What are legit roid sources in the US?

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
We don't have a good thread that gives roid sources and I don't know why. I've ordered from one supplier via email but their server has shut down. Which sites have you dudes had good experience with? PPL is no longer shipping injectables to the US and they cancelled my order once already (lost around $30 in bitcoin fees and price disparity).

Steroidify?

Just move to a shithole
/thread

Use dark web markets. They have reviews on products so you know what youre gon be gettin.

Black market bro ask people you trust in the gym where they get their gear from

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt
phil heath
pregnant

• JFL
Reactions: Traxanas and Zeta ascended
Bubble gut frop gh and isulin abuse. Steroids don't cause abdomen distension
I know.
Although "More plates more dates" suggested GH isn't really the cause and It's mostly the Insulin and the diet.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I know.
Although "More plates more dates" suggested GH isn't really the cause and It's mostly the Insulin and the diet.
Imagine eating 7000 calories on off season and not expecting side effects like that

Imagine eating 7000 calories on off season and not expecting side effects like that
Ye also Roelly Winklaar managed to get his gut back in check so It's not like his intestines shrinked jfl.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
check pm

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
School toilet

Anyone know if dragonordnance.com is legit? I’m thinking of buying something from them since most of their stuff is cheaper than on other sites, but idk if it’s legit or not