What about bodyhair?

X

x69

?????? ????
It has commonly been considered that women’s preference with regard to male body hair changes over the years according to fashion and is influenced by the media. Experimental evidence, however, is currently lacking. We examined the effect of male torso hairiness on Finnish women’s attractiveness ratings by presenting pictures of male torsos before and after the removal of body hair. We found that the women’s preferences correlated strongly with the hairiness of their current partners, suggesting that body hair may play a role in actual mate choice. We also found that when the women’s fertility was at its highest, they preferred males with less body hair and that postmenopausal wosmen demonstrated stronger preferences relating to male body hair than did premenopausal women. Our study suggest that in the fertile period of their cycle, Finnish women prefer more the trait that is the current Western ideal of male beauty (hairlessness) than the trait that is traditionally (albeit incorrectly) seen as a symbol of high testosterone levels and masculinity. Thus, it seems that the phase of the menstrual cycle may affect the strength and direction of female preference even for traits that are not “good genes” indicators and whose preference may be culturally based. Interestingly, the hairiness of the women’s fathers correlated positively with that of their current mates. This suggests that women’s preferences as to male hairiness may be partly the result of sexual imprinting on paternal body hair and/or that this preference is heritable.

I don't want to hear what women like or don't like because they themselves don't know anything. They're influenced by Media and current ideals which is NO HAIR.

Personally when I see a male with no hair whatsoever I lose a bit respect for him even if he looks masculine. When girls look at my bodyhair they say "Omg you have such hairy legs" or something like that.

Harirs

the difference between hair and hairless is big in other animals and we see them really different because of that.
I wonder if our subconcious mind picks up on things like body-hair when they see potential threat. Higher amounts of bodyhair means better amounts of testosterone MOST OF THE TIME Not always.

Is bodyhair a Yay or Nay?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
ngl i agree, bear mode always
if you shave you are coping homosexual
+ hair protects from bugs etc.

• +1
Little body hair is attractive only on arms and legs. And even that must be balanced, you can't have too much hair or have no hair whatsoever, you must have some hair there.

• +1
I remember reading somewhere that girls are subconsciously drawn to men who resemble their fathers. So logically a woman with a hairy father is going to go for hairy men and vice versa

• +1
Little body hair is attractive only on arms and legs. And even that must be balanced, you can't have too much hair or have no hair whatsoever, you must have some hair there.
Since 2 days ago there has been hair growing on my hands. Could be a result of proviron but I don't think so.
Hand haar

Do you think I should keep hand hair? It has function at all but looks kinda cool when it actually grows.

In real life the hair is all over my hand but it looks really thin

• +1
Since 2 days ago there has been hair growing on my hands. Could be a result of proviron but I don't think so.
View attachment 504
Do you think I should keep hand hair? It has function at all but looks kinda cool when it actually grows.

Keep it. More hair makes your arms/hands look bigger.

• +1
Keep it. More hair makes your arms/hands look bigger.
My dad is a legit example of that.. I got his phenotype regarding hair.
He almost doesn't grow any facial hair but lots of bodyhair. His wrists and hands are full of it.
I'll send you a picture of it in a couple of hours

• +1
My dad is a legit example of that.. I got his phenotype regarding hair.
He almost doesn't grow any facial hair but lots of bodyhair. His wrists and hands are full of it.
I'll send you a picture of it in a couple of hours

Don't bother, I have enough hairy men on my PC already.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Me obviously.. and Nibba
View attachment 504

Keep it.

That wrist really good tho. Mogs me hard.

• +1
Hands are small so it looks like they're bigger than they are
True if I spread my hands out my wrist looks subhuman af

• +1
True if I spread my hands out my wrist looks subhuman af
Don't worry bro I have 7.3 inch wrists and I'm 6'3. Minimum should be 8 inches for 6'3

• +1
Don't worry bro I have 7.3 inch wrists and I'm 6'3. Minimum should be 8 inches for 6'3
Theory that big/small wrist don't have much to do with frame size is no longer valid then
I wristmogged a 6"4 classmate of mine. Taller people tend to have smaller bone structure

• +1
Theory that big/small wrist don't have much to do with frame size is no longer valid then

I wristmogged a 6"4 classmate of mine. Taller people tend to have smaller bone structure
Tbh ectomorphs tend to have worse frame but I'm not an ecto, so idk lol

• +1
bodyhair is alpha af, as long as you dont have hair on your biceps and shoulders because that looks ugly tbh. Hair on arms, legs, chest is alpha

• +1
Imagine a fat guy full of hair on his neck and back and also he is sweating, vomit inducing. I guess everyone will feel the same.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
I usually shave my chest cause much hair doesn't grow on it. Even now the hair that I have their is not a lot, its a pretty good balance I guess. It shows that I am a man, while at the same time a little hair can be aesthetic.

• +1
It's over for hairvestcels... All hair from the neck down, everywhere.

• +1
JBs like pretty boys without hair and lean look

Used up toastie roasties like big bear mode guys with body hair

It's really personal taste

• +1
yes body hair. the hairier the better long as the hair is in the right places i.e. not on your shoulders or back or upper arms.

hair forearms/hands, hairy legs, hairy chest/torso is ideal

• +1