What are most users on this sites psl? And do any of you with high psl not slay because of mentalceldom?

Deleted member 1212

Deleted member 1212

Just curious

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
the vocal minority are 5-5.5PSL. all the rest who don’t post pics are ugly.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: prgfromnl, Dicklet.4.3, Zygos4Life and 8 others
Amnesia is imo 6.5 psl many would say he's 6 psl and I'd say he's a mentalcel or at least somewhat mentally ill and he says he slays weekly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: prgfromnl, Zygos4Life, Catawampus and 1 other person
most users are curry therefore 6 psl at worst for us non curries we tryna catch up around 4 5 psl

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Amnesia is imo 6.5 psl
giphy.gif

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Casadonis, Zygos4Life, KEy21 and 3 others
im 10 psl

• JFL
Reactions: Overjetcel299
5psl is average here tbh

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Anon, turkproducer and 1 other person
The rest who do not post pics are smart enough to realize that they can keep their Anon-status if they do not dox themselves

so
maybe ugly but not neccessarily

• +1
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag, IWantToMax and Deleted member 1464
Amnesia is imo 6.5 psl many would say he's 6 psl and I'd say he's a mentalcel or at least somewhat mentally ill and he says he slays weekly.
seems like a turboautist tbh

i'm 2 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 2486
im deformed

Pic?

There are some handsome mfs on this site who dont slay because they are mentalcels.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Avoidant and Dogs
i don't even know anymore. i've gotten *actual* iois in real life, but i can't seem to take good pictures. i get told i either look miserable, tired, or like a serial killer. and since it's hard to be objective with one's self, i guess i'd rate myself as a 4.5 or 5. i do believe that my mental state is preventing me from a lot of potential opportunities and i also believe that i have the potential to reach 6 with more effort.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
I'm too high inhib to post pics here right now, but from what people have actually told me IRL and how girls have acted around me I don't think I am below 6 psl, maybe 7 when my hair and skin look good.

But true to my username, I have horrible avoidant tendencies and social anxiety that prevent me from even maintaining basic friendships. I am also depressed as shit and have been since the beginning of high school. It freaks me out when people try to be friends with me, so having a girlfriend is out of the question.

I've counted this out, and I have rejected more than 10 girls advances over the years. I'm talking girls that were blatantly into me beyond just basic cope IOIs, sometimes their friends would tell me for instance. But none of that matters when I'm too high inhib to escalate beyond surface level flirting.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
I'm too high inhib to post pics here right now, but from what people have actually told me IRL and how girls have acted around me I don't think I am below 6 psl, maybe 7 when my hair and skin look good.

But true to my username, I have horrible avoidant tendencies and social anxiety that prevent me from even maintaining basic friendships. I am also depressed as shit and have been since the beginning of high school. It freaks me out when people try to be friends with me, so having a girlfriend is out of the question.

I've counted this out, and I have rejected more than 10 girls advances over the years. I'm talking girls that were blatantly into me beyond just basic cope IOIs, sometimes their friends would tell me for instance. But none of that matters when I'm too high inhib to escalate beyond surface level flirting.
run sad boy game, easy ascension

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 3195 and 4 others

Ngl I highly doubt you're 6-7 psl, no offense or anything

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person

1. Approach a girl
2. Do that dance in your avi
3. Profit

Ngl I highly doubt you're 6-7 psl, no offense or anything
Maybe not 7, but I was cold approached 3 times in my senior year of high school by reasonably attractive girls. It freaked me out ngl because that never happened to me before.

I’m 5.5 psl when I’m lean currently like 4.5 psl

Im not incel whatsoever literally made out with a girl yesterday while drunk

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Shlauers.me

well there are some users who dont want to be associated with this site so thats why they dont post their pics

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 3043
its like the modernized emo

oh are those the ones with colored hair and face tats? i frequent a place with lots of them and i think they think i'm one of them since i always look miserable. they talk to me sometimes. later virgins

oh are those the ones with colored hair and face tats? i frequent a place with lots of them and i think they think i'm one of them since i always look miserable. they talk to me sometimes. later virgins
Yea sounds like them

Amnesia is at least 6.75psl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2486
Mentalcel=uglycel
We are pretty much all average looking aka ugly

• +1
Reactions: Enlil, Zygos4Life and Deleted member 3043