What are feminine traits/thinking patterns and how can I get rid of them?

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
In my opinion , females tend to overcomplicate small stuffs and sometime they love to put a form over function.

What are other feminine traits and thinking patterns?

I want to completely get rid of all feminine energy from every single strand of my fibers and my nerve cells to become something else , a literal testosterone personified , ruthless cold and calculating MACHINE.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and FailedNormieManlet
DHT gives you masculine serenity

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yuya Moggershima, thickdickdaddy27 and 1 other person
not being retarded is a masculine trait

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
In my opinion , females tend to overcomplicate small stuffs and sometime they love to put a form over function.

I want to completely get rid of all feminine energy from every single strand of my fibers and my nerve cells to become something else , a literal testosterone personified , ruthless cold and calculating MACHINE.
being direct is a masc trait, if you want something ask for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, thickdickdaddy27, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 1 other person

Neurosis and also being a libertarian/materialist

Observe any behaviour from @MakinItHappenReturn and if you exhibit those traits, eradicate them.