What are "good looks," and how do they relate to energy?

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
Knowing what looks good should be intuitive, though it can obviously be influenced by culture.

I think that good looks are (usually) a signal, sometimes accurate, sometimes not, of good metabolic health and sufficient energy flow.

wen-33346905.jpg

Usually, you might find that "ugly" characteristics coincide with other "ugly" traits. For example, a man with poor bone structure might be shyer, unconfident, and serotonin dominant. Obviously, multiple factors play into it like external events, rather than internal ones.

But if we put that to the side for a moment, I think we might be able to agree that with sufficient fuel, an organism/engine thrives and inhibits any ill-suited functions.

Moving Away From The Genetic/Darwinian Argument

Most of Looksmax's thought process/solution solving stems from Darwinian's Selfish Gene Theory. They believe that women select the best genes attainable. They believe that the environment does not hold much weight in the shaping of an organism and that things are set in stone, rather than fluid and able to change.

I think that looks/health/life are very moldable, provided that the environment and culture support that change. I also think that women select for mitochondrial strengths/high metabolism rather than good genetics.

So How Do We Improve Our External & Interior Selves?

As said before, keeping good energy flow is the focus. Hence, avoid anti-metabolics, be it foods, environments, and even people.

Avoiding polyunsaturated fats, hard to digest starches. Including, consuming sugar rather than starch, having a positive calcium to phosphorus ratio, having sufficient light, being in warm temperature, and having sufficient Co2. Also, utilizing aspirin, coffee, liver, oysters, thyroid, and the B vitamins, as according to your circumstances.

Side Notes and Miscellenous

A couple of nights ago, I had a vivid dream. To keep it short, it demonstrated to me that devolution, along with evolution, is very possible. If we head towards a path of primitive energy production, we'll likely eventually turn into that primitive form, until we ultimately lose what consider human/complex.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, FailedNormieManlet, Chadeep and 1 other person
where my reacts? responds?

the fuck

@Vermilioncore @ropemax
save the thread

okay
my last resort
@AlexBrown84 save the thread?

over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deprived and mulattomaxxer
good thread but ur still a twink madde for curry cock

COPY PASTE DNRD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
no idea how to describe good looks, but one thing is for sure, the femboy in your avi 100% does not represent "good looks". @volcelfatcel

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
the only thing that represents good looks is my 8x6 peen in your mom

the only thing that represents good looks is my 8x6 peen in your mom
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA MAM PENIS FUCK SEX 8X6 DICK BIG SEX

• Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel
you are worthless in this society, i will treat you like dirt, put you in the trashcan where you belong, @oldvirign always hated you, you have nothing to offer other than being a dumb clown, everyone makes fun of you, everyone laughs at you and not with you, you have no life and are a loser IRL, you are legit the most depressing worthless piece of shit i have seen in a long time, do something with your life, lower your inhibition and grow some balls, IRL you are the most shy and akward person ever, fucking leave this site and make some memories, your face is not curable anyway, this site is not for you

• JFL
Reactions: DatNibba11
you are worthless in this society, i will treat you like dirt, put you in the trashcan where you belong, @oldvirign always hated you, you have nothing to offer other than being a dumb clown, everyone makes fun of you, everyone laughs at you and not with you, you have no life and are a loser IRL, you are legit the most depressing worthless piece of shit i have seen in a long time, do something with your life, lower your inhibition and grow some balls, IRL you are the most shy and akward person ever, fucking leave this site and make some memories, your face is not curable anyway, this site is not for you
cool how you described yourself

• Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel
I knew you didn't write this first few sentences in

When it comes to the state of energy flow that is something you build in formative years. I am not saying you should never try but no matter how much you try you will always be socially off. This will depend on the person but my guess in the first place allot of people who are here are ugly to begin with. Which already disrupts how people feel towards you initially. This is a good concept.

It reminds me of keep a conversation going like in ping pong the way you have to keep bouncing back the quicker you are the better the flow usually.

Some people will never be socially good enough to pass in those social conventions it's the sad reality of being ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
You didn’t write that shit did you? You can’t fool me you fucking Russian marionette

Knowing what looks good should be intuitive, though it can obviously be influenced by culture.

I think that good looks are (usually) a signal, sometimes accurate, sometimes not, of good metabolic health and sufficient energy flow.

wen-33346905.jpg

Usually, you might find that "ugly" characteristics coincide with other "ugly" traits. For example, a man with poor bone structure might be shyer, unconfident, and serotonin dominant. Obviously, multiple factors play into it like external events, rather than internal ones.

But if we put that to the side for a moment, I think we might be able to agree that with sufficient fuel, an organism/engine thrives and inhibits any ill-suited functions.

Most of Looksmax's thought process/solution solving stems from Darwinian's Selfish Gene Theory. They believe that women select the best genes attainable. They believe that the environment does not hold much weight in the shaping of an organism and that things are set in stone, rather than fluid and able to change.

I think that looks/health/life are very moldable, provided that the environment and culture support that change. I also think that women select for mitochondrial strengths/high metabolism rather than good genetics.

As said before, keeping good energy flow is the focus. Hence, avoid anti-metabolics, be it foods, environments, and even people.

Avoiding polyunsaturated fats, hard to digest starches. Including, consuming sugar rather than starch, having a positive calcium to phosphorus ratio, having sufficient light, being in warm temperature, and having sufficient Co2. Also, utilizing aspirin, coffee, liver, oysters, thyroid, and the B vitamins, as according to your circumstances.

A couple of nights ago, I had a vivid dream. To keep it short, it demonstrated to me that devolution, along with evolution, is very possible. If we head towards a path of primitive energy production, we'll likely eventually turn into that primitive form, until we ultimately lose what consider human/complex.
just photosynthesise theory

wen-33346905.jpg

I get everything but CO2 thing is just so counter intuitive