Went to the gym for the first time in a year (lifting at home all that time). Got asked for advice.

rip people off by giving them false hope.
I’m so proud of myself. I got blessed with bones and a fast metabolism, now all I need is to get a little bigger and maybe sprinkle a little bit of the good stuff. Instant millionaire.
The most attractive there and the tallest with the best V taper. Not saying this to brag, I’m very self aware and it’s the truth.
the narcissism makes me want to kill myself

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Don’t do it. Stay alive and watch me succeed, then take off.
succeed at what tbh? getting girls

you can do this already.

you'll never be a millionaire though almost guaranteed. bourgeois run world.

succeed at what tbh? getting girls

you can do this already.

you'll never be a millionaire though almost guaranteed. bourgeois run world.
Kiss my cock. Your words are fuel for me. Thanks for making my tomorrow workout even better.

Yeah I'm high trust and have been cold approached a lot. Well actually most nights out tbh... Not that I wait around for it.

Low trust is probably negative IMO. Doesn't make someone less attractive but it's probably harder to get women to feel comfy going home with you etc. I'd guess.
Hmm but low trust + Looking aesthetic is ideal for modelling

Hmm but low trust + Looking aesthetic is ideal for modelling
Not for irl appeal, though. Most models have that "serial killer" look (not everyone of them, of course).

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 1751
Not for irl appeal, though. Most models have that "serial killer" look (not everyone of them, of course).
Especially Elias Depoot

Especially Elias Depoot
Is that guy supposed to be attractive in real life? I can see him being alone, specially if he was autistic. I mean, being autistic and LT must be shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Is that guy supposed to be attractive in real life? I can see him being alone, specially if he was autistic. I mean, being autistic and LT must be shit.
Idk man he's like the posterboy of psl. Every facial feature is perfect but i haven't seen a girl talking about let alone obsessed over him tbh. Meanwhile real heartthrobes like Henry Caville is considered a chincel zygocel norwooded here

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Idk man he's like the posterboy of psl. Every facial feature is perfect but i haven't seen a girl talking about let alone obsessed over him tbh. Meanwhile real heartthrobes like Henry Caville is considered a chincel zygocel norwooded here
Wtf? Well, it doesn't surprise me, since this forum is full of delusional people.

• +1
Reactions: CeeJay, Deleted member 1751 and .*my*.
Wtf? Well, it doesn't surprise me, since this forum is full of delusional people.
Dude I mean look at the replys to to this thread. 1 in 10 people seemed happy for me.

Attachments

• BC1A7A27-7259-4E41-AC69-D9078A25E251.jpeg
    BC1A7A27-7259-4E41-AC69-D9078A25E251.jpeg
    174.4 KB · Views: 27
  • JFL
Reactions: Madhate
Bragging thread about physique but no pics? Shit thread tbh

Some people live in different countries. In some countries no one talks to anyone. And no one ever approaches anyone.

The United States is not the world. So being approached can differ from country to country aswell.

• Hmm...
Reactions: .*my*.
Some people live in different countries. In some countries no one talks to anyone. And no one ever approaches anyone.

The United States is not the world. So being approached can differ from country to country aswell.
I’ve been to 7 countries. Everyone talks in the gym.

lol u look like a guy that's trained for 2 months
This is 2 years ago, and this was me after gaining 30 pounds so give me a break. You probably look even worse.

Attachments

• lucianga1.jpg
    lucianga1.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 6873
lets see your physique bud

keep at it, man! you got a bit to go yet until you look like you lift. Just stay consistent and eat big. Never be satisfied!!
Yeah there you go. I need to get used to envy now.

Gyms fucking suck tbh, homegym is the way to go.