We've all heard about the slut that's face no-longer lights up when they look into the face of a toddler, but here now biological explanation as to wh

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
We've all heard about the slut that's face no-longer lights up when they look into the face of a toddler, but here now biological explanation as to why this may be PARTLY the case:

Here we are have it and from this point in the video:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5608, Deleted member 6403 and Warlow
can u summarise the video pls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
can u summarise the video pls

Dude I tuned you in at the exact point.

It's 15 seconds where the lady explains it.

WATCH YOU FUCKING USELESS FUCING BLACK PILL EXTREMIST ROTTING INSIGNIFICANT LOSER NPC

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Copeful, terrorblade and 6 others

WATCH YOU FUCKING USELESS FUCING BLACK PILL EXTREMIST ROTTING INSIGNIFICANT LOSER NPC
Didn’t watch a single micro second

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Emerson, Mexicanboi, Schönling and 2 others

u bloody benchod

• JFL
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 10709 and volcelfatcel
watched 1 min wtf does all that have to do with the thread title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11875, MentalistKebab, TITUS and 2 others
Meet the ignore list.
3D8F7949 EC92 4428 AF8A 704BC77CEAE9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11875, MentalistKebab, gamma and 2 others
watched 1 min wtf does all that have to do with the thread title
OP is too retarded to link the right time stamp and too lazy/dumb to type out what the time stamp is into text

now his thread is a failure

he might be able to salvage the thread if he acts fast

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Emerson, Mexicanboi, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 4 others
so in essence it's oxytocin depletion in women. Yeah this is water brother, that's how pair-bonding also becomes destroyed, women stacking bodies on top of bodies and losing oxytocin in turn.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and volcelfatcel
This low quality topic is just clickbait with a linkdump. Atleast give a TL: DR instead of saying 'lol just watch the vid'

0 seconds watched.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS, Deleted member 7419, Mexicanboi and 4 others
OP is too retarded to link the right time stamp and too lazy/dumb to type out what the time stamp is into text

now his thread is a failure

he might be able to salvage the thread if he acts fast

You are the dumbest cunt on the website.

I have read your posts.

You are the epitome of an NPC. A nobody. A nobody living a life of passivity and embracing mediocrity.

Keep it going. Soon some day will come where that won't be enough. Good luck.

PS: Video is time stamped dumb nigga.

52e76af9d31625bc91ab3b8a13c22c6b

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and mogstar

Chill

You are a product of your lost souls environment.

LostSoul.Me
Average user here is at least 10 years younger than you, I bet u also said some dumb shit when u were 18

so in essence it's oxytocin depletion in women. Yeah this is water brother, that's how pair-bonding also becomes destroyed, women stacking bodies on top of bodies and losing oxytocin in turn.

It's water to a nerd that has spent a good portion of his involuntary celibacy researching this sort of crap.

Not someone with a decent lay count and that only posts on this board because he discovered it during a world-wide pandemic which locked all nations down, but none more so than the UK.

So yeah. You brag about it being the water is wet to you, because you were impotent enough to have studied it. You sad fucking pipsqueak with nothing but the capacity to brag on a superficial forum that lacks depth of discussion.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, volcelfatcel and Warlow
It's water to a nerd that has spent a good portion of his involuntary celibacy researching this sort of crap.

Not someone with a decent lay count and that only posts on this board because he discovered during a world-wide pandemic which locked all nations down, but none more so than the UK.

So yeah. You brag about it being the water is wet to you, because you were impotent enough to have studied it. You sad fucking pipsqueak with nothing but the capacity to brag on a superficial forum that lacks depth of discussion.
why do you always take the nuclear option? hahaha

This is not a revolutionary thread, stop being an emotional faggot. Hot and cold you are.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
Average user here is at least 10 years younger than you, I bet u also said some dumb shit when u were 18

No. I was much better and different at your ages. That's why I think Generation CupCake Z is a pathetic joke.

This is why most of them are beta males and this is why only really good looking Gen Zers are able to use the testosterone they have to CREATE masculinity and a masculine identity. You pussies bring shame to all men out there. You're cock-roach nerds on a forum, typing because you have nothing better else to do.

It's of course not your fault, but it is your fault for not being a man and fighting your way out of the darkness. Social media has programmed you all and the way its designed means the arcade is too addictive to leave alone, but guess what? Something has to give. Either it's you ending up like 40 year old virgins come 20 years from now, or you taking your own lives.

Your choices.

