What age range is today's men PEAK optimally? (Looks-Experience-Money-Health/Youth)

Soalian

Soalian

Kraken
I don't want to waste my time here,

unlike many of you, I've played many jokers already, and now I'm soon to be 26,

which means I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR SILLY STUFF anymore, clock is already ticking for me.

While I've had my share good of experiences, I WAS BLUEPILLED BEFORE, therefore I DIDN'T TAKE THE MOST OUF OF IT I think,

I guess I'm entering prime age for Men nowadays, which I'd say would be 26-32 today, in Western Societies.

What do you think?

Younger, and you're likely to be poorer, with less life experiences.

Older, and you've lost some of your youthful looks, and you're biologically aging.

26-32 is optimal age today for a male today IMO, THIS IS WHEN STUFF HAS TO HAPPEN.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Germania, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 2 others
men love to cope that being older gives you experience, or that balding doesn't matter and you can just be shredded

even if they are blackpilled on the surface, they just can't help pushing up the age at which men can still be cool and desirable to women, or pushing down the age of women that are "superficial" and thus claiming only 16 year old girls care about balding and other "superficial" things

lastly, normie age difference is just 3 years, so if you peak in your 30s, you will mostly date women in their 30s
you are "peaking" with women that have been sexually active with other men for almost two decades

this is your peak

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, PYT, Need2Ascend and 10 others
THAT IS WHY,

everyone's plan here, should be to anti-age maxx as soon as you turn 23, so that you extend the period of your YOUTH, while you ACCUMULATE MONEY AND EXPERIENCE in the meantime,

so that when you turn 30, YOU WILL LOOK 25, WITH THE LIFE EXPERIENCE AND MONEY OF A 30 YEAR OLD,

which is invaluable.

Now, I'll make another thread on HOW TO ACCELERATE SELF-EXPERIENCE in life, so that we be able to find THE BEST VERSION OF OURSELVES, THE ONE THAT WE LIKE, as soon as possible,

which is only done BY ACCUMULATING EXPERIENCES, AND INTEGRATING THEM INTO WHO YOU PERCEIVE YOURSELF TO BE, YOUR IDENTITY.

Because I'm seeing 16-year olds on this forum, which reminds me of who I was at 16, ten years ago,

and let me tell you, YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT YOU'RE DOING AT 16, NONE OF YOU,

even if you scoff at my thread, AND THAT YOU THINK YOU ARE THE EXCEPTION TO THE RULE.

BELIEVE ME, YOU ARE NOT.

YOU WILL FUCK UP, EVEN WITH THE BEST LOOKSMAXXING KNOWLEDGE IN THE WORLD.

Because it's how life happens, YOU WILL MAKE MISTAKES, even if you think your plan to looksmaxx is unshakeable.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Need2Ascend, Lars and 11 others
As long as you don't go bald, eat healthy, etc. Men don't need to worry about aging. It's the women that does.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 10367 and 8 others
men love to cope that being older gives you experience, or that balding doesn't matter and you can just be shredded

even if they are blackpilled on the surface, they just can't help pushing up the age at which men can still be cool and desirable to women, or pushing down the age of women that are "superficial" and thus claiming only 16 year old girls care about balding and other "superficial" things

lastly, normie age difference is just 3 years, so if you peak in your 30s, you will mostly date women in their 30s
you are "peaking" with women that have been sexually active with other men for almost two decades

this is your peak
Please note that I ended the range at 32, and I WOULD NEVER bumped it up a notch to 33,

more realistically, I've would've taken it down to 25-31, or 23-30.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
As long as you don't go bald, eat healthy, etc. Men don't need to worry about aging. It's the women that does.
Agree in part.

Biggest reapers are Norwood, and skin collagen and volume loss.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
youth-looks, 18-25 is peak. Unless you are 1% of guys who look young in their 30s, you are coper. Just look in the mirror (you are 26) and then look at the pictures when you were in your early 20s and you will see difference. If you don't believe me, just look how young girls behave when they hear you are 26 years old. You can be GL and most of them will reject you just because of your age. In your early 20s it wouldn't be a case. Experience-money, the older you are the more you have of both of them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 3573 and 5 others
Agree in part.

Biggest reapers are Norwood, and skin collagen and volume loss.

Women's prime is 18 to 25. After that, she gradually declines in looks. When she reaches 35, thats when her fertility rate drops dramatically. I've seen men in their 30's dating 20 y.os. Women prefer older men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
youth-looks, 18-25 is peak. Unless you are 1% of guys who look young in their 30s, you are coper. Just look in the mirror (you are 26) and then look at the pictures when you were in your early 20s and you will see difference. If you don't believe me, just look how young girls behave when they hear you are 26 years old. You can be GL and most of them will reject you just because of your age. In your early 20s it wouldn't be a case. Experience-money, the older you are the more you have of both of them.
Wasn't my case, because I started healthmaxxing somewhere in my early 20's, so that now I'm fitter, and healthier I guess.

