What age did you discover porn and do you regret finding it or not?

11 yo for me and I’d give up anything to stop myself back then

6 year on and off addiction of hell



@Bat
like 10 or 11

went on a youtube bot's account and clicked the porn site link
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
11 yo for me and I’d give up anything to stop myself back then

6 year on and off addiction of hell



@Bat
14 and i still love porn
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: scuderia
i'd kill to have never found out
 
  • +1
Reactions: SerafimN and scuderia
11 yo for me and I’d give up anything to stop myself back then

6 year on and off addiction of hell



@Bat
Not until 14yo

But i already gooned at like 9
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
The more you watch the worse it gets
yep

luckily i kinda got out of it really quick and my addiction wasn't extremem in the first place

like i think at worst i would be watching shit for like 30-45 mins a day

after like 2 months i felt so disgusted and have been trying to quit ever since

at my worst now its like every 3 days kinda and i just do it for 5 mins
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
yep

luckily i kinda got out of it really quick and my addiction wasn't extremem in the first place

like i think at worst i would be watching shit for like 30-45 mins a day

after like 2 months i felt so disgusted and have been trying to quit ever since

at my worst now its like every 3 days kinda and i just do it for 5 mins
I mean still that quick release becomes an addiction

It leads to multiple nuts a day
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
im telling you its so fucking common its disgusting

i think i saw some shit on reddit like a r4pe fantasy sub forum had 1 million members wtf

even like basic industry shit is fucking gay with the men in full view and shit and retards will watch that with pleasure

like the stuff i do it to is far from that shit
That and anal

And like fisting

And it gets worse and worse
 
  • +1
Reactions: SerafimN and lowinhibragecel
I mean still that quick release becomes an addiction

It leads to multiple nuts a day
oh nah ive never done that acctually somehow

like recently like if i ever do it its like 2 mins to a picture then i regret it and don't do anything like that for minimum 3-4 days

still pretty bad but like not debilitating i guess

its still progress and i hope i will be able to fully quit soon
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
That and anal

And like fisting

And it gets worse and worse
genuinely don't get that shit

and like apparently anal is common or something

so fucking disgusting

thats the shithole
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
11 yo for me and I’d give up anything to stop myself back then

6 year on and off addiction of hell



@Bat
12

but it was porn with an asterisk
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
  • Ugh..
Reactions: scuderia
9 years old I don’t really regret it since I’m not addicted to it anyway
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia and Magnus
genuinely don't get that shit

and like apparently anal is common or something

so fucking disgusting

thats the shithole
I’ve been saying

Shit just gets worse and worse and worse until you genuinely start to become homosexual

@Bat had a great thread on how porn escalation made you gay and it was a good wake up call to put more focus into quitting
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bat and lowinhibragecel
11 yo for me and I’d give up anything to stop myself back then

6 year on and off addiction of hell



@Bat
14 yo aka this year and its already starting to suck
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
I’ve been saying

Shit just gets worse and worse and worse until you genuinely start to become homosexual

@Bat had a great thread on how porn escalation made you gay and it was a good wake up call to put more focus into quitting
worst case it makes you a pedo too

fucking terrifying like i genuinely have to quit i keep trying and trying
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
I’ve been saying

Shit just gets worse and worse and worse until you genuinely start to become homosexual

@Bat had a great thread on how porn escalation made you gay and it was a good wake up call to put more focus into quitting
did you manage to quit

do you have any advice in general
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
No

Find God and spend less time on your phone
hmm

im not religious but i highly respect those with such faiths

i guess the person i look up to will be my parents in a way? Like i will strive to do it for them

i have like an unchangable 1hr time limit on my phone

but not on my laptop i should set one up cus im on my laptop 24/7 for school
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
hmm

im not religious but i highly respect those with such faiths

i guess the person i look up to will be my parents in a way? Like i will strive to do it for them

i have like an unchangable 1hr time limit on my phone

but not on my laptop i should set one up cus im on my laptop 24/7 for school
That’s interesting

