What appliance should i get for more forward growth?

D

Deleted member 8632

Silver
My teeth are straight but i could use more upswing in the mandible.

I will be 17 in a few days, is it worth getting face mask or any other appliances? I don't want mse since my palate is normal and i dont want a tooth gap to pay more to close it with braces + i heard mse increases ipd and i will be subhuman if my ipd changes more (either getting smaller or bigger)

What should i get? I'm not a chernobyl monster that requires surgery and i tried mewing and it works but i want to maximize the amount of growth i get

• +1
Reactions: thecel
no such thing buddy boyo

• Ugh..
Reactions: loromate
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: loromate and Deleted member 8632
My teeth are straight but i could use more upswing in the mandible.

I will be 17 in a few days, is it worth getting face mask or any other appliances? I don't want mse since my palate is normal and i dont want a tooth gap to pay more to close it with braces + i heard mse increases ipd and i will be subhuman if my ipd changes more (either getting smaller or bigger)

What should i get? I'm not a chernobyl monster that requires surgery and i tried mewing and it works but i want to maximize the amount of growth i get
Can try mse and chewing @retard still waiting for those X rays

Can try mse and chewing @retard still waiting for those X rays
I am chewing for months , switched to premolar due to a molar extraction and i think it fucked me more, do u recommend premolar or molars far in the back for a better face?

I am chewing for months , switched to premolar due to a molar extraction and i think it fucked me more, do u recommend premolar or molars far in the back for a better face?
U dont want to hypertrophy the masatater too much as it causes a longer midface so id say pre molars

U dont want to hypertrophy the masatater too much as it causes a longer midface so id say pre molars
it's cope

once you stop chewing you're gonna lose all your gains anyway and noone chews for their whole fuking life

I tried premolar for a month on both sides equally and hard chewing. Got results in cheekbones but maybe a little downswung aswell. I developed more sclera show most of the time, dark circles and slight uee from completely hooded eyes with no dark circles but missing cheekbones

it's cope

once you stop chewing you're gonna lose all your gains anyway and noone chews for their whole fuking life
its not u dont have to chew all ur life just a little to maintain this is how all muscles work KEK

I tried premolar for a month on both sides equally and hard chewing. Got results in cheekbones but maybe a little downswung aswell. I developed more sclera show most of the time, dark circles and slight uee from completely hooded eyes with no dark circles but missing cheekbones
didn't mean to say premolar meant the other ones canine ? the ones away from ur masater muscles the most

Jaw surgery. It's unfortunate that u got teeth removed

Biobloc will get you visible results at any age, do not trust the poor fools denying it