What a real slayer looks like in motion, no hairfrauding or squintmaxxing or angle coping

Sopdu

Sopdu

Silver

Just rocking a short caesar buzz cut, insane zygos, cheekbones, maxillary development, brow-ridge, deep-set small eyes, dark features and tanned skin. He also looks Dangerous though

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery and 5 others
I WOKE UP CHRIS BREEZY,OMG IM THE MAN!!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others
Low t when he apologized to Rihanna

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Deleted member 6401 and sloopnoob
Low t when he apologized to Rihanna

Just don't have a career bro, If he didn't apologise he would literally be lynched.

Also she forgave him literally 6 days later, they went on a holiday together to P Diddys Mansion in Bahamas I believe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Hes lucky that watermark is hiding his recessed chin doe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
Hes lucky that watermark is hiding his recessed chin doe

he actually has a great chin, Ideal. I wish I had it, not retarded looking like most lookism users want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery and Chadeep
When he gonna hit Rihanna again?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Chadeep
When he gonna hit Rihanna again?
Whenever he wants and she will always come back to him
@PenileFacialSurgery what are your thoughts on Chris brown assaulting riri?

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129, PenileFacialSurgery and 2 others
he actually has a great chin, Ideal. I wish I had it, not retarded looking like most lookism users want

IDEAL CHIN

Fdfgfgfg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and 4 others
tmrnzTJ.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Whenever he wants and she will always come back to him
@PenileFacialSurgery what are your thoughts on Chris brown assaulting riri?
ih iz war ih iz.

Foids will always love slayer abusive boyfriends, she forgave him and was seen with him just weeks after he beats the shit outta here, later what kept them separate was mandatory restraining order.
They legit flew out the country to go on vacation to bypass USA laws a few months later JFL

and she was on his dick constantly still for many years after until Karate Trans got in the way.

sucks not being prime Chris Brown, probably the biggest Slayer on earth since his teens...

Feels bad :feelsrope:

If you interested in how i wanted to be Chris Brown since I was 5, and origin of my Rihanna obsession I’ll share, not too long I’ll keep it entertaining like a very short novel that will put tears in your eyes :feelswhy:
E17A437D 22FE 431B 9627 D5BFF0B314D2
E6B1196B E080 4D34 A4E0 BC9CA78E673D

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Dog face, Kingkellz and 1 other person
High T slayer ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PenileFacialSurgery
Bones... why do you hate me?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Last edited:
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
ih iz war ih iz.

Foids will always love slayer abusive boyfriends, she forgave him and was seen with him just weeks after he beats the shit outta here, later what kept them separate was mandatory restraining order.
They legit flew out the country to go on vacation to bypass USA laws a few months later JFL

and she was on his dick constantly still for many years after until Karate Trans got in the way.

sucks not being prime Chris Brown, probably the biggest Slayer on earth since his teens...

Feels bad :feelsrope:

If you interested in how i wanted to be Chris Brown since I was 5, and origin of my Rihanna obsession I’ll share, not too long I’ll keep it entertaining like a very short novel that will put tears in your eyes :feelswhy:
View attachment 341808View attachment 341807
Yes tell me you Chris brown story

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129 and PenileFacialSurgery
i look similar but white. worse harmony tho unfortunately. similar bones even headshape is same but worse nose its bigger+thin upper lip philtrumcel. hes psl6 nothing more and im 5 or 5.5 if generous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 6129
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129, Dog face and 1 other person
Just don't have a career bro, If he didn't apologise he would literally be lynched.

Also she forgave him literally 6 days later, they went on a holiday together to P Diddys Mansion in Bahamas I believe
He's simping her now tho, and begging her to come back, but Rihanna is already in taste of some BWC.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129 and PenileFacialSurgery
I’ll finish it, i actually wrote most yesterday but decided not to send, I’m wayyy too tired right now
He's simping her now tho, and begging her to come back, but Rihanna is already in taste of some BWC.
Nah she had a billionaire Arab, a little different than whitey, she don’t like the SIMPING

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129, Dog face and 1 other person
i look similar but white. worse harmony tho unfortunately. similar bones even headshape is same but worse nose its bigger+thin upper lip philtrumcel. hes psl6 nothing more and im 5 or 5.5 if generous

Sure you do.

lmfao pics or gtfo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 6129
jfl @ greycel blowing the microdick of this manlet recessed meeks wannabe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
jfl @ greycel blowing the microdick of this manlet recessed meeks wannabe

this guy is the badboy version of meeks, meeks beat up a 16 year old kid, Chris Brown beat the hottest female artist in the world

• +1
Pitt mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Papal_Guard
looks like shit

• +1
this guy is the badboy version of meeks, meeks beat up a 16 year old kid, Chris Brown beat the hottest female artist in the world
youre comparing a 16 year old with a 5'8" nigger bitch?

3955A49B 7F0D 4238 A562 85E01DBB6510

simp

• +1
  • +1
thread stays true in 2022