What are my biggest failos that are ruining my face?

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
Heres what I am aware of:

From the front my chin looks ok but from the side it is non-existent.
Long midface/recessed maxilla
wide ethnic nose
small mandible
gap between brow ridge and nose
very dark eyes
darkish skin (can't tell in this lighting)
high set brow ridge
asymmetrical face (caused by sublaxation of sphenoid or maybe from chewing only on one side)
large philtrum and upturned nose

Tell me any that I didn't mention, and what are my worst failos that are ruining my face?

1dXoG5ZzroysalG3Ht4zYFIHP1m5THNAZuR1ldpZ2cUG51fGI4_BZxgewEWoLlJAXRiexwH5RUJ08aLNnrVYJp-uUo07UXSZRk5hFRAsVDuS5-7zJ9jSKNZLPM20YtpZymtPsrEp7dd-bpoZ5RVVNw
BtYo5kj43n1bXHsfE8mLtxJ2aNdgzEOE3P0N5DYTMnwztS1MrknP1Utg3KHKuuAx0ZER3lt9E_esHix8UxmJflrNSIVw_4IfmYY3vctrHiJKvhvJ0dpiGpfttVFBKk99SmpxE6ujAELZZSpZ_J7gVg

Heres what I am aware of:

From the front my chin looks ok but from the side it is non-existent.
Long midface/recessed maxilla
wide ethnic nose
small mandible
gap between brow ridge and nose
very dark eyes
darkish skin (can't tell in this lighting)
high set brow ridge
asymmetrical face (caused by sublaxation of sphenoid or maybe from chewing only on one side)
large philtrum and upturned nose

Tell me any that I didn't mention, and what are my worst failos that are ruining my face?

1dXoG5ZzroysalG3Ht4zYFIHP1m5THNAZuR1ldpZ2cUG51fGI4_BZxgewEWoLlJAXRiexwH5RUJ08aLNnrVYJp-uUo07UXSZRk5hFRAsVDuS5-7zJ9jSKNZLPM20YtpZymtPsrEp7dd-bpoZ5RVVNw
BtYo5kj43n1bXHsfE8mLtxJ2aNdgzEOE3P0N5DYTMnwztS1MrknP1Utg3KHKuuAx0ZER3lt9E_esHix8UxmJflrNSIVw_4IfmYY3vctrHiJKvhvJ0dpiGpfttVFBKk99SmpxE6ujAELZZSpZ_J7gVg
u don't look that bad, just pretty boy max and ull be alright (ofc u won't be a slayer but u will find someone)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
I get that youre in here cause youre probably kissless in a long fucking while (if not forever) but please dont kiss the fucking cam it causes lens distortion, I wouldnt have guessed the side profile pic is you from that front. Take a pic (even a selfie one still) from further away

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 16058 and Deleted member 1901
I get that youre in here cause youre probably kissless in a long fucking while (if not forever) but please dont kiss the fucking cam it causes lens distortion, I wouldnt have guessed the side profile pic is you from that front. Take a pic (even a selfie one still) from further away
is this better?

IR7e13iEScSWtk7diNZbhqFNiXB5Rs3u8bPA0phMPAyvs4uXB2QTDKamk6HcgkW2nYyr4tyfFQt_5JkvehOxd7wNqObX42Avwkvgqmx43Xv_l2tOdf1dzwwgg3Z4i9_8NlfAlWwWSZfUn9XYfw0chA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946 and Deleted member 16058
bump - no ones telling me what my main failos are, I need some different perspectives

you have a shit mandible. you need implants for that.

• +1
is this better?

IR7e13iEScSWtk7diNZbhqFNiXB5Rs3u8bPA0phMPAyvs4uXB2QTDKamk6HcgkW2nYyr4tyfFQt_5JkvehOxd7wNqObX42Avwkvgqmx43Xv_l2tOdf1dzwwgg3Z4i9_8NlfAlWwWSZfUn9XYfw0chA
lol insanely better pic, you actually have a jawline, and it's probably even wider irl lol. Im genuinely not sure what you can do more softmaxxing wise (as that's where Im putting most my research on). Black hair, black eyebrows and decent looking collagen+skin is good to start on. Hair could be better (idk how your forehead is) , it could be a bit less "non-cared for" if it makes sense, a bit more styled with some actual intent. You need to run prettyboy maxx, make the hair a bit longer and have it a bit more to the sides and not sitting directly at the middle like bangs. It's hard to place, you seem kinda lean, you're a bit recessed on the mandible probably, but that imo doesnt really compromise prettyboymaxx (see Chalamet and a million of others). I think you're a bit failod by eyes but I can't place it, they look just average and non polarizing .

To recap, you have a lot of good softmaxxed stuff, not really below average features but I wouldnt rate you more than MTN and idk what you could really improve on. It's mostly ratios issue not individual features (nose could be narrower,mandible longer).

• Love it