What age is men biologically the most attractive and at physical peak?

IThinkImAboutToROPE

IThinkImAboutToROPE

The Edgarpill DESTROYED me. How will I evER cope.
I’ve been stuck on this question and get varied responses from people. I hear mid 30s, late 20s, mid 20s, even late teens and 50s JFL. But honestly I can’t decide what is the exact age, on average, that men are at their highest point in physical attractiveness(assuming healthy lifestyle) while also maintaining appeal to the broadest range of women in differing age groups.

Age with most JB appeal?
Age with most PSL?
Age with most NTness(if that’s even a thing)?

Help a greycel out here will ya:lul:

• +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism
Around 25

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and mvp2v1
Depends.

Usually 27 ish. Enough masculinity, maturity and still some collagen left over

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007, zeshama, gaymidget and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Bruh even the responses on this thread can’t come to a consensus JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Meteor21, oldcelloser, Adonis and 1 other person
If a prettyboy, you descend hard like a slippery slope as you go into your 20s, if maesthetic, 18-30 in some cases. You can remain attractive even after 30 but your peak is 20-30 in majority of cases

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Adonis007, fauxfox, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
Life ends at 19. If by that time you're a boneless, chinless freak then...

• +1
Reactions: thecel and aBetterMii
Forum slayers peak at 25 -30. Idk abt other ppl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 15827, thecel and 7 others
Most guys descend after 23-24

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deprived and Salieri
If a prettyboy, you descend hard like a slippery slope as you go into your 20s, if maesthetic, 18-30 in some cases. You can remain attractive even after 30 but your peak is 20-30 in majority of cases
true peak is 20-30 but there are some rare cases like Jensen Ackles who looks better on his 40's

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Most attractive and at physical peak = 23 - 27
Bones are grown out, you still have collagen, pro-athletes peak in performance at 27-28 .etc

Age with most JB appeal = 14-17
This is where your skin is still at its peak, you got some bones but too much to look too orgeish, and soft features like eyebrow/eyelashes density, fatpads, lip colouring & size are at their best. Sadly, we lose these qualities the more we age. And that's why prettyboys age a lot worse than a masculine man.

Age with most NTness = probably early 30s - mid 30s
You got wisedom, life experience, have decades of social skills, and can 'relate' to all age groups in a sense. But an NT person won't turn *much* more NT with age.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 18325, Gargamel and 3 others
Most prettyboys look like shit as soon as age kicks in.

HA!

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
pretty boys like chico around 20, maesthetic like jon k 25-35 range.

15 to 22

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Bones are grown out, you still have collagen, pro-athletes peak in performance at 27-28 .etc

This is where your skin is still at its peak, you got some bones but too much to look too orgeish, and soft features like eyebrow/eyelashes density, fatpads, lip colouring & size are at their best. Sadly, we lose these qualities the more we age. And that's why prettyboys age a lot worse than a masculine man.

You got wisedom, life experience, have decades of social skills, and can 'relate' to all age groups in a sense. But an NT person won't turn *much* more NT with age
Jfl if u think 20s foids don't wanna fuck 15 you pretty boys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ThatGuythattype and Salieri
Around 25
Depends.

Usually 27 ish. Enough masculinity, maturity and still some collagen left over
Most guys descend after 23-24
Life ends at 19. If by that time you're a boneless, chinless freak then...
Forum slayers peak at 25 -30. Idk abt other ppl
Jfl if u think 20s foids don't wanna fuck 15 you pretty boys

It’s confirmed. Prime age is 25-30 with a dash of 18, two tablespoons of 19, one pound of ground 17, one can of condensed 25, 23-24 fluid ounces at most, four cups of 20, hint of manly 35, one teaspoon of soy 15 through cooked 22, and two pints of 27 broth.