Women's prime is 18 to 25. After that, she gradually declines in looks. When she reaches 35, thats when her fertility rate drops dramatically. I've seen men in their 30's dating 20 y.os. Women prefer older men
I've never seen Women preferring older to younger men IRL, when given the choice, male attractiveness being about equal for their respective age.

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Soalian

While you wait till your 30s to get 'peak' and have chance with used up bitches, dudes have fun with teen girls while they are in their early 20s. Good luck bluepiller.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 1680, Artemide and 2 others
I've never seen Women preferring older to younger men IRL, when given the choice, male attractiveness being about equal for their respective age.
My point is, as a Young man, you can emulate some beneficial traits often found in older men, BY FAKING IT

(YOU CAN'T FAKE LIFE EXPERIENCE TO YOURSELF, BUT YOU CAN FAKE IT TO OTHERS),

but, as an older men, YOU CAN'T FAKE GOOD COLLAGEN AND YOUTHFUL TRAITS.

THAT IS WHY,

everyone's plan here, should be to anti-age maxx as soon as you turn 23, so that you extend the period of your YOUTH, while you ACCUMULATE MONEY AND EXPERIENCE in the meantime,

so that when you turn 30, YOU WILL LOOK 25, WITH THE LIFE EXPERIENCE AND MONEY OF A 30 YEAR OLD,

which is invaluable.

Now, I'll make another thread on HOW TO ACCELERATE SELF-EXPERIENCE in life, so that we be able to find THE BEST VERSION OF OURSELVES, THE ONE THAT WE LIKE, as soon as possible,

which is only done BY ACCUMULATING EXPERIENCES, AND INTEGRATING THEM INTO WHO YOU PERCEIVE YOURSELF TO BE, YOUR IDENTITY.

Because I'm seeing 16-year olds on this forum, which reminds me of who I was at 16, ten years ago,

and let me tell you, YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT YOU'RE DOING AT 16, NONE OF YOU,

even if you scoff at my thread, AND THAT YOU THINK YOU ARE THE EXCEPTION TO THE RULE.

BELIEVE ME, YOU ARE NOT.

YOU WILL FUCK UP, EVEN WITH THE BEST LOOKSMAXXING KNOWLEDGE IN THE WORLD.

Because it's how life happens, YOU WILL MAKE MISTAKES, even if you think your plan to looksmaxx is unshakeable.
that's good, i've anti-aging maxxed as well as I could, with diet, fasting, hydration, no vices, i can do the 25 year old larp if necessary

not many opportunities though, partially my fault, partially the fault of my peers and this city where i barely know anyone

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
While you wait till your 30s to get 'peak' and have chance with used up bitches, dudes have fun with teen girls while they are in their early 20s. Good luck bluepiller.
The more views those kind of videos garner, the best for us I guess.

MALES IN THEIR 20'S STILL THINK THEY HAVE TIME,

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, what a delusion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and lepo2317
negli gang or rope tbh

Every women you meet has body counts far greater than the average male, including your mother.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and datboijj
that's good, i've anti-aging maxxed as well as I could, with diet, fasting, hydration, no vices, i can do the 25 year old larp if necessary

not many opportunities though, partially my fault, partially the fault of my peers and this city where i barely know anyone
How old are you now if I may ask?

Every women you meet has body counts far greater than the average male, including your mother.
Good RP mindset to have, as a Trainee. I'm impressed ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Artemide and datboijj
  • +1
And? Still the older the women the more dudes fucked her. It doesn't matter tho. When girl is young, she goes for dude who she lusts for. Girls in their late 20s+ go for money/experience/whatever. If you want to wait till your 30s just to be betabuxxer, that's fine, but stop coping and telling me that your more lusted over in your 30s than when you were 18-25.

• +1
Reactions: Asta and Deleted member 3573
To all the Youngcels here,

I hope you all realized, that FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HUMAN HISTORY,

you're now sitting on a GOLDMINE ON LOOKSMAXXING KNOWLEDGE,

and yet, autistic behaviors, and self-defeating mindsets will stand in the way of your looksmaxxing success, at all times.

