What am I and improvements for me?

A

AzaB

Iron
Was growing my hair out but never knew what hair style to get as I wasn't sure what would suit me most. First pic was earlier in the year. Second pic was last week.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240522-135841_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240522-135841_Gallery.jpg
    727.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240522-140010_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240522-140010_Gallery.jpg
    858.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover
High MTN with potential for HTN/arguably low lite tbh.

Insane lower third

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks, Deleted member 71172 and nathan
htn with decent potential. thicken your neck also work on your skin and hairx

• JFL
Reactions: dervw4cenks
Was growing my hair out but never knew what hair style to get as I wasn't sure what would suit me most. First pic was earlier in the year. Second pic was last week.
Goated bones

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
  • +1
Reactions: whazabi and vector
Mirin iq had the inhibition to reply with explain to an obvious sarcastic statement:feelsohh::feelskek:
Can't detect sarcasm via text most of the time + peep my name :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71172
htn with decent potential. thicken your neck also work on your skin and hairx
Work on skin as in get a tan and try and get the glass skin look?

I will try and thicken my neck by adding some stuff to my gym routine. Is there anything else non surgical wise I could do?

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Low chadlite imo. Good harmony good leanness. U lack striking features tho. But still ur good looking. Ur entry chadlite. Could ascend to high chadlite if u did some basic softmaxxing and some gymmaxing. Ur lips are quite thin. I suggest volufiline and getting a nice designer stubble.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vector, Deleted member 71172, notgraycel245969 and 2 others
Needs lip fillers

Also those eyebrows need to be shaped and they could use some minoxidil spamming

Low chadlite imo. Good harmony good leanness. U lack striking features tho. But still ur good looking. Ur entry chadlite. Could ascend to high chadlite if u did some basic softmaxxing and some gymmaxing. Ur lips are quite thin. I suggest volufiline and getting a nice designer stubble.
Chadlite in Afghanistan’s concentration camp in the midst of a pit filled with bodies

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vector, notgraycel245969 and RealFunkyFlamingo
anime lips mogger

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notgraycel245969, RealFunkyFlamingo and Charisma
  • +1
Reactions: Charisma

htn according to org
i wanna kms so bad rn

• +1
shit eye area, no upper lip, shit soft features and they rate this guy htn only coz of leanness. smh

• +1
Serious ???

@Blackgymmax opinions
Just curious because of these graycels

i have high mtn for him

@Blackgymmax opinions
Just curious because of these graycels
Bro there's no way you actually think this guy is low chadlite :ROFLMAO: this forum has to be a troll

Bro there's no way you actually think this guy is low chadlite :ROFLMAO: this forum has to be a troll
He is nigga. Also his eye area is decent. He just lacks some good soft features. Jaw and lean are law. Which bump him up. Also he s white. So defo chadlite smv

Work on skin as in get a tan and try and get the glass skin look?

I will try and thicken my neck by adding some stuff to my gym routine. Is there anything else non surgical wise I could do?
not anything softmax wise
maybe besides lipfiller is you count that as softmaxxing

All these faggets talking shit. Youre entry chadlite high htn.

I've heard of this volufiline before and was wondering would i use it on my top lip only or both? And do you know how much bigger it can make your lips because I know my lips are a failo as they are thin but I'd hate for them to become too big and look like rubber dingy boat lips 😂

I am currently trying to gymmax. My body is really lean but I eat way too infrequent so I'm working on putting on some weight so hopefully that helps. What is this softmaxxing you're on about?