What age will mewing not work anymore?

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Sphinx
Title. What age is when it doesn’t have any affect on development and it’s just purely bone structure?

it’s cope after 17 imo

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, halloweed and lestoa
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed
Ask @pneumocystosis he allegedly ascended via mewing
nah he didnt, hes never said that.
mewing works for everybody to raise your hyoid bone since you are pulling your tongue muscles up. its good to mew even if bone changes from mewing just arent possible.
he got his results from jutting.

drastic changes will happen before 16 , after that its just some minor changes wich are still good

nah he didnt, hes never said that.
mewing works for everybody to raise your hyoid bone since you are pulling your tongue muscles up. its good to mew even if bone changes from mewing just arent possible.
he got his results from jutting.
Isn’t ur bone structure set in stone thougj after a certain age? So it shouldn’t work then

How do you know though
because its not plausible. if something like your tongue produced enough force for your skull to change shape over time, why wouldnt wearing a backpack give you grooves in your shoulders?

and the science behind it is weak at best. its preventative in young children, but at the end of the day its stupid to think that a simple thing like mewing would completely and drastically change your lower third. even something strong as fuck like a palate expander uses a lot more force AND it pushes directly outwards from the suture, not along it.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and thebuffdon690
because its not plausible. if something like your tongue produced enough force for your skull to change shape over time, why wouldnt wearing a backpack give you grooves in your shoulders?

and the science behind it is weak at best. its preventative in young children, but at the end of the day its stupid to think that a simple thing like mewing would completely and drastically change your lower third. even something strong as fuck like a palate expander uses a lot more force AND it pushes directly outwards from the suture, not along it.
So the users who claim to have crazy mewing transformations like Salludon what do they do instead? Surgery?

How do you know though
every mewing transformation is either losing weight and the hyoid is pulled up from mewing, or they are autistically tilting their head up.
the first results of mewing on google:

next to no change, maybe he closed his jaw.

you can see his looking forwards and his jaw is closed.

mewing is just natural posture. the natural position was to mew, if you didnt you literally were worse at breathing and speaking.

So the users who claim to have crazy mewing transformations like Salludon what do they do instead? Surgery?
its a fucking joke, either than or they get massater gains from more resistance caused by the toungue pushing up.

mewing only really accomplishes changes in soft tissue, slight jaw muscle growth and hyoid bone is pulled up. you should still mew and chintuck for good posture though.

its a fucking joke, either than or they get massater gains from more resistance caused by the toungue pushing up.

mewing only really accomplishes changes in soft tissue, slight jaw muscle growth and hyoid bone is pulled up. you should still mew and chintuck for good posture though.
So it’s basically just all bone structure development then?

Also training masseters aren’t cope right for any age because it’s actually muscle there so it will benefit from training against resistance?

combination of lens distortion and tilting his head up.

closed his fucking jaw.

if anything, be grateful for mewing. it satisfies the masses thinking they are doing something when all it will do is give you what you left on the table. if mewing didnt exist, they would probably focus on something that would actually work like brows + lashes or not being a fat fuck.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
View attachment 2910707
combination of lens distortion and tilting his head up.
View attachment 2910709
closed his fucking jaw.

if anything, be grateful for mewing. it satisfies the masses thinking they are doing something when all it will do is give you what you left on the table. if mewing didnt exist, they would probably focus on something that would actually work like brows + lashes or not being a fat fuck.
Agreed.

So it’s basically just all bone structure development then?

Also training masseters aren’t cope right for any age because it’s actually muscle there so it will benefit from training against resistance?
bone structure development? never mentioned that. maybe in young children (NOTICE THE YOUNG PART, below the age of 12 i would say)

masseters wont look good if they are large. people can tell the difference between gonions and masseters. realsurgerymax had a good response to chewing, where he stated that most peoples masseter insertions are too high and would make you look worse if they were large.

bone structure development? never mentioned that. maybe in young children (NOTICE THE YOUNG PART, below the age of 12 i would say)

masseters wont look good if they are large. people can tell the difference between gonions and masseters. realsurgerymax had a good response to chewing, where he stated that most peoples masseter insertions are too high and would make you look worse if they were large.
No I’m saying that someone who has great bone structure isn’t the result of mewing but just their own natural development mostly.