Put gold into the wrong hands, and it simply becomes stone you're using to harm yourself.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, Lars and AsGoodAsItGets
you suggesting to give fake ages?
Didn't say that,

but if you're 30, and look as an acceptable 25-year old, why tell girls you meet you actually are 30?

it will negatively influence her perception of you most likely, even if you would look exactly fine as a 25-year old.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 3573 and datboijj
Not anybody you meet has to know your real age ever though
true, outside of work or other places where too many people know you, can just use whatever age fits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4123
And? Still the older the women the more dudes fucked her. It doesn't matter tho. When girl is young, she goes for dude who she lusts for. Girls in their late 20s+ go for money/experience/whatever. If you want to wait till your 30s just to be betabuxxer, that's fine, but stop coping and telling me that your more lusted over in your 30s than when you were 18-25.
Depends, in this Covid world, GenZers guys now are so stressed out and autistic that their external behaviors seem to reflect that, at least in part.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Like I said earlier, as long as you dont go balding etc. Age won't matter for these women in their early 20s. By the time they finish college, which is around 22 they are looking for a mate to LTR.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and lepo2317
true, outside of work or other places where too many people know you, can just use whatever age fits
I mean, often your face reflects your age, but when the difference can be incredibly obvious, why not use it to your advantage in the dating world, in particular.

Like I said earlier, as long as you dont go balding etc. Age won't matter for these women in their early 20s. By the time they finish college, which is around 22 they are looking for a mate to LTR.
Not the case where I live, depends where you live.

• +1
when i was 18-25 i had 5-10 slays with not even beckies, now i'm 29 and i get stacylites/beckyes and most of them are 18-23
I look 10x better, more experience, more confidence etc etc.

I think i will be able to slay easily till i am 40-45.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, ezio6, AsGoodAsItGets and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
when i was 18-25 i had 5-10 slays with not even beckies, now i'm 29 and i get stacylites/beckyes and most of them are 18-23
I look 10x better, more experience, more confidence etc etc.

I think i will be able to slay easily till i am 40-45.
Hope your diet and exercise plan are in check for the next fifteen years though.

Not the case where I live, depends where you live.
Once 17 years old girl warm approached me with "hi" out of the blue at summer night. We talk for few minutes and then she asked me for my age. I said I am 25 and she said that I look 20-21 and I am too old for her (lol) and then she just went away. In my early 20s, I never had that happened to me. 25 is the age where you either accept that you are not young anymore, or you are lying about your age. 26+ you are not young anymore in eyes of society. You can look 18 at 28 years old, but you have to lie about your age still.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, ezio6, Deleted member 3573 and 3 others
Hope your diet and exercise plan are in check for the next fifteen years though.
exericse plan is quite good and going for 2+ years already, i will have to upgrade my diet tho.

Once 17 years old girl warm approached me with "hi" out of the blue at summer night. We talk for few minutes and then she asked me for my age. I said I am 25 and she said that I look 20-21 and I am too old for her (lol) and then she just went away. In my early 20s, I never had that happened to me. 25 is the age where you either accept that you are not young anymore, or you are lying about your age. 26+ you are not young anymore in eyes of society. You can look 18 at 28 years old, but you have to lie about your age still.
THIS EXAMPLE IS EXACTLY THE IRL ANECDATA MY POINT ABOVE WAS ABOUT.

exericse plan is quite good and going for 2+ years already, i will have to upgrade my diet tho.
Also moneymaxx. because financial insecurity will make you stressed out, spikes cortisol, messes with your sleep, can't be good for looks.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 11388
insanely brutal

normies are so obsessed with the 3 year max age difference (usually only when the male is older jfl)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and lepo2317
insanely brutal

normies are so obsessed with the 3 year max age difference (usually only when the male is older jfl)
Brutal shit when you are rejected because of your age while you are in your 20s, still bluepillers will tell you that 30s+ are your prime years.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 3771, Soalian and 1 other person
Brutal shit when you are rejected because of your age while you are in your 20s, still bluepillers will tell you that 30s+ are your prime years.
Like dick size, foids will gauge when they see it, but thay can't make a mental image of what an 8x6 incher is supposed to look like, versus a 7x5.5, for example.

• +1
Now, I'll make another thread on HOW TO ACCELERATE SELF-EXPERIENCE in life
@me when it's done , when it comes to basically in life anything except LTR , your age = hairline + skin elasticity

• Hmm...
28-35

• +1
Reactions: ezio6 and AsGoodAsItGets
Looks like 20-30

with money included it would be in your 30s

Age is cope face is everything
never heard of 40-50yo banging 18yo? its not that uncommon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 3573, Artemide and 3 others
18. fully grown but not too old to get prime jb. you want to look as young as possible and lie that. I'm 27 I can lie 22 maybe 21. bald=over
unless you want to ascend with 30yr roast

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 3573
Bro, dont worry, just collagenmax and nw0-1, i have 24 y, and slayed 2 stacys 17-18yers last week, and they didnt saying nothing about my age, but Im 5+ psl looking 20-21 years old @Soalian

I have a friend who is 20 and is bald making him look like he is 30+, looks are all that matter, age is just a number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back