Jesus fucking christ you people.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheLooksmaxer, Deleted member 15827, LightSkinNoob and 5 others
It’s confirmed. Prime age is 25-30 with a dash of 18, two tablespoons of 19, one pound of ground 17, one can of condensed 25, 23-24 fluid ounces at most, four cups of 20, hint of manly 35, one teaspoon of soy 15 through cooked 22, and two pints of 27 broth.

Old cel cope

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and AlexBrown84
25-35 for looksmaxxers because they take care of themselves, if you are a hardcore looksmaxxer it may even last into your 40s but 25-40 is generally the range where you will peak and can maintain it

Also I'm not counting pretty boy copers here, they age like shit as soon as they hit 20. I am talking about dimorphic males

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gaymidget, Deleted member 15827, Xangsane and 2 others

different ppl peak at different times. then we should define what peak is. peak PSL, peak appeal, peak in terms of LMS??

• +1
different ppl peak at different times. then we should define what peak is. peak PSL, peak appeal, peak in terms of LMS??
Some never peak.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Because you included physical peak, I would say around 19.

it’s 21-28. You can still be attractive way later and way earlier but on average your physical “prime” is around this age.

3B65EAAF F2D0 4152 859D 73598D9B796C
E88090C7 1F69 49BA A196 231013638C1F
B83E1A03 31E7 4299 98B2 078F3CCC8687
B06B9FA4 0BCD 485F 9C39 C667E0A33DA8

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, Deleted member 15827 and Deprived
In a way, you peak twice.

Awkward phase

High school peak

Awkward phase.

Peak Again 20-30

Because the (most) women Your age also underage a change they done expect, many wake one morning going wtf I like masculine men and stubble, as apposed to baby Bieber the day before.

This is a subjective question, objectively it would be early 30s because that’s when you have most appeal to all age ranges.

But I don’t care about having appeal to ugly roasties, women 18-24 fog the hell out of 25+ women so I only care about young womens opinions.

And that age range of women are fucking OTHER 18-24yo dudes, not muh 36yo masc bald old men unless they are rich. On avg men in their late 20s or early 30s man in America are bald and bloated

That’s why I personally believe that the prime for men is early 20s. Even more maesthetic guys like Ballou and Maher took a hit as they got older and lost their youthful features.

true peak is 20-30 but there are some rare cases like Jensen Ackles who looks better on his 40's
Cope

Ackles always has been a mogger
He looked better in his 20s than now, you’re biased because you didn’t knew him before.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and oldcelloser
turned 40 this year
just stay at fucking shape to be able to take care fo yourself at old age, at 70 i want to be as strong as Sean Connery at the rock movie

You got wisedom, life experience, have decades of social skills, and can 'relate' to all age groups in a sense. But an NT person won't turn *much* more NT with age.
Most prettyboys look like shit as soon as age kicks in.

HA!

18-30 but teenagers here(vast majority of forum) really do believe that life ends at 20 for some reason :forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and IThinkImAboutToROPE
18-30 but teenagers here(vast majority of forum) really do believe that life ends at 20 for some reason :forcedsmile:
Really? I thought forum was filled with 20+ year olds and sprinkles of teenagers and larpers who basically only browse the Ratings and Looksmaxxing section.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and oldcelloser
I'm 25 and i am yet to get in my prime.

I certainly mog my past self to the mud.

As long as you have hair and collagen you can be enjoying life til mid 30s.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and IThinkImAboutToROPE
Prime is between 19-26, depending on how long your collagen lasts, people say 17-18 but that’s cope I grew taller over those years substantially and my jaw got wider, many guys are like this at 21 majority of guys will start to very slightly decline with some holding onto till 23, then aging kicks in slowly and by 26 there’s a marked difference between 18-20 and late 20s

I’ve been stuck on this question and get varied responses from people. I hear mid 30s, late 20s, mid 20s, even late teens and 50s JFL. But honestly I can’t decide what is the exact age, on average, that men are at their highest point in physical attractiveness(assuming healthy lifestyle) while also maintaining appeal to the broadest range of women in differing age groups.