Also with masseters I think you could train them just so that your bigonial width is in the ideal range bcuz yeh anything more than that and it’s gonna be too large like you said

No I’m saying that someone who has great bone structure isn’t the result of mewing but just their own natural development mostly.

Also with masseters I think you could train them just so that your bigonial width is in the ideal range bcuz yeh anything more than that and it’s gonna be too large like you said
if you arent really lean and have good insertions, theyll make you look bloated.
can even be a looksmin for some. i tried editing my face in an editor, adding maybe 0.5cm on both sides of my bottom jaw and it made me look worse because of my pheno, hair and general look.

the time spent looking into shit like mewing and chewing would be better spent on other things. if you really want to train muscles to look noticably better, big delts + necks and ok traps can make it look like you have high androgens. granted, if you are a framecel this wont be as effective but progress is progress. (when i say framecel im talking about outliers, not normal looking people. chintuck22 looked fine in this shoulder-scapula pill, if he packed on more muscle hed be decently wide.)

a lot of people get surgery then claim it was from mewing so then they can make money off it

if you arent really lean and have good insertions, theyll make you look bloated.
can even be a looksmin for some. i tried editing my face in an editor, adding maybe 0.5cm on both sides of my bottom jaw and it made me look worse because of my pheno, hair and general look.

the time spent looking into shit like mewing and chewing would be better spent on other things. if you really want to train muscles to look noticably better, big delts + necks and ok traps can make it look like you have high androgens. granted, if you are a framecel this wont be as effective but progress is progress. (when i say framecel im talking about outliers, not normal looking people. chintuck22 looked fine in this shoulder-scapula pill, if he packed on more muscle hed be decently wide.)
Yeh but I’m saying training masseters only up until a certain point can give good results if your bigonial width is a bit too narrow, and more angularity. If you already have a wide jaw then obviously there’s no point unless you severely lack in angularity

Yeh but I’m saying training masseters only up until a certain point can give good results if your bigonial width is a bit too narrow, and more angularity. If you already have a wide jaw then obviously there’s no point unless you severely lack in angularity
it depends. if you roid large massaters wouldnt look out of place. but on bgm, he had too much filler in his gonial area and made him look uncanny.

good example of gym ascending somebody is moreplatesmoredates, derek. hes ltn facially but because of his height (6'1), frame and muscle mass, he still looks pretty good. jfl if you think he doesnt, in motion he looks above average for sure.

it depends. if you roid large massaters wouldnt look out of place. but on bgm, he had too much filler in his gonial area and made him look uncanny.

good example of gym ascending somebody is moreplatesmoredates, derek. hes ltn facially but because of his height (6'1), frame and muscle mass, he still looks pretty good. jfl if you think he doesnt, in motion he looks above average for sure.
Yeh I would agree he looks good. Gym definitely ascends you JFL at the ppl who say gym is cope, makes no sense. But I have a question if you’re a mouth-breather will your bone structure become undeveloped as you age? I don’t think so right because after a certain age like 22 I think your bone structure is set in stone so you can’t make any adjustments to it outside of non surgical routes.

Yeh I would agree he looks good. Gym definitely ascends you JFL at the ppl who say gym is cope, makes no sense. But I have a question if you’re a mouth-breather will your bone structure become undeveloped as you age? I don’t think so right because after a certain age like 22 I think your bone structure is set in stone so you can’t make any adjustments to it outside of non surgical routes.
no idea. just dont mouthbreathe, makes you look fucking retarded

Why is it hard to breathe through your nose? I find it hard
is it? are you recessed? small airways?
its a symptom of underlying issues if you cant breathe through your nose. maybe its blocked? try hot water

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Small airways I think. What do I do
youll have to see an orthodontist / orthotropist then. not much you can do at home about it.
say that you have sleep apnea and it hinders your life, so insurance will cover it.