were most nazis incels

Gh3lfaceA113

Gh3lfaceA113

Bronze
the ideal of the third reich was the chad blonde tall muscular square jawline the original chad archetype you could say
in comparison to the ideal the nazis were either short ugly or subhuman incels like theyre the original incels haha
Nm5K7Qv

No, the men back then could get laid with the power that they had, they didn't need to be really good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Gh3lfaceA113 and Chadethnic101
Gotta realise wartime looks go out the window, it's about being a top soldier, leader and surviving.
Guarantee in Ukraine after the war or even during the women prefer more masculine men than pretty boy

• +1
Reactions: Gh3lfaceA113
No, the men back then could get laid with the power that they had, they didn't need to be really good looking.
not true but you got a point even back then they were ugly ppl

Gotta realise wartime looks go out the window, it's about being a top soldier, leader and surviving.
Guarantee in Ukraine after the war or even during the women prefer more masculine men than pretty boy
well im the literally most masculine mf ever i wanna dominate the whole world women fucking are disgusted by me so heres youre theory debunked my guy:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Chadethnic101
  • +1
Reactions: randomuser2407