Age with most JB appeal?
Age with most PSL?

20s

You're not going to peak as a teenager unless you go bald in highschool

25-30 usually. Some guys can extend their peak well into their 30s. Guys that peak at 18-21 do so because they don’t take care of themselves, if you’re chad at 21 you should still look good at 30. By 40 guys can still look good but will have lost something, a good looking 40 year old was likely even better looking at 30.

No straightforward answer, lots of variables

take the dilf pill

if men take care of themselves they peak at 45

Depends on race too. White people will age like shit.

I trully think between 25-30. You will be emoțional matured, most soft features are gone. You'll gained some experience with females and you'll financial independence is You did the right thing, but I will not go into redpill stuff.
So will several phases.
16-20 (the youngcell phase) here is all about genetics, usually the better looking guys get all the girl attention. Girl peak at this age and enjoys all the free attention that they can. For guys the best advice is to focus on studying and figure what You want in life.
20-25 (the developing phase) in this phase You'll make the first stape in adulthood, You grow from nou to Man but the process isn't easy. The non-chad guy wil starting sexual experiment with girls and realize that they need to lookmax. Girls this age still in prime most of them became very picky about men, but guys start to catch up. You should focus on looksmaxing, personal development and experimenting with women is a must.
25-30 (peak Male years) If You did the lookmax journy right You are in your peak now. You'll have access to girls between 18-30. You'll have the masculinity combined with youthfulness, emotional maturity and energy. You should enjoy your peak years, love much women You can. Still can be the most depressing years If You didn't do the right thing. Women start to decent at this age, start to settle down with normies for confort.
30-35 (the declining phase) still maybe caread away be your late 20s lifestyle, but at this point You being 30+ you'll be automatic excluded by 18-24 years old girls from there dating pool. Still maybe do good with 25+ old girls. In this age women's fertility start to dropp getting them in that rush for having a kid If they don't already. You should thinking of settle down and focus on life ful.
35+ (oldcell) here

Age with most JB appeal?
Age with most PSL?

I trully think between 25-30. You will be emoțional matured, most soft features are gone. You'll gained some experience with females and you'll financial independence is You did the right thing, but I will not go into redpill stuff.

So will several phases.

16-20 (the youngcell phase) here is all about genetics, usually the better looking guys get all the girl attention. Girl peak at this age and enjoys all the free attention that they can. For guys the best advice is to focus on studying and figure what You want in life.

20-25 (the developing phase) in this phase You'll make the first stape in adulthood, You grow from nou to Man but the process isn't easy. The non-chad guy wil starting sexual experiment with girls and realize that they need to lookmax. Girls this age still in prime most of them became very picky about men, but guys start to catch up. You should focus on looksmaxing, personal development and experimenting with women is a must.

25-30 (peak Male years) If You did the lookmax journy right You are in your peak now. You'll have access to girls between 18-30. You'll have the masculinity combined with youthfulness, emotional maturity and energy. You should enjoy your peak years, love much women You can. Still can be the most depressing years If You didn't do the right thing. Women start to decent at this age, start to settle down with normies for confort.

30-35 (the declining phase) still maybe caread away be your late 20s lifestyle, but at this point You being 30+ you'll be automatic excluded by 18-24 years old girls from there dating pool. Still maybe do good with 25+ old girls. At this age women's fertility start to dropp getting them in that rush for having a kid If they don't already. You should thinking of settle down and focus on life fulfillment.

35+ (oldcelling phase) here your access to prime women will deminish very much, still like a men You should do good, life fulfillment should be your goal. Women at this age are almost worthless from a biological point of View because there fertility are going through the window and those who are available are divorced single mothers.

• +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE
I agree with 25-30. Descension happens slowly after that.

After 40 very few men are in shape any more or hold any appealing neotenous features, or a good hairline, or good skin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and IThinkImAboutToROPE
24-34

• +1