Were all gonna make it ngl.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Bhai's look at this ascension in the jaw.

In case you lack a maxilla all together.

Basically the rule of this thread is just break your mandible and maxilla in 2 and reassemble your entire fucking skull theory theory.

@thinwhiteduke Imagine both the mandible and maxilla gaining this much projection bhai over is never ascension is forever tbqh as long as you have the money i didn't know surgery had this much potential.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Incoming, BlackPillChad and 5 others
Need to lowinhib max tbh cause shit looked disgusting when I watched them perform these surgeries and imagine that surgeon fucks up brutal shit tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
MIRIN FIRST PHOTO

Need to lowinhib max tbh cause shit looked disgusting when I watched them perform these surgeries and imagine that surgeon fucks up brutal shit tbh ngl

Lmao normies would say this is unnatural brutal bhai with these 2 surgeries we could all get 4 psl.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
They had it so easy, my case is way more complicated.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 4430
Lmao normies would say this is unnatural brutal bhai with these 2 surgeries we could all get 4 psl.
Yeah nigga but kinda scared tbh , I will do rhinoplasty for sure and maybe lefort 1 because I jut my jaw permanently but idk about it , shits kinda scary tbh

Just be white still applies look at how the 2nd med passing 1 looked dog shit in comparision.
First looks like a draw of David Sculpture

We’re all gonna make it

First looks like a draw of David Sculpture

Fuck white men even subhuman ones were made in the pinnacle of Christs image brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and inceletto
And what about cranial base, master reptiles?

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 4430

The cranial base only matters when younger cause your face develops around it tbqh after 18 it's pointless to try the only thing that matters at that point is the splancho cranium unfortunately bhai the issue is if you have a bad cranial base it's giga over tbqh as your entire skull is down wards grown fortunately i only know 1 giga down wards grown Somali most people are just average subhumans

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: the next o'pry and Deleted member 4430
I just want same side profile as Zach Cox or Simon Nessman.
Over for me. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsrope::feelsrope:
214092 c28ae5bdac749070a239ed5321940f81

• Love it
I’d like my skull broken ngl

I’d like my skull broken ngl
Bro after surgeries you'll make it too bro! I already gave you some useful info on what to do!

Bhai's look at this ascension in the jaw.

View attachment 498953 View attachment 498954

View attachment 498957

In case you lack a maxilla all together.

View attachment 498989

View attachment 498991

View attachment 498993

Basically the rule of this thread is just break your mandible and maxilla in 2 and reassemble your entire fucking skull theory theory.

@thinwhiteduke Imagine both the mandible and maxilla gaining this much projection bhai over is never ascension is forever tbqh as long as you have the money i didn't know surgery had this much potential.

Life fuel for the @thecel bhai this should fix you

• +1
Reactions: thecel
list their procedures please

Bro after surgeries you'll make it too bro! I already gave you some useful info on what to do!
Bimax is like 20k bro, implants around 10k, I won’t be able to afford it for many years

Bimax is like 20k bro, implants around 10k, I won’t be able to afford it for many years
Can't you try getting bimax or LF1 covered by insurance?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
list their procedures please

I don't know for the maxilla but for the first dude i asked a surgeon.

<<Bimax Advancement. The dorsal convexity straightening out clues me to a small maxillary advancment, the mandibular advancement is pretty obvious. The chin did not really move much if at all (mentolabial fold depth) so this can’t be just an implant or genioplasty since the whole mandibular body is lengthened>>

Can't you try getting bimax or LF1 covered by insurance?
We don’t have health insurance in the UK and stuff like that is only available on the health service for sleep apnea and stuff like that

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 6873
We don’t have health insurance in the UK and stuff like that is only available on the health service for sleep apnea and stuff like that
Can't you just lie about having it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 1476
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6873
Which lefort is this?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
No nibba here is about getting lefort 3 or 2 tbh
just flip your face over theory

90% of the people here don't even softmaxx or even lose weight. lefort 3 or 2 isnt happenign for anyone.
LF3 is ltierally for deformed people

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
just flip your face over theory

90% of the people here don't even softmaxx or even lose weight. lefort 3 or 2 isnt happenign for anyone.
LF3 is ltierally for deformed people
people here will get lefort at the very most tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Lefort 3 jfl :lul:

They had it so easy, my case is way more complicated.
Wdym by more complicated?
Long midface, most Maxillary excess is in nose area, ?

• Love it