We're on the bus back home from London. Here are some couples I've seen on our day trip. It's over for Y-chromosomecels.

Do London HTB+ girls seem entitled?

• A bit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1. Lack of slim women / most British women are overweight
2. The overvaluing and huge leverage slim average and slim ugly women have. They are literally sort after just as much as a Stacey.
3. Dating apps push men to date down
4. Feminism.
5. Virtually very few 20-sonethings have disposable incomes. They pay ridiculous student fees and rent prices.
6. More young women opt not to have kids and start a family thus seek fun and thrills with higher tier men.
This makes me so sad. I want a HQNP wife, ideally a Muslim but she can be a black/mulatta Christian provided she's happy to raise our kids Muslim. I think I'm going to have to arrangemarriagemaxx to get my first choice of woman, a thick HQNP Muslim. I'd rather organically meet her, but arrangemarriagemaxxing might seem safer. It seems that HQNP girls have the highest standards. I remember @masculinity discussed it on another thread and this is very true. They believe they are princesses that deserve only the best high-class Chads of their city.

I'm not in university anymore, but earning some money through a compulsory postgraduate programme we have to take after graduating our course. It doesn't give me the best pay, but I live with my parents and I'm saving for a home and some disposable income. I want my future wife and me to live very comfortably.

Dating apps are rubbish because I had lots of women who are MTB/LTB SEA/curry and some LQNP white girls liking my profile. I deleted my profile out of rage as the girls I liked never liked me back.

I'm 5.5 PSL.

If my future wife doesn't actually want kids and I blindly marry her because I failed to see through her lies, it would be so devastating.

What do you mean by higher-tier men?

• So Sad
Reactions: Brian Peppers
@BeenLMSsinceMSN @APJ @ToTheTop @fogdart

@JawMogger

This makes me so sad. I want a HQNP wife, ideally a Muslim but she can be a black/mulatta Christian provided she's happy to raise our kids Muslim. I think I'm going to have to arrangemarriagemaxx to get my first choice of woman, a thick HQNP Muslim. I'd rather organically meet her, but arrangemarriagemaxxing might seem safer. It seems that HQNP girls have the highest standards. I remember @masculinity discussed it on another thread and this is very true. They believe they are princesses that deserve only the best high-class Chads of their city.

I'm not in university anymore, but earning some money through a compulsory postgraduate programme we have to take after graduating our course. It doesn't give me the best pay, but I live with my parents and I'm saving for a home and some disposable income. I want my future wife and me to live very comfortably.

Dating apps are rubbish because I had lots of women who are MTB/LTB SEA/curry and some LQNP white girls liking my profile. I deleted my profile out of rage as the girls I liked never liked me back.

I'm 5.5 PSL.

If my future wife doesn't actually want kids and I blindly marry her because I failed to see through her lies, it would be so devastating.

What do you mean by higher-tier men?
Higher tier men

For example an ugly obese 2/10 woman on welfare with a slim, average 5/10 guy that holds down a job.

Or a 5/10 slim average girl with a 8/10 Chad.

Or a 7/10 girl with a 10/10 gigachad.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Higher tier men

For example an ugly obese 2/10 woman on welfare with a slim, average 5/10 guy that holds down a job.

Or a 5/10 slim average girl with a 8/10 Chad.

Or a 7/10 girl with a 10/10 gigachad.
What would be considered a "low tier woman" relative to me? (7/10 Chadlite)

Continuation of thread:

Me, my friend and his sister went on a day trip to central London in the sizzling heatwave. Here are some young couples I saw today:

ManWoman
PSL 5 white prettyboy, dark-haired, curtains, good collagen and jaw, slimPSL 4 recessed white girl, average body
PSL 5 maesthetic med jock, lean and ripped, holding parasolPSL 3.8 short, fat blonde woman
PSL 4.8 white prettyboy, light brown hair, bit of stubble, slim-average bodyPSL 4 average body white girl, brunette, recessed
PSL 4.6 robust white prettyboy, 6'4, lean and ripped, curtainsPSL 4 short white foid
PSL 3.8 soyboyPSL 3.5 purple-haired white chubby goth
PSL 5.25 maesthetic blond, 6'4, lean and muscularPSL 4.25 short chubby dark blonde woman
PSL 5.75 robust white prettyboy, 6'3, medium brown hair, lean and muscularPSL 4.5 short HQNP noodle
PSL 4 ethnic maesthetic, 6'3, DHT phenoPSL 4.5 petite blonde white, possibly Slavic
PSL 4.4 recessed blond old money pheno, white, 6'4PSL 4.5 tall skinny blonde white wearing sundress and hat

• Almost all HTB+ women were either alone, with family or in a group with other women of a similar PSL.
    • For example, this PSL 5 Med/Nafri/Mulatto foid was walking with some blonde PSL 5 white foid.
  • Black men were usually together in groups, with no women.
  • Ethnic brown women were either with a child/children, or with family members.
  • Some ethnic brown men were seen with white (always blonde) women, an example of which is provided in the table above. These women appeared to be Slavic.
  • There were lots of normie-Becky couples.
  • Good-looking men were usually with family or with a woman significantly less attractive than him.
to get a hqnp stacy you need unironically a cool personality

What would be considered a "low tier woman" relative to me? (7/10 Chadlite)
5>

But at 5'9 you'd have to have a top tier face and good body to be a 7.

Women evaluate / think differently. Height over 6ft with wide shoulders and V taper to women is like a fit good body is to us men.

