SerafimN
Iron
- Joined
- Aug 26, 2026
- Posts
- 183
- Reputation
- 93
like 10 or 1111 yo for me and I’d give up anything to stop myself back then
6 year on and off addiction of hell
@Bat
went on a youtube bot's account and clicked the porn site link
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
like 10 or 1111 yo for me and I’d give up anything to stop myself back then
6 year on and off addiction of hell
@Bat
what the fuckchill cus the shit i said is nowhere near as bad as the fucking pornstar incest shit people watch
14 and i still love porn11 yo for me and I’d give up anything to stop myself back then
6 year on and off addiction of hell
@Bat
apparently its a common trope and fetish for some retardswhat the fuck
is that allowed on porn websites?!
Not until 14yo11 yo for me and I’d give up anything to stop myself back then
6 year on and off addiction of hell
@Bat
The more you watch the worse it getsapparently its a common trope and fetish for some retards
yepThe more you watch the worse it gets
we all died in 2020 and this is hellapparently its a common trope and fetish for some retards
I mean still that quick release becomes an addictionyep
luckily i kinda got out of it really quick and my addiction wasn't extremem in the first place
like i think at worst i would be watching shit for like 30-45 mins a day
after like 2 months i felt so disgusted and have been trying to quit ever since
at my worst now its like every 3 days kinda and i just do it for 5 mins
yes we havewe all died in 2020 and this is hell
That and analim telling you its so fucking common its disgusting
i think i saw some shit on reddit like a r4pe fantasy sub forum had 1 million members wtf
even like basic industry shit is fucking gay with the men in full view and shit and retards will watch that with pleasure
like the stuff i do it to is far from that shit
oh nah ive never done that acctually somehowI mean still that quick release becomes an addiction
It leads to multiple nuts a day
genuinely don't get that shitThat and anal
And like fisting
And it gets worse and worse
1211 yo for me and I’d give up anything to stop myself back then
6 year on and off addiction of hell
@Bat
6 years and no11 yo for me and I’d give up anything to stop myself back then
6 year on and off addiction of hell
@Bat
I’ve been sayinggenuinely don't get that shit
and like apparently anal is common or something
so fucking disgusting
thats the shithole
14 yo aka this year and its already starting to suck11 yo for me and I’d give up anything to stop myself back then
6 year on and off addiction of hell
@Bat
worst case it makes you a pedo tooI’ve been saying
Shit just gets worse and worse and worse until you genuinely start to become homosexual
@Bat had a great thread on how porn escalation made you gay and it was a good wake up call to put more focus into quitting
did you manage to quitI’ve been saying
Shit just gets worse and worse and worse until you genuinely start to become homosexual
@Bat had a great thread on how porn escalation made you gay and it was a good wake up call to put more focus into quitting
Nodid you manage to quit
do you have any advice in general
hmmNo
Find God and spend less time on your phone
That’s interestinghmm
im not religious but i highly respect those with such faiths
i guess the person i look up to will be my parents in a way? Like i will strive to do it for them
i have like an unchangable 1hr time limit on my phone
but not on my laptop i should set one up cus im on my laptop 24/7 for school
my parents are religous idk might give it a tryThat’s interesting
Maybe just read a couple pages of the Bible to give it a try
Good limits, how do you use this forum if so?
Yes!I’ve been saying
Shit just gets worse and worse and worse until you genuinely start to become homosexual
@Bat had a great thread on how porn escalation made you gay and it was a good wake up call to put more focus into quitting
Yes! it absolutely does, did you know that ted bundy himself literally stated that he raped and murdered those women because of his porn addiction escalation?worst case it makes you a pedo too
fucking terrifying like i genuinely have to quit i keep trying and trying
shit yeah i heard about ted bundyYes!
Yes! it absolutely does, did you know that ted bundy himself literally stated that he raped and murdered those women because of his porn addiction escalation?
this is my thread btw:
![]()
Porn is turning YOU into a homosexual cuck - A full Analysis on Porn Escalation: Studies + Real life examples(HIGH EFFORT)
SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN FOR THREAD SONG!! (cant add it here) Hello friends, I’ve noticed there’s a pretty big misunderstanding when it comes to porn addiction. A lot of people seem to think porn addiction simply means watching too much porn, but that’s only part of it. One of the biggest...looksmax.org
They are good but only Christ will satisfy you in the endbut tbh id kinda rather just read books instead

haha will think about itThey are good but only Christ will satisfy you in the end
Plus the Bible is a book![]()
They are good but only Christ will satisfy you in the end
Plus the Bible is a book![]()
I’d say it dependswhat are your opinions on people who aren't religous
It’s way more then thati highly respect most religous people tho it is great to have a strong set of beliefs to guide you morally etc
mm i kinda agreeI’d say it depends
I mean I just think Christianity as a whole develops and shapes a person very well
As for evidence there’s lots look into near death experiences and Eucharistic miracles
9, I’m fine cuz it didn’t really affect me negatively11 yo for me and I’d give up anything to stop myself back then
6 year on and off addiction of hell
@Bat
Sure but it’s never been about JUST moralsmm i kinda agree
religion if approached correctly does shape people and their morals etc very well
i just find personally i have decent structure in my life and good morals etc ( obv i have flaws but) without needing religion
not against religion tho
Lmaooo funny asfJfl I first saw porn at 6 and just found it interesting, and I had a family iPad and I infected it with some pork virus and there was once a bbc pork pop up, straight up on the home screen not browser
Gotta feel bad for the guy thoLmaooo funny asf
Yea. Still imagining pork bbc is funnyGotta feel bad for the guy tho
Sorry twinDiscovered porn around grade 3 and I kinda wish I never discovered it