What a 10/10 man should look like?

mykytaka

mykytaka

ㅤㅤ
I'm wondering what a 10/10 is supposed to look like and if there are any people like that at all? I get an average rating on instagram of 4/5.

Some uncanny faggot or a robot

Drago, Barrett or Meeks

• JFL
Reactions: baboon593
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Zonar, Akhi, It'snotover and 1 other person
IMG 1483

• Love it
Reactions: ascension and flippasav
its subjective. 10/10 is a chad, but who is perfect to a certain woman because he appeals to her niche and has other traits

• +1
Reactions: mykytaka
это субъективно. 10/10 - это чад, но кто идеален для определенной женщины, потому что он обращается к ее нише и имеет другие черты [/ЦИТАТА] What do I need to improve to be a 10/10 I have a post to rate me.

это субъективно. 10/10 - это чад, но кто идеален для определенной женщины, потому что он обращается к ее нише и имеет другие черты [/ЦИТАТА] What do I need to improve to be a 10/10 I have a post to rate me.

Seriously though, I think Alain Delon is the widest appeal man to have ever existed.

No, he doesn't have a hyper-masculine ogre skull like Barrett, or Meeks' bad boy appeal, but he has the widest, universal appeal to high-class women. If you don't believe me, read these Subreddits. No other "PSL God" received such unanimous 10s from a - very important - female rater Subreddit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: baboon593, mykytaka and It'snotover
Seriously though, I think Alain Delon is the widest appeal man to have ever existed.

No, he doesn't have a hyper-masculine ogre skull like Barrett, or Meeks' bad boy appeal, but he has the widest, universal appeal to high-class women. If you don't believe me, read these Subreddits. No other "PSL God" received such unanimous 10s from a - very important - female rater Subreddit.

View attachment 2629833

ESRcel

• +1
Reactions: Akhi

View attachment 2629833

he looks so generic and boring to me

• +1
Reactions: baboon593
I'm wondering what a 10/10 is supposed to look like and if there are any people like that at all? I get an average rating on instagram of 4/5.

Attachments

• POV+-+You+lock+eyes+with+me+......#model+#eyes+#setlife+#modeling+#sixpack+#abs+#muscle+#muscl...mp4
    3.5 MB
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mainstream