963
Idk man lot's of people especially the younger ones keep asking me advice and are extremely friendly with me.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and .*my*.
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
I'm still incel.no gf. No girls ever approach me
I’ve been called chadlite/chad by most users here and I got approached only 1 time in my life by a girl. You’re the one with the dick, you have to do the approaching.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
I’ve been called chadlite/chad by most users here and I got approached only 1 time in my life by a girl. You’re the one with the dick, you have to do the approaching.
Maybe you're low trust

• JFL
u are coping hard. girls do approach, ESPECIALLY online. they simp hard for chads

u are coping hard. girls do approach, ESPECIALLY online. they simp hard for chads
Go ask any chad here if you don’t believe me, jackass

• JFL
Reactions: karbo
No gym for my ectomorph body and Shit bone structure sadly :(

• +1
I'd rather ask an average fit soccer player type of guy than a big guy. Don't get your hopes up

• +1
Reactions: karbo and .*my*.
I'd rather ask an average fit soccer player type of guy than a big guy. Don't get your hopes up
You’re just jealous. That shit didn’t happen to me when I was in worse shape.

You’re just jealous. That shit didn’t happen to me when I was in worse shape.
I'm just saying that I would not ask a big guy for help because I'm a pussy and feel inferior. if the guy was small he might think just like me. if he was a big guy himself then you can count it as a compliment.

• +1
Go ask any chad here if you don’t believe me, jackass
when the coping is too strong

Maybe you're low trust
Yeah I'm high trust and have been cold approached a lot. Well actually most nights out tbh... Not that I wait around for it.

Low trust is probably negative IMO. Doesn't make someone less attractive but it's probably harder to get women to feel comfy going home with you etc. I'd guess.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and .*my*.
Spoken like a true Jew, based
I remember I was 13 at the gym and my coach said that I had broad shoulders and I needed to get them bigger. I could make a buttload of money tbh.

Yeah I'm high trust and have been cold approached a lot. Well actually most nights out tbh... Not that I wait around for it.

Low trust is probably negative IMO. Doesn't make someone less attractive but it's probably harder to get women to feel comfy going home with you etc. I'd guess.
Pics or you’re bales from the tastement

are you actually jewish?

Yeah attractive. But how often does that stuff happen? And do you get approached by sober women?
On the majority of nights out. Usually following eye contact but depends... Not sober women AFAIK... I think it's largely to do with high trustness, looking high trust also helps when trying to take someone home, earning trust and approval with her friends, and getting a warm reception off an approach if I initiate it.

I haven't experienced being low trust so I'm guessing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and .*my*.
They do approach, not as often as males, but they do
Girls do approach I’ve been approached before. Girls aren’t shy at all because they are used to being treated well by pretty much all males. They have no reason not to be confident.

• JFL
Reactions: DicedFeta and .*my*.
I've been called low-tier/normie (even HTN) and I've been approached like twice in my life. I'm high trust, so that's a plus, I guess.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10516 and .*my*.
I've been called low-tier/normie (even HTN) and I've been approached like twice in my life. I'm high trust, so that's a plus, I guess.
You’re cute actually

On the majority of nights out. Usually following eye contact but depends... Not sober women AFAIK... I think it's largely to do with high trustness, looking high trust also helps when trying to take someone home, earning trust and approval with her friends, and getting a warm reception off an approach if I initiate it.

I haven't experienced being low trust so I'm guessing.
The problem with being high trust (looking innocent/adorable in my case) is that people think that your personality is sweet, kind, cute, etc. Then, they freak out after meeting you. :(. I mean, that's why I don't talk about the music I listen to and about the media I consume with normies anymore.

Yes I have a few relatives who are jews
mirin, hopefully you got some of that ashkenazi intelligence

btw what are you doing for traps? I'm just doing barbell shrugs, deadlifts only up to 115kg jfl because I dont have more weights at the moment

Hop on if you don’t have balding genetics. You won’t regret it.

• Love it
I’m still progressing. I don’t see a reason why I should hop on now. I will hop on once my gains slow down.

Besides, I need to make money first so I can cycle properly. That shit is expensive as hell.

mirin, hopefully you got some of that ashkenazi intelligence

btw what are you doing for traps? I'm just doing barbell shrugs, deadlifts only up to 115kg jfl because I dont have more weights at the moment
Just shrugs and lateral raises.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
I think the guy that asked you for advice was joking

I think the guy that asked you for advice was joking
Shouldn’t have even made the thread. What else did I expect? A bunch of losers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634