Western people are very weird

wsada

wsada

Cristiano Ronaldo.
Like irl im in Morocco currently in a hotel filled with foreigners and actually seeing them irl is weird as hell their faces mannerisms and fashion is so different they're like aliens

And their humor is gay as fuck too I saw 3 British BBC walking and 2 of them were just casually with no emotion in their face (not even smiling) squezing the 3rd guys ass he said "I'm getting molested publicly yuno" like wtf man

The women I see are either old or skinny af with tattoos or just fat af no in-between

The men deadass dressed either like they're the main character of a fifa game or faggots

If someone here looked or dressed like them he would be bullied so fucking hard have y'all met ppl like this it's not just me right @97baHater @MaghrebGator @WINGLESS ANGEL @MA_ascender

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator, 97baHater, Deleted member 67869 and 2 others
Its called being funny

• Ugh..
Reactions: wsada
I'd say the young western men who come to morocco are like this or looking for sex. old western men especially french ones are chill tho imo

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator, 97baHater and wsada
Man it depends from the country

I still go a lot to europe and what i realized is that the people i understand the most are mediterraneans like spanish and italian. The rest are strange people for me, like they are very silent (And im non nt and also very silent, but even then i look as low inhib as spongebob around them)

Especially my experience with british people has been strange because some of them are very polite and others you literally ask them the hour in the street and they pass in front of you like they didn't hear you or something, or they cross to the other side of the road

But i won't say they are bad people out of respect. Even the dumbasses here who are racist in real life they are probably like panda bears who eat bamboo.

• JFL
Reactions: wsada