We've had an influx in Muslim graycels

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Alhamdullilah

People like @Fiqh @muslim. and @Rojda Lipa

Actual Muslims. Not the BBC-loving schizos like @Xangsane who posts pics of his ass everywhere and talks about the fetishes of his imaginary gf.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Roquefort, flippasav, RAMU KAKA and 14 others
SHANI LOUK IS DEAD AND YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT AN INFLUX

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: human304, Fiqh and SecularIslamist
@Rojda Lipa on my ignore list for depicting the Prophetﷺ, posting a literal depiction of the Prophetﷺ is haram.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and SecularIslamist
BEHADED
AND YOUR LOVELY HAMAS LIED ABOUT HER BEING ON THE HOSPITAL
HAHA

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
When We will have sunni and shia mogg battle?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985, Roquefort, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person
SHANI LOUK IS DEAD AND YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT AN INFLUX
RIP to my favourite raving hippie 😢😭

head beheaded as expected
she was dead a few moments after the video, these terrorists gave her family hopes and bought as much time as they could
"she's in a hospital" HAHAA
Cope she wasn't beheaded. Killed in crossfire and paraded as a soldier.

Yeah she's innocent I don't condone it. But this is only 1/1000th of the injustice Palestinians endure. If you fight with fire, expect fire back.

• JFL
Reactions: Crisick
Cope she wasn't beheaded. Killed in crossfire and paraded as a soldier.

Yeah she's innocent I don't condone it. But this is only 1/1000th of the injustice Palestinians endure. If you fight with fire, expect fire back.

We need more BBC loving muslims

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism
Bro will find every excuse to justify the actions of the new ISIS
It's literally Memri TV lol, not really an excuse if you knew what they are

• JFL
Bro will find every excuse to justify the actions of the new ISIS
He's right. Israel will create more revolutionary Palestinians with every bomb they drop.

Hamas isn't ISIS. That's an incredibly low IQ take which shows how ignorant you are. Like I told you I don't even support these Iranian-loving niggas.

He's right. Israel will create more revolutionary Palestinians with every bomb they drop.

Hamas isn't ISIS. That's an incredibly low IQ take which shows how ignorant you are. Like I told you I don't even support these Iranian-loving niggas.
Hamas terrorists who were inveistigated said themselves that they can't find any difference between ISIS and Hamas jfl

Alhamdullilah

Actual Muslims. Not the BBC-loving schizos like @Xangsane who posts pics of his ass everywhere and talks about the fetishes of his imaginary gf.
Send them all to Abu Ghraib prison

Hamas terrorists who were inveistigated said themselves that they can't find any difference between ISIS and Hamas jfl
Lol JFL.

Hamas and ISIS are ideologically different to the point where they're polar opposite. For starters takfiri-salafists, accept Shias and Palestinian statehood. This might sound irrelevant to you but if your idea Hamas = ISIS because 'muh muh beheadings' that is low IQ.

• JFL
Lol JFL.

Hamas and ISIS are ideologically different to the point where they're polar opposite. For starters takfiri-salafists, accept Shias and Palestinian statehood. This might sound irrelevant to you but if your idea Hamas = ISIS because 'muh muh beheadings' that is low IQ.
ignored

• So Sad
forum getting good
we will outnumber the kuffar in no time

• +1
Alhamdullilah

Don't be a meanie!

Alhamdullilah

Rate my hometown

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Abhorrence
Doesn't this imply that they are the most incels

• +1
Doesn't this imply that they are the most incels
Yes. The proportion of Muslims incels relative to their population speaks volumes. It's a silent epidemic. Even the women are voluntarily remaining unmarried.

One thing Muslims (especially curries) have as a get-out-of-jail free card is arranged marriage which destroys black pill thanks to passport halo.

idk why trad muslims are here being obsessed with your looks is haram and could even be the result of jinn influence.

Yes. The proportion of Muslims incels relative to their population speaks volumes. It's a silent epidemic. Even the women are voluntarily remaining unmarried.

One thing Muslims (especially curries) have as a get-out-of-jail free card is arranged marriage which destroys black pill thanks to passport halo.
What about the muslims back home then

What about the muslims back home then
Hypergamy / lookism isn't so rampant. Only trucels have it fucked back home. Family values matter. Curries are fucking like crazy look at birth rate.

Not an issue over there at all.

Alhamdullilah

i hate seeing muslim debates TMD TMD TMD

Hypergamy / lookism isn't so rampant. Only trucels have it fucked back home. Family values matter. Curries are fucking like crazy look at birth rate.

Not an issue over there at all.
There are so many curry muslims here

• +1
Alhamdullilah

is your 30+ year old sister married yet ?

is your 30+ year old sister married yet ?
No. She came close back in September to a family, but because of family reasons it never happened. My parents were less keen than her - which is surprising because in every other case it's the opposite. The meeting between them was supposed to happen, but the other family called it off the week before.

No. She came close back in September to a family, but because of family reasons it never happened. My parents were less keen than her - which is surprising because in every other case it's the opposite. The meeting between them was supposed to happen, but the other family called it off the week before.
on a scale of 100 , what is the probability of her being a Non-virgin ?

(think for some time then answer, think of some signs, some incidents, body language)