Man-up or post for reacts on a shitty message-board that doesn't give a fuck about you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and mogstar
why do you always take the nuclear option? hahaha

This is not a revolutionary thread, stop being an emotional faggot. Hot and cold you are.

I don't give two fucks whether or not it was a revolutionary thread you projecting faggot.

It's not intended to be. It's there to open up a can of worms and promote discussion you absolute superficial prick that has created not a single mentally stimulating topic. Check this idiot out. Acting as if he is some kinda pioneer on this place. You're a GEEK. Nothing more, nothing less. Reign it in and pipe the fuck down. In-fact, sit-the-fuck down and stop bragging about knowing a piece of information which only a gimp researching why he can't get laid would know. Unless of course he was working in a field which required knowing it.

Plonker. Lol with your vanity. Acting as if I made the thread to "revolutionise" the thinking of misfit men in society lol.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow
This low quality topic is just clickbait with a linkdump. Atleast give a TL: DR instead of saying 'lol just watch the vid'

0 seconds watched.

Another bitter below average looking doomer that needs to project his miserable pessimism onto the thread.

Loser.

Anyone would think being this way consistently enough was a recipe for long term success lmao

"The black pill sets you into handcuffs. Not free".

• JFL
Another bitter below average looking doomer that needs to project his miserable pessimism onto the thread.

Loser.

Anyone would think being this way consistently enough was a recipe for long term success lmao

U could've improved your shit topic instead of writing this shit response

I don't give two fucks whether or not it was a revolutionary thread you projecting faggot.

It's not intended to be. It's there to open up a can of worms and promote discussion you absolute superficial prick that has create not a single mentally stimulating topic. Check this idiot out. Acting as if he is some kinda pioneer on this place. You're a GEEK. Nothing more, nothing less. Reign it in and pipe the fuck down. In-fact, sit-the-fuck down and stop bragging about knowing a piece of information which only a gimp researching why he can't get laid would know, through research. Unless of course he was working in a field which required knowing it.

Plonker. Lol with your vanity. Acting as if I made the thread to "revolutionise" the thinking of misfit men in society lol.
You're a brilliant, truly.

why don't you flock back to the purple pill or some other shithole to preach your redpill cope, you fucking shill.

Promote discussion on a topic that has as much depth and substance as spongebob. Women are whores who are low on oxytocin, WE ALL KNOW THIS.

And bragging about knowing shit on this forum of all places, if that was my MO, I would go out and make some blackpill channel or some shit. I'm just bring the site back to the basics you despicable rat.

must be back on your period again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
@kjsbdfiusdf watch it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
reported for shitposting in looksmaxing section

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and TITUS
Syobevoli

Reported for simping in the looksmaxing section

• JFL

You are the dumbest cunt on the website.

I have read your posts.

You are the epitome of an NPC. A nobody. A nobody living a life of passivity and embracing mediocrity.

Keep it going. Soon some day will come where that won't be enough. Good luck.

PS: Video is time stamped dumb nigga.

View attachment 1072057

Not someone with a decent lay count and that only posts on this board because he discovered it during a world-wide pandemic which locked all nations down, but none more so than the UK.

No. I was much better and different at your ages. That's why I think Generation CupCake Z is a pathetic joke.

This is why most of them are beta males and this is why only really good looking Gen Zers are able to use the testosterone they have to CREATE masculinity and a masculine identity. You pussies bring shame to all men out there. You're cock-roach nerds on a forum, typing because you have nothing better else to do.

It's of course not your fault, but it is your fault for not being a man and fighting your way out of the darkness. Social media has programmed you all and the way its designed means the arcade is too addictive to leave alone, but guess what? Something has to give. Either it's you ending up like 40 year old virgins come 20 years from now, or you taking your own lives.

Your choices.

Man-up or post for reacts on a shitty message-board that doesn't give a fuck about you.

It's not intended to be. It's there to open up a can of worms and promote discussion you absolute superficial prick that has created not a single mentally stimulating topic. Check this idiot out. Acting as if he is some kinda pioneer on this place. You're a GEEK. Nothing more, nothing less. Reign it in and pipe the fuck down. In-fact, sit-the-fuck down and stop bragging about knowing a piece of information which only a gimp researching why he can't get laid would know. Unless of course he was working in a field which required knowing it.

Loser.

49447615 3137 46FE 891C DF54023F89D0

🤔
Keep writing essays

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
Why do all of @MakinItHappen threads break out into fights

because he has gone crazy from lockdown JFL at his mental state

@Syobevoli @Warlow

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Warlow and Deleted member 7419
Who is this magic negro?