• So Sad
There were lots of normie-Becky couples.
That's the only lifefuel part. Daily reminder: you're lucky if you don't live in UK

• +1
5>

Women evaluate / think differently. Height over 6ft with wide shoulders and V taper to women is like a fit good body is to us men.
With shoes nowadays you can easily get 3cm or more. The problem is for guys under 170 cm

• +1
See you next to the boots shop bro.

• JFL
Too many cucks and e-simps inflate whore's egos, and make them think they are 10's when they are actually 4's. Then when they get pumped and dumped by men above their looksmatch they get lied to more by whores and simps who tell them they are perfect, and men are just evil for not wanting to go with with ugly obese 2/10 landwhales.

5>

My body is mesomorph with wide shoulders but 17% bf.

That's the only lifefuel part. Daily reminder: you're lucky if you don't live in UK
The women seemed slightly more nonchalant compared to the men in these normie-Becky couples.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Guy he paid for the girl even JFl
He sounds very bluepilled. Goodness knows what's in store for him, especially if the girl monkeybranches from him for an even bigger Chad. The foid might have been rich.
You said he was masc. Do you mean he was ubermasc or just maesthetic?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
  • So Sad
No, what I meant was that the man looked more into the woman than the woman was into the man.
Basically they were their wage and cucks. Sad.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
When do you think even Chads will become betabuxxers for becky-tier foids?
I don't think it will ever happen or society will really collapse, chads are the top2% of guys, it would be really too much

• +1
I don't think it will ever happen or society will really collapse, chads are the top2% of guys, it would be really too much
Let's assume a woman has two hypothetical men in front of her. Assume both men are white prettyboys with good bodies.
Do you think a typical woman would choose the broke NEET Chad, or the Chadlite with a steady stream of cash?

• +1
Let's assume a woman has two hypothetical men in front of her. Assume both men are white prettyboys with good bodies.
Do you think a typical woman would choose the broke NEET Chad, or the Chadlite with a steady stream of cash?
ONS with chad and ltr with the rich prettyboy. She'll always keep the number of the broken chad if her ltr ends

• +1
ONS with chad and ltr with the rich prettyboy. She'll always keep the number of the broken chad if her ltr ends
The chadlite isn't rich; let's assume he just works in some typical average pay wagecuck job.

• +1
The chadlite isn't rich; let's assume he just works in some typical average pay wagecuck job.
I still think the Chadlite, but she could fuck the chad while she is in her ltr and cuck the Chadlite.

• +1
  • +1
That sounds plausible, why?
Because the chadlite could guarantee her good genetic(looks) with an average salary can give her a decent life, while the broken chad can't offer more to her than his looks. Women care a lot about the money too. But she will surely cuck him with the chad because women always want to get the best genetic possible and are whores.

• +1
I don't need her to be a Stacy or even a Stacylite.
even chads if they are not famous most of time never get a real stacy aswell

• +1
Because the chadlite could guarantee her good genetic(looks) with an average salary can give her a decent life, while the broken chad can't offer more to her than his looks. Women care a lot about the money too. But she will surely cuck him with the chad because women always want to get the best genetic possible and are whores.
I would never want her to do this to me. If she's leaving the house without me, she needs to tell me where she's going for accountability. Maybe tracking devices could help.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Enfant terrible and It'snotover
I would never want her to do this to me. If she's leaving the house without me, she needs to tell me where she's going for accountability. Maybe tracking devices could help.
You'll need to track her movements and to have her social passwords, because you can't live well with the fear that you get cucked. That's 100% understandable

• +1
You'll need to track her movements and to have her social passwords, because you can't live well with the fear that you get cucked. That's 100% understandable
I'll make that deal with her, but I'll also let her have mine so she doesn't throw a fit at me. I don't have anything to hide because I only use socials and texting to talk to my very close friends and family. I don't have a lot of friends.

• +1
I'll make that deal with her, but I'll also let her have mine so she doesn't throw a fit at me. I don't have anything to hide because I only use socials and texting to talk to my very close friends and family. I don't have a lot of friends.
Sounds reasonable to me. But if she doesn't asks for your password you could not give it to her. At the end of the day you are the one that will rule the family and will take decisions

• +1
Sounds reasonable to me. But if she doesn't asks for your password you could not give it to her. At the end of the day you are the one that will rule the family and will take decisions
(y)

• +1
dude this will not end well

• So Sad
Did you get ioi's?

Were you always this autistic about getting mogged and analyzing people around you?

Suifuel because you tend to overrate women :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Yep, so it’s really over in the UK, I can’t believe you saw that many 5+ PSL tall guys in that span of time
There were a lot of them. Which of the couples in the OP is the most rage-inducing?

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
There were a lot of them. Which of the couples in the OP is the most rage-inducing?
PSL 5.75 robust white prettyboy, 6'3, medium brown hair, lean and muscular

With the the noodle foid, as if this tall gymmaxxed good pheno chadlite is JBWmaxxing

Is there just not enough women to go around in the UK:feelskek:

• JFL
PSL 5.75 robust white prettyboy, 6'3, medium brown hair, lean and muscular

With the the noodle foid, as if this tall gymmaxxed good pheno chadlite is JBWmaxxing

Is there just not enough women to go around in the UK:feelskek:
He also looked more into her than she was into him. She was stonefaced, held onto his hand and walked in front of him, and he was there with a goofy, playful smile, trying to lean into her.

However, this noodlefoid seemed to be wearing expensive clothing and was HQNP.

What do you think happened?

He sounds very bluepilled. Goodness knows what's in store for him, especially if the girl monkeybranches from him for an even bigger Chad. The foid might have been rich.
You said he was masc. Do you mean he was ubermasc or just maesthetic?
Maesthetic. Zero percent chance girl was rich, she was wearing primark clothes

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back