We're on the bus back home from London. Here are some couples I've seen on our day trip. It's over for Y-chromosomecels.

Do London HTB+ girls seem entitled?

• A bit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
Some rich people dress inconspicuously.
Bro she was classic chav. Like you can see the low class pheno if you know what I mean.

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
What was he even seeing in her?
I really don't know, but from my experience of working it that shop, I have seen thousands of couples. Over 25 is 99% looksmatched. But under only God knows what abominations are given cute gf/bf. I really don't even know what the fuck happened, whenever I see shit like this I wanna recess the guys maxilla and jaw and give him reverse ll so he can be looksmatched

• Woah
I really don't no, but from my experience of working it that shop, I have seen thousands of couples. Over 25 is 99% looksmatched. But under only God knows what abominations are given cute gf/bf. I really don't even know what the fuck happened, whenever I see shit like this I wanna recess the guys maxilla and jaw and give him reverse ll so he can be looksmatched
I guess this means zoomer foids are more picky and Millennial foids are forced to settle with their looksmatch because they were riding the cc, and Chad won't commit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19172 and subhuman to mtn
I guess this means zoomer foids are more picky and Millennial foids are forced to settle with their looksmatch because they were riding the cc, and Chad won't commit.
What happens with millennial black foids is even more sad, they get no one in the west. A lot of blackcels just don’t bother dating at all (more like peaceful mgtow aka incels in denial) so black foids have no one to save them.

• +1
What happens with millennial black foids is even more sad, they get no one in the west. A lot of blackcels just don’t bother dating at all (more like peaceful mgtow aka incels in denial) so black foids have no one to save them.
I like black foids, particularly western black foids and East Africans. They're very underrated

• +1
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN
Continuation of thread:

Me, my friend and his sister went on a day trip to central London in the sizzling heatwave. Here are some young couples I saw today:

ManWoman
PSL 5 white prettyboy, dark-haired, curtains, good collagen and jaw, slimPSL 4 recessed white girl, average body
PSL 5 maesthetic med jock, lean and ripped, holding parasolPSL 3.8 short, fat blonde woman
PSL 4.8 white prettyboy, light brown hair, bit of stubble, slim-average bodyPSL 4 average body white girl, brunette, recessed
PSL 4.6 robust white prettyboy, 6'4, lean and ripped, curtainsPSL 4 short white foid
PSL 3.8 soyboyPSL 3.5 purple-haired white chubby goth
PSL 5.25 maesthetic blond, 6'4, lean and muscularPSL 4.25 short chubby dark blonde woman
PSL 5.75 robust white prettyboy, 6'3, medium brown hair, lean and muscularPSL 4.5 short HQNP noodle
PSL 4 ethnic maesthetic, 6'3, DHT phenoPSL 4.5 petite blonde white, possibly Slavic
PSL 4.4 recessed blond old money pheno, white, 6'4PSL 4.5 tall skinny blonde white wearing sundress and hat

• Almost all HTB+ women were either alone, with family or in a group with other women of a similar PSL.
    • For example, this PSL 5 Med/Nafri/Mulatto foid was walking with some blonde PSL 5 white foid.
  • Black men were usually together in groups, with no women.
  • Ethnic brown women were either with a child/children, or with family members.
  • Some ethnic brown men were seen with white (always blonde) women, an example of which is provided in the table above. These women appeared to be Slavic.
  • There were lots of normie-Becky couples.
  • Good-looking men were usually with family or with a woman significantly less attractive than him.
Did you see a lot of white men wirh SEA women

Users who are viewing this thread

Back