Were you alive in August 2009-May 2010?

Were you alive in August 2009-May 2010?


  • Total voters
    23
BadLuck7892

BadLuck7892

Fuchsia
Joined
Sep 11, 2024
Posts
14,240
Reputation
16,141
Not only was I alive for all of it; I was 18
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HaileyWelshMogs, TGUN., NoidFiggerJew67 and 3 others
No uncle Im 17 and had fun smackin fake carts and wearin rep chrome :lul:👌
1790557921900
 
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanCelll and BadLuck7892
yeah i was getting the shit beat out of me as a child
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Cleleoie V2
I was not
I recently started a thread about some foid who totally wanted me our freshman year of college

Then I started this thread to see who was alive at the time

I knew there'd be at least 1 poster who wasn't alive yet
 
  • +1
Reactions: Niebvll
No, I was still in my daddies sack sadly
You were in his sack at the same time some foid who was wanted by 80-85% of straight White freshman males at my college was dropping IOIs at me
 
  • WTF
Reactions: Cleleoie V2
I recently started a thread about some foid who totally wanted me our freshman year of college

Then I started this thread to see who was alive at the time

I knew there'd be at least 1 poster who wasn't alive yet
:feelspepo::feelspepo:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: BadLuck7892
I was 12-13 at the time. 29 yo unc rn
 
Nah bro i died a month before august 2009
 

Similar threads

BadLuck7892
Replies
18
Views
101
TheSadAlbanian
TheSadAlbanian
Lorence
Replies
0
Views
17
Lorence
Lorence
swaggyp1
Replies
3
Views
37
BadLuck7892
BadLuck7892
Lorence
Replies
1
Views
62
iblamexyz
iblamexyz
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
8
Views
37
semi_larpcel
semi_larpcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top