• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, thereallegend, MissLexotan6MG and 2 others
at 40, your prime age

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, dadfa, Deleted member 15781 and 1 other person
The earlier you have your own place the better...If after college(age 22-23) you still live with your parents, it's a failo that decreases your SMV with each passing year.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, sly shinkai, aBetterMii and 2 others
Depends on country. For example you'd have to work like 10 years in romania to be able to afford an appartment:lul: There's some retards wageslaving to pay rent each month too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, sly shinkai and 4 others
My older brother moved out at 22, no reason for him to have moved out earlier

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and ApolloAurius
it's over, suicide :feelswhy::ogre:

Never move out. You should live your whole life at home with your parents, no rent & no obligations. It’s worked for me so far, I don’t see why I should ever bother to move out. How could that possibly benefit me?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 11758, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 8 others
Depends on the country like one anon said. Here in Balkans people live with their parents until like 30. We just can't afford our own place, unless your grandparents were fucking commies and stole someone's apartment.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and Gonthar
Never move out. You should live your whole life at home with your parents, no rent & no obligations. It’s worked for me so far, I don’t see why I should ever bother to move out. How could that possibly benefit me?
Based

• +1
Reactions: Incellectual
I feel like it depends on your career. So after college. 21. But if you choose to go down the lawyer or doctor route…naybe 24, 28.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Prettyboy
As early as possible

Never

You should live with your family, your parents and grandparents in a big house so they can help raise your kids, like your ancestors did

Moving out at 18 is a jewish trick

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, thereallegend, Deleted member 11758 and 6 others
When you because rich and successful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164 and Constantin Denis
Whenever you can afford it.
Better put in effort, to be able to afford it asap.

Not having your own place as a dude, in general is not a good thing.
Logistics problems may occure, when you have women willing to be with you.

Women can often afford it sooner to move out. because they get money from guys. Whereas as a young man, people will give you jack shit.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, .🇹🇩. and aBetterMii
I moved out at 17 to start uni. If you can study from your parents all the better, but get a car so you can fuck uni bitches somewhere.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Ideal ofc would be 18, realistic by 23 (in US imo) it used to be easier but economy sucks, lots of people understand this and theres the whole "muh boomerq ruining housing prices" so theres more understanding to not moving out today and less stigma of living with parents. Covid also helps make it more acceptable

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 11581 and Deleted member 6164
Ideal ofc would be 18, realistic by 23 (in US imo) it used to be easier but economy sucks, lots of people understand this and theres the whole "muh boomerq ruining housing prices" so theres more understanding to not moving out today and less stigma of living with parents. Covid also helps make it more acceptable
Even before covid, what 18 year old moved out? And I mean actually moved out, not college dorming, like actually bought their own house or apartment. None unless you’re some rich kid then different story tbh

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 11581 and aBetterMii
Even before covid, what 18 year old moved out? And I mean actually moved out, not college dorming, like actually bought their own house or apartment. None unless you’re some rich kid then different story tbh
many many normies and boomers get jebaited by the kikes and their tales of giga mortgage self cucking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164