What are my failos? Also haircut advice

FailedNormie

FailedNormie

Mentally Chill
Here’s a more upfront, recent video for a better psl rating. Getting a haircut soon looking for something new.

Attachments

• 0A3949E7-607F-4670-8E5E-6A9E4A978BCE.MP4
    5.6 MB
Nice black screen/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Krezo, dogtown and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
Uploaded from my phone, says mp4 and webm aren't supported on this site and wont let me upload
Okay? What am I supposed to do? Upload it from computer

<div style="width:100%;height:0px;position:relative;padding-bottom:50.833%;"><iframe src="" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width:100%;height:100%;position:absolute;left:0px;top:0px;overflow:hidden;"></iframe></div>

Here we go now lets start the thread
<div style="width:100%;height:0px;position:relative;padding-bottom:50.833%;"><iframe src="" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width:100%;height:100%;position:absolute;left:0px;top:0px;overflow:hidden;"></iframe></div>

My IQ is subhuman...

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and The Dude Abides
facial bloat and fat brother
cut down to like 7% and your life will change
you have good potential, dont waste it like i did

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
your young wtf 😂😂

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Sizzurp and fobos
My face is bloated but I'm a pretty slim lanklet been trying to pack on the pounds.

• +1
Reactions: Jcat and Deleted member 1680

My IQ is subhuman...

My IQ is subhuman...

I can already tell you’ll look good when you cut bodyfat...
DONT DO THAT
YOU WILL REGRET IT BRO
This
You’re prolly skinny fat. Cutting down is important for u
How old are you

• +1
Aveage
It will work out in the end! You will win :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 483 and androidcel
How old are you?

Maxilla looks recessed and try to stay lean
4/10

• JFL
Reactions: HorseFace
Ok im not good with rating but you are surely well above average even at higher bf.

He's averege or even below. at lower bf averge or max high tier normie

look good just facial bloat. height?

normie white boy, out

:feelsmage:With that face you better be approaching some girls not just watching Naruto in your room.
Yeah too bad I'm high inhib and socially retarded. My last two lays I couldn't get hard from intoxication and strange anxiety :feelswhy:

Yeah too bad I'm high inhib and socially retarded. My last two lays I couldn't get hard from intoxication and strange anxiety :feelswhy:
You have the perfect problem. One that can be solved without surgery. People on this sight would genocide nations to have your life WITH all its problems. Looking forward to your "ascension" thread.

You have the perfect problem. One that can be solved without surgery. People on this sight would genocide nations to have your life WITH all its problems. Looking forward to your "ascension" thread.
Maybe but I'm probably a little mentally ill which is its own set of problems

Maybe but I'm probably a little mentally ill which is its own set of problems
You are in good company then. Just remember you have the looks and height. You have the foundation to make something of yourself. Im not saying its gonna be easy but you have the ability to do it, so now you just need the will. Good luck

• +1
Didnt watch just dont get hair cut.

you blend into the background along with the other black pixels

Undercut long top and get highlights from a girl salon

7% jfl

don't listen to this advice

7% is not healthy at all

• +1
7% jfl

don't listen to this advice

7% is not healthy at all
looksmaxing ≠ health and a long life

Im going to die before im 25 due to looksmaxing but I will have no regrets

looksmaxing ≠ health and a long life

Im going to die before im 25 due to looksmaxing but I will have no regrets

jfl at thinking you're gonna look good at 7%

7% is a zombie look, and if you don't have a big bone mass, you'll look like a malnourished ethiopian kid

not to mention that your dick stops working at that low bf and that your hormones are messed up

jfl at thinking you're gonna look good at 7%

7% is a zombie look, and if you don't have a big bone mass, you'll look like a malnourished ethiopian kid

not to mention that your dick stops working at that low bf and that your hormones are messed up
depends on your fat distribution
I look bloated at 12% and he has the same problem as he said he is a skinny guy
some people look ideal at 15% while some at 6%

what do you estimate your BF to be at OP?

what do you estimate your BF to be at OP?
I honestly have no clue. I don't think I have an accurate way to measure it. I've always been the skinny kid but I think I'm skinnyfat now. I have really low stamina as well so I assume my bodyfat isn't that low you can see my full body sitting down in my fist thread

Got to do some jawline-maxing. Low bf, makenzie chin tuck whenever possible, and chew mastic gum. You could use an longer undercut with a high skin fade.

• +1
Reactions: Thushespokeofit and FailedNormie
Your face actually looks kinda like mine tbh but better with more symmetrical features and a skinnier nose. I have the same problem with bloated face and high inhib when it comes to girls 😢. Fucked up on so many chances with hot chicks its depressing. Cutting down on sugars, losing weight and drinking water has helped me lose some facial bloat but not that much.