What am i on PSL scale?

Fuarkk you know funky :feelswhy:

I'm trying to larp as him to get ratings :feelsgah::aheago:
funky flamingo is an org icon. that mission is gonna be next to impossible anyway

• Love it
Reactions: Autismcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
@St.TikTokcel @thecel IPD?

Shame about that front, because the side is Chad tier.
:forcedsmile:

You have sfs

what age should i get cuz im 13 now
dont get off this site become extremely based
start raw food and raw diet and follow tribe rituals like the african jumping ritual and stay in the sunlight 24/7 even if it means skipping school

3.8 psl
thats due to ur good nose ratios
or else objectively youre 2 psl
whats your height
ur mandible bone is decent but u have no aesthetic ramus which is a feminised thing aswell as ur brows and chin to philtrum making you look more like a girl than a boy i seriously cant tell if youre a lesbian larper or not
im like 5’7 and im 13, also have severe overbite which is like 1 cm so that’s why the bottom half of my face is basically fucked💀 also just wanna appealmaxx which is probably why i look more feminine than a lot of people my age

• +1
Reactions: SLAY/NTs
3.8 psl
thats due to ur good nose ratios
or else objectively youre 2 psl
whats your height
ur mandible bone is decent but u have no aesthetic ramus which is a feminised thing aswell as ur brows and chin to philtrum making you look more like a girl than a boy i seriously cant tell if youre a lesbian larper or not
im like 5’7 and im 13, also have severe overbite which is like 1 cm so that’s why the bottom half of my face is basically fucked💀 also just wanna appealmaxx which is probably why i look more feminine than a lot of people my age

dont get off this site become extremely based
start raw food and raw diet and follow tribe rituals like the african jumping ritual and stay in the sunlight 24/7 even if it means skipping school
i’m not stupid n no i’m not skipping school bro💀

@ashesfr Please don’t come back to this website. Forget about this website’s existence. Log off, you look 13. We can’t give you any tips other than just go through puberty, everyone here probably looked the same if not worse than you at your age.

So you're saying OP is in the same bracket as @Clavicular? You rated clav a mtn.
I didn't even come close to saying any of that. First of all I said op is mtn for the age of 13. All 13 year olds look underdeveloped so he's mtn for 13.

Clavicular is not 13. Hes like 19. Also I rated him mtn in ONE SINGULAR PIC. He's normally like high mtn low htn. If OP said he was 18 I'd have rated him ltn

@St.TikTokcel @thecel IPD?

Shame about that front, because the side is Chad tier.
:forcedsmile:
Just a turbo brachy and his side is far from ideal but he does have forward growth.

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and ashesfr
seems like a troll tbh
The troll was saying he's chadlite chad. I absolutely believe Norwood is high mtn and clav is high mtn

• JFL
Reactions: lebesgue
Just a turbo brachy and his side is far from ideal but he does have forward growth.
my side is gna look a lot better when my face develops more im pretty sure, i have a straight nose and im developing a naso frontal angle, i think my ramus will be visible once i fix my overbite and my gonial angle will be fixed too

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
He’s so dumb. He also claims he’s chadlite lol. Which i doubt
He is acc a chad if that vid he posted on his prev account is him

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
It was 100% me but it was flash frauded. I can send u my normal pics in dms rn.
I trust you tbf also I don't think flash is really frauding

yh i do but im getting it fixed soon what do u think i should get
Not an expert but bimax is the only solution as far as I know

• +1
Reactions: ashesfr
my side is gna look a lot better when my face develops more im pretty sure, i have a straight nose and im developing a naso frontal angle, i think my ramus will be visible once i fix my overbite and my gonial angle will be fixed too
Just read that you're 13. Completely over for your brain.

Just read that you're 13. Completely over for your brain.
nahh im not that stupid i wont listen to half the incels in these threads who look worse than me and try and tell me to skip schl to stay in the sun

• JFL
Fr idk why the dude is wasting his time on this shithole (clav too)
I dont even understand why ur on me abt this? U said norwood is high mtn aswell. You legit rate Norwood and clav the same as I rate him pretty much except for maybe a minor difference lol

So you're saying OP is in the same bracket as @Clavicular? You rated clav a mtn.
Also I think clav is high htn+ in best pics.

Attachments

• 4221051_Screen_Shot_2024-07-01_at_1.56.40_PM.png
    4221051_Screen_Shot_2024-07-01_at_1.56.40_PM.png
    411.1 KB · Views: 0
I dont even understand why ur on me abt this? U said norwood is high mtn aswell. You legit rate Norwood and clav the same as I rate him pretty much except for maybe a minor difference lol
Either you're making stuff up or confusing me with another member

When did I call him a high MTN? Show proof :forcedsmile:

I was obviously trolling with saying he's chadlite chad dumbass
If your gonna troll then stop going to the ratings section

Troll rating is literally against the rules lol

Brutal chin to filtrum. Subhuman horsefaced 1 PSL nigger. You look like @nicknamecel it's so over. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Attachments

• photo_2024-06-23_20-09-37.jpg
    photo_2024-06-23_20-09-37.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 0
chadlite

• +1
Reactions: ashesfr