Maybe just read a couple pages of the Bible to give it a try

Good limits, how do you use this forum if so?
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
That’s interesting

Maybe just read a couple pages of the Bible to give it a try

Good limits, how do you use this forum if so?
my parents are religous idk might give it a try

but tbh id kinda rather just read books instead

i don't have a block on this forum im trying to find an extension that puts a time limit all i can find is like a full block
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
I’ve been saying

Shit just gets worse and worse and worse until you genuinely start to become homosexual

@Bat had a great thread on how porn escalation made you gay and it was a good wake up call to put more focus into quitting
Yes!
worst case it makes you a pedo too

fucking terrifying like i genuinely have to quit i keep trying and trying
Yes! it absolutely does, did you know that ted bundy himself literally stated that he raped and murdered those women because of his porn addiction escalation?

this is my thread btw:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orion, scuderia and lowinhibragecel
Yes!

Yes! it absolutely does, did you know that ted bundy himself literally stated that he raped and murdered those women because of his porn addiction escalation?

this is my thread btw:
shit yeah i heard about ted bundy

thanks for the thread will bookmark

thank you
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia, Orion and Bat
I found out abt porn when i was around 1st grade, i remember playing roblox on my grandmas windows xp laptop then thought abt searching up "boobs" and i was hooked nigga :lul:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scuderia and lowinhibragecel
They are good but only Christ will satisfy you in the end

Plus the Bible is a book:DankPepe:
haha will think about it

i do remember when i was a kid i had a junior bible and it had pictures and stuff

i actually really enjoyed reading it
 
  • Love it
Reactions: scuderia
what are your opinions on people who aren't religous

im not neccesarily athiest i just don't really feel a pull towards religion and I don't feel like there is enough absolute truth for me to live my life around it

i highly respect most religous people tho it is great to have a strong set of beliefs to guide you morally etc
They are good but only Christ will satisfy you in the end

Plus the Bible is a book:DankPepe:
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
what are your opinions on people who aren't religous
I’d say it depends

I mean I just think Christianity as a whole develops and shapes a person very well

As for evidence there’s lots look into near death experiences and Eucharistic miracles
 
  • +1
Reactions: Orion and lowinhibragecel
i highly respect most religous people tho it is great to have a strong set of beliefs to guide you morally etc
It’s way more then that

The digger you deep, the more you find
 
  • Love it
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
I’d say it depends

I mean I just think Christianity as a whole develops and shapes a person very well

As for evidence there’s lots look into near death experiences and Eucharistic miracles
mm i kinda agree

religion if approached correctly does shape people and their morals etc very well

i just find personally i have decent structure in my life and good morals etc ( obv i have flaws but) without needing religion
not against religion tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
11 yo for me and I’d give up anything to stop myself back then

6 year on and off addiction of hell



@Bat
9, I’m fine cuz it didn’t really affect me negatively
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
mm i kinda agree

religion if approached correctly does shape people and their morals etc very well

i just find personally i have decent structure in my life and good morals etc ( obv i have flaws but) without needing religion
not against religion tho
Sure but it’s never been about JUST morals

It’s about what happens after death and believing in a God that gives you the chance to join that

What do you believe happens after death?
 
Jfl I first saw porn at 6 and just found it interesting, and I had a family iPad and I infected it with some pork virus and there was once a bbc pork pop up, straight up on the home screen not browser
Lmaooo funny asf
 
  • JFL
Reactions: scuderia
Discovered porn around grade 3 and I kinda wish I never discovered it
 
  • Woah
Reactions: scuderia

Similar threads

L
Replies
1
Views
9
Tristanabe
T
Lord Vader
Replies
19
Views
133
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
g4rlic
Replies
28
Views
98
Golf222
Golf222
assuming..
Replies
7
Views
72
eology
E
freakb0b69
Replies
8
Views
35
6’7whitechad
6

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Geoff2024
  • Googusthegreat
Back
Top