Reactions: RAMU KAKA and oxymoron
4 psl

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√, Kristin and antony 726
3.5 psl frauding bastard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea, watah, Kristin and 4 others
You have no fucking chance, it's over for you kid - you will never see other vagina than your mother's.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: saiya_online, VisageVirtuoso√, watah and 6 others
3 PSL

• +1
Reactions: DOHC
2-3

• Hmm...
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
The buzz looks like shit. Your head reminds me of fruitbasket.

3 psl in mumbai

you got short face syndrome or whatever its called

look into fixing it cause your chin looks small and youre still in face development age

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online, Aero and ashesfr
High Tier Ltn

you got short face syndrome or whatever its called

look into fixing it cause your chin looks small and youre still in face development age
any tips on fixing it cuz i’ve never heard of that, i might js do basic things and wait till my face has developed more to start fixing these things.

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim
any tips on fixing it cuz i’ve never heard of that, i might js do basic things and wait till my face has developed more to start fixing these things.
I have no idea bro i aint been active in this forum in years, look into orthotropics

Brutal chin and sfs

Brutal chin and sfs
my chin is like that because i have a VERY severe overbite - around 1cm - so i’ll fix that idk w what n it will be better. any other tips?

my chin is like that because i have a VERY severe overbite - around 1cm - so i’ll fix that idk w what n it will be better. any other tips?
perma jutting and in the future get a forsus appliance is the only way

At least ur not curry ig. Be happy abt that

You look like ur 12

You just got a baby face bro but you’ll get more masculine after finishing puberty - hopefully anyway
yeah i’m trying to appealmaxx for now tho.

@ashesfr Please don’t come back to this website. Forget about this website’s existence. Log off, you look 13. We can’t give you any tips other than just go through puberty, everyone here probably looked the same if not worse than you at your age.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and rand anon
@ashesfr Please don’t come back to this website. Forget about this website’s existence. Log off, you look 13. We can’t give you any tips other than just go through puberty, everyone here probably looked the same if not worse than you at your age.
dude i js wanna look the best i can not even for any1 else but for myself

dude i js wanna look the best i can not even for any1 else but for myself
Go through puberty first. Do basic things; shower, wash your hair, develop a skincare routine, get hobbies, do sports, get good grades, if you’re NT (org slang for basically not autistic) then you can get a girlfriend easily. Many people here think the same way, myself included, that’s not uncommon. Many of us want to look the best for ourselves, because that is how we can feel prideful about ourselves. For some of us that’s the only way, but you’re so young. You don’t need to develop this sort of incongruent mindset. Worry about this when you’re old enough. This is kinda hypocritical because I’m not far away from you in age but trust me nigga u look like shit rn but you’ll look much better in a few years when puberty hits u. Rn you look infantile. Not much u can do other than just wait homie

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, MoggingProspect, ashesfr and 2 others
you're around MTN dont listen to these retards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 78302 and ashesfr